SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Yes I agree Eva is still keeping up the pretense that her and Gideon are separated just like at the Times Square event ... she even backed away from Christopher and Gideon when they started talking about Corinne to drive that point home . I did notice however that Deanna seemed pleased that Eva was with Brett. I agree with Eva; Deanna is still hot for Gideon and actually thinks she has a chance with him ; I also think that is why she dropped the bomb about that sex tape - she wanted to break them up ...Deanna isn't dumb she knows Gideon is HOT for Eva she just doesn't know how passionately, completely, and obsessively in love he is with her... I don't think she thinks he's capable of it that's why she cant get a clue...

Hi Sscrph, 

Do you think after all this time, Deanna would still be hot for Gideon?  I was thinking about that and how her "encounter" with Gideon ended.  It was seriously humiliating.  Could it be that Deanna dropped the sex tape bomb because she wanted to stick it to Gideon once again (Gideon is crazy about someone who had a nasty past)?   Wouldn't that drive Gideon nuts; liking a woman who supposedly made a sex tape with an old boyfriend?  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gideon will pay for the wedding so Victor won't have to be comparing his salary to Stanton's again...

That's a good point and I think it could alleviate any potential akwardness or tension between Stanton and Victor.  That theory is plausible.

Hi Sscrph, 

Do you think after all this time, Deanna would still be hot for Gideon?  I was thinking about that and how her "encounter" with Gideon ended.  It was seriously humiliating.  Could it be that Deanna dropped the sex tape bomb because she wanted to stick it to Gideon once again (Gideon is crazy about someone who had a nasty past)?   Wouldn't that drive Gideon nuts; liking a woman who supposedly made a sex tape with an old boyfriend?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Very good point. Whatever the case may be she definitely didn't do it out of the kindness of her heart. Sadly though, I think if Gideon would snap,his fingers she would come running ...some people have no self respect; especially when hot, young billionaires are involved!!

Yes I got that too from the Pre-nup

I think Monica will pay for the wedding but I don't see Lizard and Mommica being that friendly at the wedding, it depends if Lizard even goes, we don't know how far into the book it will be and if Lizard still does not believe Gideon they may become more estranged than they already are 

Hi Sheens, 

It could be that Monica pays for the wedding.  Another forum member had suggested that Gideon might pay for the wedding and I thought that might also be a nice idea.  It would take Victor off the "hook" because there would be no way he could afford such an extravagent affair.  It might also relieve any potential tension that a situation like this might create between Victor and Stanton.  What do you think?

Very good point. Whatever the case may be she definitely didn't do it out of the kindness of her heart. Sadly though, I think if Gideon would snap,his fingers she would come running ...some people have no self respect; especially when hot, young billionaires are involved!!

Hi Sscrph, 

I agree.   I don't think that Deanna has any self-respect.  How could she if she was tracking Gideon down after all those years. 

Well Sharon when you say it like that I have to predict that Brett Kline will be the first recipient of the Krav Maga...

Hi Sscrph & Sharon, 

I was thinking about what both you ladies said and I was wondering:  Could it be that Eva was breathing heavy after Brett acted inappropriately because she didn't know how to deal with the situation?  Could it be that Brett really caught her off-guard?  Could it be that she wasn't ready to have "the conversation" with Brett? 

Have you ever been at a coctail party or some kind of social function and someone makes an inappropriate joke and everyone around just laughs?  The people aren't necessarily laughing because the joke was funny but because the situation was so akward they may not have known what to say.  So instead they just laugh and then try to get themselves away from that situation.

I was also thinking that Brett was in Eva's apartment when this whole thing was going down.  Could it be that Eva didn't say anything to Brett or confront him because she just wanted to get him out of her apartment with escalating the situation or put herself into a position to have to defend herself against an unwanted suitor?  What do you ladies think?.

I don't think Lizard would ever miss Gideon's wedding ...that is ; if she's invited !!! LOL

If for no other reason Elizabeth Vidal would be invited to the wedding.  Could you imagine the potential scandal if the mother of the groom didn't show up?  Oh the tongue wagging that would be going on...Gossip columnist would have a field day!  

What is it with this man that drives all his ex's to a form of insanity? He is their ultimate male! The way he treated them, would have sent most women running in the other direction. Just because he had money, hot looks, and could seduce a woman by looking at her(hmmmm), his encore sucked!

These women are doing what Eva did a few years ago. Chasing after a man whose not interested in them. Willing to do whatever to get in his pants. Both Corinne and Deanna are manipulating Gideon into a corner, which will not be pretty when Mr Clueless finally twigs, and comes out fighting.

What I don't understand is Deanna.  She threw herself at him, got him to finally take back to the hotel and he couldn't have been less interested to the point where he decided to take a phone call instead of getting back to "nookie".  Wow!  What a slap in the face that must have been! 

I don't think that Deanna realizes that she made a deal the with the devil himself.  Gideon could be absolutely ruthless when it comes down to negotiating a contract or making an agreement with someone.  The question is:  Will Deanna hang herself becuase of her for revenge?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

There's always the chance that Gideon will have confronted his Mom as Eva has wanted and they have mended thier riff in time for a HEA grand bash wedding.  And since we know the next books will be address Gideon's issues there is the likelyhood that all the drama will be resolved in time for the wedding.    

