Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ladies,

What if Gideon, unknowingly, met the Russian mob during the days he used to gamble. Perhaps he conned them and they were keeping track on him for all these years, hoping to find the right moment to make him pay.  So on that day, they followed him to the hotel, saw what he did and planted the bracelet on another guy, so that they could use it to black mail him. 

Or someone who knows what he has done, was working for the mob and him.

Is it far-fetched?

Alternatively, Nathan might have owed money to the mob and had promised to give them cash and Eva, that's why he was blackmailing the Stanton and Gideon for money. But then, they came after him when he was able to pay; therefore, maybe was not dead after Gideon left- stab wounds to the hurt, do not necessarily result in instantaneous death.  If you were to stab someone, the hurt bleeds into the myochadial muscle, it continues to pump blood.

Good evening Gabri

:D

Good evening Julie!!!

how did you know I was about to join the chat?

I just typed 'Good....' and here popped your message.

Perhaps out of a mental connection between us? I didn't know we had one!!

Good evening Julie!!!

how did you know I was about to join the chat?

I just typed 'Good....' and here popped your message.

Perhaps out of a mental connection between us? I didn't know we had one!!

Lol. It's the witch in me. :)

Have you seen Henry yet in Superman? I can recommend it. ;)

Hello everybody!

These are the lines in Chap. 21 that always put a smile on my face

1) Last I checked, the wife I cant resist was petite and voluptuous. Spectacularly so.

2) "Hi, ace."

"Hi, wife."

Lol. It's the witch in me. :)

Have you seen Henry yet in Superman? I can recommend it. ;)

No, not yet. But I'm going to watch him with a good friend of mine next Saturday. Hope he won't mind me drooling :blush: !!!!

No, not yet. But I'm going to watch him with a good friend of mine next Saturday. Hope he won't mind me drooling :blush: !!!!

Lol warn him before hand!

Hahaha ladies

He was the perfect date. Lucky Lois Lane!

Watched him in 3D.

You drool away. When my friend saw him, her mouth fell open and said " effing h e l l!"

It then dawned on her why I wanted to see the movie.

Turns out I enjoyed it. Things have moved on since the last Superman movie with Chris Reeves 35 years ago.

Enjoy Gabri

:)

Lol warn him before hand!

He already knows about my 'crush' on Henry and keeps teasing me with the cougar thing.

WELL, I may be 48 but I'm not made of wood!!!!

Hahaha ladies

Watched him in 3D.

You drool away. When my friend saw him, her mouth fell open and said " effing h e l l!"

Turns out I enjoyed it. Things have moved on since the last Superman movie with Chris Reeves 35 years ago.

Enjoy Gabri

I'm sure I will.

I'll let you know! :D

Hahaha ladies

Watched him in 3D.

Enjoy Gabri

I have yet to see it! Ill have to go this weekend!

I've been wondering......

we have two chapters left and then, what happens then?

I hope there will be snippets, photos, excerpts this time as well, that can help us while away our wait for Captivated By You.

What if there won't be any? I can't imagine being alone (hopefully) untill Christmas!!!!!!!!!  :wacko:  

I've been wondering......

we have two chapters left and then, what happens then?

I hope there will be snippets, photos, excerpts this time as well, that can help us while away our wait for Captivated By You.

What if there won't be any? I can't imagine being alone (hopefully) untill Christmas!!!!!!!!!  :wacko:  

I thought the same thing this morning when I posted the snippet from chapter 21 for today.  Sharonm745 wrote earlier on another thread this which I thought was a wonderful idea (I'm hoping we will have a July 4th snippet in celebration of Eva/Gideon' independence from their past)

Sylvia said that she would be doing snippets again but did not say when that was on twitter yesterday sometime.

We will have to make something up to get us by until they start coming!!

I thought the same thing this morning when I posted the snippet from chapter 21 for today.  Sharonm745 wrote earlier on another thread this which I thought was a wonderful idea (I'm hoping we will have a July 4th snippet in celebration of Eva/Gideon' independence from their past)

Sylvia said that she would be doing snippets again but did not say when that was on twitter yesterday sometime.

We will have to make something up to get us by until they start coming!!

I'm game!!!

644404_419942451433890_646940010_n.jpg

Good night ladies

time to sleep, perhaps to dream....

Perhaps???

Sweet dreams!!!

ps: Good nigth, angel mine.