SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE THE TITLE!!!!!!!! Cannot wait for the book.

I do not see either of them cheating.  Maybe it is wishful thinking but I just cannot see it.  They are both consumed with each other.

I hope Sylvia ties up some loose ends.  Right now there just seems to be too many.  I know she has another book to go but some of this crap needs to go.  Like Tat.  Sick of Corinne.  Brett just makes no sense to me at all.  I almost feel that he is using Eva to make his song and CD a success.  Haven't read back too far but could he be creepy enough to have encouraged that sex tape to be around to help GOLDEN?  

BB is perfect for Victor.  

I love those thoughts too!!!  Makes me think good things!!!

I hope Brett leaves Eva alone I can,t stand that man deanna gets a slap from Eva Liz gets a slap from Eva and Gideon and Eva deserve to be happy and Anne needs locking and so does her husband I hate those two really

I agree. Nearly every time she talks to him or sees him, she's still talking about how hot he is....how great his body is....how seductive his voice is. If she had truly let go by now, she wouldn't be nearly as phased by his looks or voice. She's still reconciling her feelings for him. And, finding out your ex that treated you like crap not only wants you back, but has been using you as his muse? Well if that's not an ego boost, I don't know what is. I think she's using his interest in the same way she used to use the s*x...as a cheap way to make herself feel better. I don't think for a minute she'll cheat on gideon, but she needs Dr. Travis ASAP!

I have to agree that her thoughts are a bit worrisome. I don't see how she expects Gideon to cut all ties with Corrine, but will not do the same with Brett. I really hope she doesn't cheat on Gideon with him- it would be terrible for the both of them. I hope he goes away in the next books.

I hope Brett leaves Eva alone I can,t stand that man deanna gets a slap from Eva Liz gets a slap from Eva and Gideon and Eva deserve to be happy and Anne needs locking and so does her husband I hate those two really

I love your plan!!  Yes Brett to me is nasty and does not love Eva, he does not even know her, just want to get in her panties again!!  

I see Gideon and Eva standing up for the happiness that they deserve, and standing up for each other more that they already have!!

hi Gigi

The nightmares are going to be with him for a long while. I googled this condition. Therapy and drugs control it, but it doesn't go away. He may make peace with his mother(we hope he does)but he is now having nightmares over Nathan's death. This poor man is haunted by his past.

I really hope he makes peace with his mum because I think he really loves her, but he is just angry and hurt by her. The sooner Elizabeth and Gideon work things out, the better.

Hi Sscrph, 

Do you think after all this time, Deanna would still be hot for Gideon?  I was thinking about that and how her "encounter" with Gideon ended.  It was seriously humiliating.  Could it be that Deanna dropped the sex tape bomb because she wanted to stick it to Gideon once again (Gideon is crazy about someone who had a nasty past)?   Wouldn't that drive Gideon nuts; liking a woman who supposedly made a sex tape with an old boyfriend?  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

Hi GiGi :)

Some men are simply impossible to give up, all the more so when they fill your head with mixed signals!!

I believe DDeanna has found out the only way possible to hurt Gideon. DDeanna knows that Gideon doesn't care about anythong in the world, anything but Eva.. Therefore anything dirty involving the only woman Gideon seems to care about is a loaded gun aimed at him, and I'm sure DDeanna is going to shoot him down (with that awful "You can go now" in her head)-

I agree but I really can't see Eva or Gideon giving up what they have for a roll in the hay with someone else.  I hate when I really like a character and they take that path.  It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  I recently read a book where the main character got drunk and ended up in bed, but never did anything, with a guy.  I just couldn't cheer for her anymore.

Yes I agree with you there Sharon

Agree I hope that we see a lot of healing for Gideon and love and good times for Gideon and Eva   :)

yes I think we will all need the tissues ladies for this book, it is going to keep us gripped and no doubt most of us will read it in one day/night again LOL then we will be waiting for book 5 hehehe :D

I hear you tbidwell, Lizard needs a good slap and I think if Eva lays down the law to Brett he will respect that 

yes I think we will all need the tissues ladies for this book, it is going to keep us gripped and no doubt most of us will read it in one day/night again LOL then we will be waiting for book 5 hehehe :D

For sure EWY was emotional enough but to see them getting closer to the HEA..!!  OMG :)

To see them healed or on their way and having good times tissues for everyone!!

Your first statement is comforting until I go back for a re-read then I'll pick up stuff and drive myself crazy again.For instance when She told Brett she was going to SD she specified "just me and Cary"why ?Anyway ....totally understand about not being able to cheer for a character that crosses that line it sort of damages the integrity of the character.

I hope I didn't give anyone the wrong impression.  I don't think Sylvia will take this couple down a path where they aren't faithful to each other.  I think their story is learning to deal with the way their past is impacting their present which includes bad choices of s*xual lovers. 

I don't like Brett at the moment, however, if Eva is in a situation where Brett aggressively tries to recreate any part of Golden he will go down.  The same with Gideon, he will not hurt Eva again with an old paramour. 

julie54, on 25 Jun 2013 - 2:03 PM, said:snapback.png

Agree I hope that we see a lot of healing for Gideon and love and good times for Gideon and Eva   :)

I agree.  I'm sure there will be a lot of tears in the next book because Gideon has so much to face but his Angel will help him through.  Can't wait.