Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

Hi Julie

I bet they didn't notice, but the cerimony was a little overcrowded with all of us readers sighing, wiping a stray tear, feeling sooooooo happy over them to be speechless.

BTW lovely hat you were sporting!!!! lol :D

Hi Gabri

Hope they didnt mind me taking a few photos for my album. I saw you getting cosy with Angus. We wondered where he disappeared too. Care to elaborate? The champagne vanished too!!!

:D

Hi Gabri & Julie, 

OMW!  You ladies are hillarious!!! :D  :D  :D

I'd like a wedding like that!  Now all I have to do is find my very own Gideon groom! :D  :D 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.  I feel the same about these characters.  They really need a group hug!  grouphugg.gif

We need a group hug   :)

I agree.  I belong to a couple forums for my favorite TV shows but this is my favorite by far.    double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.             animated-grazie-smiley-emoticon.gif

I totally agree love the depth that we all go into with these characters, makes reading the books more enjoyable   double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.   from me too!!!!

:)   :)   :)

You ladies are incredible!  I smile every single time I see those wonderful smilies!!  Thank you!!! :D  :D  :D 

Those opening lines remained me of the end of Jane Eyre where she says ,"Reader, I married him." I think I remember reading an SD interview where she said she had liked or been influenced by the Brontes. I love Sylvia beginning the chapter that way.

Ideed!!

Jane Eyre is one of my best fav books, along with Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heitghs.... Heathcliff too reminds me of Gideon!

I believe that in portraying strong female characters, a writer cannot but be amazed by characters like Jane Eyre, Elizabeth Bartlett and Kathy.... (oh my I can't remember her surname!), whose feelings and sentiments are so strong and 'modern' I wouldn't bel surprised at all if SD both liked and was also influenced by the Brontes.

I loved all of those books too!  Wonderful literature! :) 

Yes because it was just them and all the love!!

Didn't Eva even mention that it was fitting for it to just be them to get married the first time with no hate or hostility and just LOVE....

:)

I loved how private this wedding was for them, just the two of them which was special for both of them :)

Love love this too, 

I do wonder if Eva had not ran into the ocean how had he intended to propose to Eva??  Just curious   :)

I think this would have been a really romantic guesture, maybe down on one knee :)

Sheens, sorry for getting your name wrong! Fingers ahead of my brain. I haven't yet gotten the message that proof reading is done BEFORE you turn something in!

Don't worry, my full name is Sheena but my hubby and close friends call me Sheens, so either is fine, honestly I am cool with either :)

Good luck to you Sheens!  If you or the other ladies don't happen to win, maybe we could each ask Santa to bring us that lovely "airplane" for Christmas.  Surely one of us might wind up with one of those on Christmas morning.  Fingers crossed!  :D

nice Christmas present to get :)

I loved how private this wedding was for them, just the two of them which was special for both of them :)

I think this would have been a really romantic guesture, maybe down on one knee :)

I think that whatever Gideon done to propose would have been so romantic and heart felt.  :) 

Hi Sheens,

May you have a blessed day. :)

What a pretty name. :)

Thanks GiGi, my name is actually old Irish Gaelic and you have a fantastic day also, so far mine is quite stressfull, too much going on at work and not enough people to help, always the way :) LOL

Thanks GiGi, my name is actually old Irish Gaelic and you have a fantastic day also, so far mine is quite stressfull, too much going on at work and not enough people to help, always the way :) LOL

Every time you get stressed out, just take a moment and picture Gideon (any version you prefer...) and then just smile...:)  :)  :)

JFG has a deep hatred for Gideon now because of the loss of his child. JFG know s Eva is Gideon's weakness so to speak... I don't trust him not to use this fact against Gideon in some way...

In agree with you. He is another one in line for revenge, but I don't think it will involve hitting on Eva, he knows that wont work. He will be more calculating, it will involve Eva, but how I don't know.

JFG has a deep hatred for Gideon now because of the loss of his child. JFG know s Eva is Gideon's weakness so to speak... I don't trust him not to use this fact against Gideon in some way...

In agree with you. He is another one in line for revenge, but I don't think it will involve hitting on Eva, he knows that wont work. He will be more calculating, it will involve Eva, but how I don't know.

I think that JFG will have a revelation about his marriage. Maybe this will force him and Corrine to talk a hard look at there lives. It doesn't sound like he was the worlds best husband, this could be his chance to change that. He's a smart man and at some point i think he will have to come to terms with the fact that he can't blame Gideon for this.

No Barb, the wedding dress was an incredibly lovely distraction!  You made so many people laugh and you put a smile on so many people's faces!  What more can one person ask for?  It was lovely!!  Good for you!  May all have more light-hearted and humorous moments like that in the future!! :D  :D  :D

:)  :)

I think that JFG will have a revelation about his marriage. Maybe this will force him and Corrine to talk a hard look at there lives. It doesn't sound like he was the worlds best husband, this could be his chance to change that. He's a smart man and at some point i think he will have to come to terms with the fact that he can't blame Gideon for this.

I hope so I was just bothered by the fact that Eva noted the way he touched her in a familiar way bothered her... Maybe that just triggered her a little due to her past...

Hi Julie & Barb,

It is amazing that even after everything that Gideon and Eva have been through, they still continue to struggle with their communication. It just blows my mind! Each one of them assumes the worst possible case scenario. It is alsmost as if both Gideon and Eva believe that on some level, they don't deserve love or to be loved.  Yet each of them is so desperate to be loved.  One minute they are on top of the world and in the next, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. It must be so exhausting for these two.

That's why I think the marriage will be so good for both of them to give them the security in their relationship that they both desperately need...Gideon is always very smart about what he and Eva need to go forward MOST OF THE TIME...

I agree.  I don't think that Jean Francois would hit on Eva.  He doesn't have anything to gain by doing something like that.  If anything, he would probably end up making himself look even worse then he already does.

The only thing that would be good about this is that Eva will use her Krav Maga skills!!