That is what I am hoping for as well :)

I am thinking if we have two more books to go before the series is finished, the happily-ever-after  may not come until the fifth book.  I wonder if the next book will have another cliff hanger?  Will Monica smash cake in Elizabeth Vidal's face at the wedding?  Will one woman pull the hair out of the other woman's scalp? 

Hi GiGi,

I disagree with you a little.  I think Elizabeth is getting more hostile with Eva because she is making Liz look at past actions.  It is very important to Eva to help Gideon heal and Eva thinks part of that healing will be forgiveness.  Eva is going to work extra hard to get Liz & Gideon together to talk and once they have their talk both will begin to move forward.  Liz will change her feelings towards Eva as her and Gideon get closer.  Liz & Sr. & Ireland will attend the wedding. I'm not sure about Jr yet.

Hi Sharon, 

Your theory is just as plausible. It could very well be that Elizabeth doesn't like Eva because she has forced her to look at her past.  What I wonder is whether Elizabeth will ever like Eva?  I had posted something in another thread and I wonder if Elizabeth Vidal genuinely believes that Gideon made up the entire abuse situation?  I wonder if Elizabeth Vidal believes that Eva is feeding into Gideon's "supposed delusion"?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I'm not a lawyer but I do know that anything at all you tell a lawyer under retainer is attorney-client privilege and is completely protected...at least in the US. Defense laweys would have a hard time doing their job if their clients couldn't be fully candid with them. (Not that all clients are...) I don't think Gideon would have told the lawyer, though. Even if the lawyer suspected, though, it's his job to keep him out of jail and he couldn't repeat a single word Gideon said to anyone...even if Gideon confessed to a multitude of crimes. I don't think that Gideon would have told angus either, but angus is a smart guy and probably knows.

I have a different take of detective graves. I think she knows it was Gideon (or at least did until the whole mafia hit) but she had no proof whatsoever and now has reasonable doubt. I don't think she's on anyone's side at all... Not even Nathan's. she knew what nathan did ans it was through her we found out his own dad didn't care about him anymore. I think she's unbiased and just wants the truth....I could be way off though. only Sylvia knows right now...what I wouldn't give to be her editor or work at her publishing company!!

Hi Orangeena, 

I am not a lawyer either but I do know that a lawyer cant' just listen to his client tell him how he/she committed a murder and then the lawyer can go into court and argue that their client is innocent.  I agree there is client-attorney privilege which is absolutely true but a lawyer can't go into court and lie to the court and tell the judge that his/her client is innocent.  I hope that someone in the forum who is a legal expert can chime in to clarify this point. 

Your theory about Detective Graves is just as plausible as anyone else's.  Thanks for the discussion.  :)

Hi Sharon, 

Your theory is just as plausible. It could very well be that Elizabeth doesn't like Eva because she has forced her to look at her past.  What I wonder is whether Elizabeth will ever like Eva?  I had posted something in another thread and I wonder if Elizabeth Vidal genuinely believes that Gideon made up the entire abuse situation?  I wonder if Elizabeth Vidal believes that Eva is feeding into Gideon's "supposed delusion"?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi Gigi

I think Lizzy is still being treated by Anne Lucas, I just get a feeling. But someone made the comment after I posted that, that she could still be poisoning her(Lizzy's) mind against Gideon, like she has with Corinne. For revenge!

Do you all think there is any hope for Gideon's relationship with his mother? I mean he did give Eva his mother's ring so I feel like he still has some sort of love or at least positive memory about her. I wasn't too thrilled that he gave his mother's ring to Eva. I don't really know how to take it. I also agree that Eva is playing with fire when it comes to brett.  I understand she may be keeping him around just for show with the police and the public and part of me feels like that is kind of a good idea, but I feel like she should have chosen someone else to play that role. However that wouldn't have nearly be as interesting for us readers now would it? lol Do you guys think that Eva will really meet up with Brett in SD? Do you think Gideon will go to SD too? You know how he was when she wanted to go to Vegas with Cary. Does this whole sex tape thing worry any of you? It sort of popped up out of the blue. I wonder if Brett knows about it?

Hi jewhite611, 

I hope that Gideon and his mother reconcile but in order for that to happen Elizabeth Vidal needs to accept responsibility for what happened to Gideon all those years ago and she also needs to accept responsibility for the fact that she put her needs ahead of her son and she threw her son to the wolves.  That is a huge thing to ask a person to "swallow".  I personally am not sure if Elizabeth Vidal is capable, but one can hope.

I hope that Eva doesn't see Brett in San Diego.  I really don't think that there is a need for them to have any further contact.  Quite frankly I haven't been a huge fan of Brett's although some of the ladies in the forum would disagree with me.  I think that his behaviour thus far has indicated a man who hasn't taken Eva's feelings into consideration. He also sounds like a man who hasn't grown up at all since he and Eva were last together.

