Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that JFG will have a revelation about his marriage. Maybe this will force him and Corrine to talk a hard look at there lives. It doesn't sound like he was the worlds best husband, this could be his chance to change that. He's a smart man and at some point i think he will have to come to terms with the fact that he can't blame Gideon for this.

I too think that the Giroux's will do some couples therapy and JFG will look at ways that he failed his wife and vice versa.  At some point they will need to say their marriage is worth saving or it is time to call it quits.  I hope they try to save it so Corinne will leave town but it wouldn't surprise me if they divorce.  My hope is Gideon doesn't interact with the conniving diva anymore.

I hope so I was just bothered by the fact that Eva noted the way he touched her in a familiar way bothered her... Maybe that just triggered her a little due to her past...

I agree that too much touching is a trigger for Eva.  She didn't like it when Elizabeth did it at the garden party and she was definitely uncomfortable when Giroux was to friendly.

I think that JFG will have a revelation about his marriage. Maybe this will force him and Corrine to talk a hard look at there lives. It doesn't sound like he was the worlds best husband, this could be his chance to change that. He's a smart man and at some point i think he will have to come to terms with the fact that he can't blame Gideon for this.

It takes two to break a marriage. Giroux was indifferent, but Corinne still held a torch for Gideon. They were both a fault. Simple.

It takes two to break a marriage. Giroux was indifferent, but Corinne still held a torch for Gideon. They were both a fault. Simple.

I agree.  The question for the next book is--Will these two decide to work on the marriage or will Corinne still be a problem for Eva & Gideon?

I agree.  The question for the next book is--Will these two decide to work on the marriage or will Corinne still be a problem for Eva & Gideon?

I hope they try to work on the marriage thus leaving Gideon and Eva alone

I don't think that Corrine will be an issue in the next book. I think that the situation will be resolved early on in book 4. We need to move on to other issues.

I don't think that Corrine will be an issue in the next book. I think that the situation will be resolved early on in book 4. We need to move on to other issues.

I think Gideons mum will feature heavily with Gideons issues, as well as Monica. I think it will be family based

I think Gideons mum will feature heavily with Gideons issues, as well as Monica. I think it will be family based

I totally agree with this, Gideon biggest issues is family and what happened to him when he was young that all involves his family!!!

This is also the chapter you hear a phone conversation I can only assume is with his attorney to draw up the prenup! :)

So this topic in chapter 10 has been really bugging me, so I have emailed, face booked, and sent several twitter message to Sylvia.  She finally had some spare time LOL and sent a reply.  WooHoo....!!  

This was my question...

@SylDay Chapter 10 in EWY is the short phone conversation that Gideon has in reference to drawing up the prenup?? Please??

And this is what she said!!! :)

Sylvia Day ~ Author â€@SylDay

@luvmcdreamy We only know what Eva knows, but I'd guess yes. :)

Love Love these books and this author...!!!!!!!

Hi Shan, 

Why do you think Jean Francois would try to hit on Eva?  His wife is in the hospital (most likely remanded to a psychiatric ward). He is also aware that Eva and Gideon are engaged and very much in love.  Wouldn't  Jean Francois look like a supreme and utter jerk if he tried to hit on Eva?  What would he stand to gain by doing something like that?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi GiGi :)

I believe JFG's predicament  is that of a wounded animal now: he'll bite back whoever and whatever should come near him. I don't see him hitting on Eva though Time will only tell us if he will be able to figure out how to move on in his life, with or without Corinne.