Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you may just surprise yourself.  It is obvious that you are creative.  I only need to look at your resourcefulness and your great sense of humour to know that you wil do a great job!  I have faith in you!  You can do it! :)

Thanks GiGi :)

Love your list Julie :)

Hi Sheena

I'm quite a vocal person. Gets me into trouble sometimes. To be able to sit down with these individuals and mull over their shortcomings getting inside their heads, finding out what makes them tick, would be a challenge I couldn't resist.

Hi Sheena

I'm quite a vocal person. Gets me into trouble sometimes. To be able to sit down with these individuals and mull over their shortcomings getting inside their heads, finding out what makes them tick, would be a challenge I could resist.

LOL, so am I how spooky is that, my hubby constantly gives me a row for my outbursts at things but hey it is who I am, my mother-in-law sends me to deal with any complaints as I get the job done so yes I would be like that, getting them all sitting down and discussing everything out in the open

These are the sections that really popped out to me in chapter 22    :)

I should’ve married you Angus, I muttered, you’re always there for me. Gideon makes sure of it, he said.

Going thru Gideon’s phone and finding the text to Angus “I need her out of here†in ref to getting Eva out of the hospital.

I rocked him as he cried in his sleep, my tears wetting his shirt.

Wake up, angel mine, I need you.

Whatever we face, we face together. And you’ll do it with my name. I can’t tell you how proud I am for you to have it.  How much it means to me that you’ve taken it and made it yours. “Oh Gideon, I love you so muchâ€

“What color are you wearing?  “Silver† “Really† “I can’t wait to see you in it. And out of it† “You won’t be waiting† “You’d better have your fine Arse over here in about ten minutes† “Yes, ma’am† “Hurry up or we won’t have any limo time† “Umm….I’ll be there in fiveâ€

Eva telling her Mom “Tell Gideon you’re thinking of June next year.  See what he saysâ€

Love the security and love that they are building!!  :)

I loved these parts as well:- Sorry I did copy and paste as I knew I would not get the wording correct :)

Whatever we face, we face together. And you’ll do it with my name. I can’t tell you how proud I am for you to have it.  How much it means to me that you’ve taken it and made it yours. “Oh Gideon, I love you so muchâ€

“What color are you wearing?  “Silver† “Really† “I can’t wait to see you in it. And out of it† “You won’t be waiting† “You’d better have your fine Arse over here in about ten minutes† “Yes, ma’am† “Hurry up or we won’t have any limo time† “Umm….I’ll be there in fiveâ€

Eva telling her Mom “Tell Gideon you’re thinking of June next year.  See what he saysâ€

I loved these parts as well:- Sorry I did copy and paste as I knew I would not get the wording correct :)

That ok if you copy and pasted from me, I wrote mine up last night with the book right in front of me LOL  :)

Good afternoon ladies!

Here are my favourite lines in Chap. 22:

1) The one thing I wasn't was scared. Gideon was right about marriage fostering a settled feeling. I had a grip on him he's have to work to break.

2) I rocked him as he cried in his sleep, my tears wetting his shirt.

3) Wake up, angel mine, I need you.

4) Whatever we face, we face it together. And you'll do it with my name.

5) Hurry up or we won't have any limo time.

6) Tell Gideon you are thinking of June next year. See what he says.

:)

Good afternoon ladies!

1) The one thing I wasn't was scared. Gideon was right about marriage fostering a settled feeling. I had a grip on him he's have to work to break.

Looks like we are all loving the same parts of this chapter  :)  :)

These are the sections that really popped out to me in chapter 22     :)

I should’ve married you Angus, I muttered, you’re always there for me. Gideon makes sure of it, he said.

Going thru Gideon’s phone and finding the text to Angus “I need her out of here†in ref to getting Eva out of the hospital.

I rocked him as he cried in his sleep, my tears wetting his shirt.

Wake up, angel mine, I need you.

Love the security and love that they are building!!   :)

Good afternoon ladies!

Looks like we are all loving the same parts of this chapter   :)   :)

Hi Gigi

I'm ok with Cary. My order of preference to sort them out!

Corinne

Elizabeth

Monica

Anne

Tatianna

Terry

Brett

Chris jnr

Sam

Giroux

Stanton

Good afternoon my dear telepathic friend,

I second your list with the only exception of T.w.a.t.i.ana. I'd rather she were sorted out right after Corinne is. I really hate Cary's predicament now!!! but the fact that the hag has been a no show so far makes my hopes for the better lift a litte.

Good afternoon my dear telepathic friend,

I second your list with the only exception of T.w.a.t.i.ana. I'd rather she were sorted out right after Corinne is. I really hate Cary's predicament now!!! but the fact that the hag has been a no show so far makes my hopes for the better lift a litte.

Good afternoon Gabri

Hope you are well.

I put Tatianna after the others, because I wanted to get the big guns sorted first. The first four are my main worries.

Sily me forgot Deanna. She is before Tat, as I think she is pulling Tats strings.

Good afternoon ladies!

good choice Gabri

Looks like we are all loving the same parts of this chapter   :)   :)

Which IMO is only proof of SD's astounding ability at writing,!!!

Good afternoon Gabri

Hope you are well.

I put Tatianna after the others, because I wanted to get the big guns sorted first. The first four are my main worries.

Sily me forgot Deanna. She is before Tat, as I think she is pulling Tats strings.

DDeanna is going to need so much more than everybody's forgetfullness to get away with her mean schemings!

I think this chapter shows how important getting married was for them as individuals and for their relationship. They needed the security, it doesn't matter that they've been together for less than 5 months, for them to continue functioning and to evolve as a couple together and quite frankly as people... They needed that security.