I hope that Gideon goes ot San Diego or at least shadows Eva, not because he doesn't trust Eva but because it might be nice for Gideon to meet up and establish more of a rapport with his father-in-law to be (wink, wink).  I also think that Eva and Cary might be in over their heads and that Gideon might be able to help Cary with his problems (i.e. Tatiana) and Eva (if Cary is too much for Eva to handle). What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Is anyone else getting a little worried about how Eva and Gideon are getting a little lax about falling asleep next to each other? He still has issues. We saw that when he grabbed her wrist when Eva came running into him during his last nightmare. I think this issue is going to bubble up at least one more time, especually if the next two books are about Gideon working through his problems.

I hope things don't get too far out of control, but I definitely think we haven't seen the last of the issue.

Hi Orangeena, 

I personally don't think that Gideon's nightmares are going to go away any time soon.  I don't think that issue is going to be resolved until Gideon starts to deal with the se*ual abuse and his mother's negligence.  That man has so much anger and hatred built up inside of him that it spills over into his nightmares.  I hope he gets help and that his nightmares will subside.  I think that will be critical to the happily-ever-after scenario.  What does everyone think?

Brett is still seeing Eva as a v a g I n a on legs. His comments about being inside her, and feeling her, are proof that he doesn't love her, or taking her feelings into account. He may have been holding a torch for her, but for all the wrong reasons. He is still the same Brett. He needs to grown up. I would like to think he doesn't know about the sex tape, but I won't hold my breath about it. The jury's out on that one. :(

Hi Gigi

I think Lizzy is still being treated by Anne Lucas, I just get a feeling. But someone made the comment after I posted that, that she could still be poisoning her(Lizzy's) mind against Gideon, like she has with Corinne. For revenge!

Hi Julie, 

Could you imagine the fireworks if Gideon found out about his mother seeing the ex-fling a.k.a. sister of the man who raped him?!  I could see Elizabeth Vidal going absolutely BERSERK!!!!  Could you imagine how Elizabeth Vidal would react if she found out that she was being manipulated and purposely poisoned against her son?!  

Move over fight with Monica....in this corner we have Mad Dog Lizarrd Vidal against Whack-A-Do Shrinky Pook...ding, ding,ding....let the fight begin!!!! 

Hi Orangeena, 

I personally don't think that Gideon's nightmares are going to go away any time soon.  I don't think that issue is going to be resolved until Gideon starts to deal with the se*ual abuse and his mother's negligence.  That man has so much anger and hatred built up inside of him that it spills over into his nightmares.  I hope he gets help and that his nightmares will subside.  I think that will be critical to the happily-ever-after scenario.  What does everyone think?

hi Gigi

The nightmares are going to be with him for a long while. I googled this condition. Therapy and drugs control it, but it doesn't go away. He may make peace with his mother(we hope he does)but he is now having nightmares over Nathan's death. This poor man is haunted by his past.

Hi Julie, 

Could you imagine the fireworks if Gideon found out about his mother seeing the ex-fling a.k.a. sister of the man who raped him?!  I could see Elizabeth Vidal going absolutely BERSERK!!!!  Could you imagine how Elizabeth Vidal would react if she found out that she was being manipulated and purposely poisoned against her son?!  

Move over fight with Monica....in this corner we have Mad Dog Lizarrd Vidal against Whack-A-Do Shrinky Pook...ding, ding,ding....let the fight begin!!!!

hi Gigi

You are funny!

I gotta go to work now. Banter later! :D

Brett is still seeing Eva as a v a g I n a on legs. His comments about being inside her, and feeling her, are proof that he doesn't love her, or taking her feelings into account. He may have been holding a torch for her, but for all the wrong reasons. He is still the same Brett. He needs to grown up. I would like to think he doesn't know about the sex tape, but I won't hold my breath about it. The jury's out on that one. :(

I would go so far as to say that Brett doesn't love Eva but loved how Eva looked at him, threw herself at him, worshiped him.  Big difference...I think that Brett misses his muse.  I too, am so suspicious about that sex tape.  Look at the graphic nature of that video.  How on earth could Brett have justified that it would be ok to share that with the world?  Wouldn't he know that would be humiliating to Eva or at the very least very embarrassing?   What does everyone think?

hi Gigi

The nightmares are going to be with him for a long while. I googled this condition. Therapy and drugs control it, but it doesn't go away. He may make peace with his mother(we hope he does)but he is now having nightmares over Nathan's death. This poor man is haunted by his past.

Hi Julie,

I hope that Gideon gets to place like Eva's.  If he has nightmares, I hope  that he only has them occasionally and that they aren't as violent.  I agree with you.  I think Gideon will have a lot to deal with, for the rest of his life, because of Nathan's murder.  Sigh! 

Hi Julie

I think you're absolutely right .I don't much care about Brett and what he is feeling and what he feels wouldn't be relevant if I didn't feel that Eva reciprocates some of those feelings.I badly like everyone else want her and Gideon to be happy together without the exes but every time she interacts with Brett I can't help feeling she's gonna mess up in a big way .What is it do you think about Brett for Eva ?