SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

I agree with you Eva is carrying a lot and she doesn't have time to process and I suppose as well since she's had to conceal a lot of stuff from Cary she doesn't even have that support.

I will sing Hallelujah the day things fall into place for her and she kicks him to the curb.The exes really need to go I miss the days in Bared when it was just them we got a lot of that in Entwined too .

HI Mam2e, 

You made another good observation.  For the first time Eva is alone as an adult and she now has to deal with some very tough issues on her own.  She is finally having to stand on her own two feet without someone to rely on.  Eva can't talk to Cary about Gideon and Eva can't talk to Gideon about Brett and how she is feeling (or trying to process her feelings about that situation without risking upsetting Gideon).  I sometimes feel like these two are on a hamster's wheel spinning round and round.

So maybe, just maybe it is a good thing that Eva is finally being allowed to stretch her legs, take the time to process what has been happening and deciding for herself what she wants to do.  She has been complaining that everyone in her life has been treating her like a child.  Maybe this is a test of sorts for Eva to see how she will deal with some of lifes' tough challenges.  What does everyone think?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say "handed her son to him on a platter" my heart stopped ,because that's essentially what she did.Its going to be bad because at the Vidal garden party Eva could see she loves her son .

I guess the question is will Ellizabeth Vidal swallow her pride and actually say that she made a HUGE mistake when she was raising her son or will she continue to stick her head in the sand?   

My hubby is the same LOL :P

Hi Sheens and All The Ladies with Gideons, 

These men should consider themselves lucky that they have such studious wives who are willing to do their homework when it comes to their relationships!  All of these men are very lucky inded! :)

Love this - it is so Gideon

"It takes so much energy for me not to tell you I love you"

Just loved that

What a beautiful quote.  Where did you find that Sheens? What book was it in?  May I have the page number too please?  That would be great! Thanks in advance.  :)

What a beautiful quote.  Where did you find that Sheens? What book was it in?  May I have the page number too please?  That would be great! Thanks in advance.  :)

someone actually put it on Twitter but not what book it was in, and twitter could not let me copy the picture that went with it, not sure what book it was in but I hope someone will know

:)

Hi Julie, 

I just wanted to clarify that I didn't say that Gideon would kill Brett.  What I said is that Brett would get the smack down of a lifetime!  That means that Gideon would probably punch his lights out!  I could see Brett sporting a matching set of black eyes! Look at what happened when Brett grabbed and kissed Eva.  It wasn't pretty.  I think that if Brett tried someone with Eva, he would receive the "fists of fury".  Those are just my thoughts.  :)

Hi Gigi

You're ok! I know you didn't think Gideon would kill again. I see where you're coming from. Just responding to the previous post that you answered.

Gideons conscious couldn't cope with another drama. His parasomnia is already causing him problems

Hey Honey, welcome back to the forum land, glad you are back and connected again, I told you there was loads to catch up on Hehehehe :)

Hi Sheens!

Thanks for all the pics in my absence. I'm still catching up, and that big author signing is this weekend and I'll be off to that tomorrow. :) So many theories to catch up on.

Hi Sheens!

Thanks for all the pics in my absence. I'm still catching up, and that big author signing is this weekend and I'll be off to that tomorrow. :) So many theories to catch up on.

not a problem Kirsten, I have enjoyed it, you and I get some of my photo's like you from Facebook, you should tell me how to find you so I can friend you on FB.  

Is that the signing that Sharon is going to as well as she is going to something on Friday/Saturday she mentioned so she will see Sylvia, mind your questions if you see her and mine if you can remember them if not I shall msg you. :)

Glad to see you are back xx

When I wrote Megumi storyline playing out badly, I meant the relationship was going badly in the figurative sense, not the storyline being bad. The storyline -- the plot -- was really good, I think.

I actually enjoyed Megumi as a character being further developed -- Eva getting close with a new friend. There's been a small but wee bit vocal minority out there thinking Megumi got too much space in the story -- but not me. I saw as very important to the story that Megumi was in a bad relationship and was struggling very hard -- because that's pretty much what the case had been with Eva until very recently. As much as Eva loved Gideon and vice versa, their relationship had been seriously dysfunctional and Eva was suffering deeply.

I think we are going to find out that Michael has beat the crap out of Megumi.. With always bring up the self defense classes you know that they are going to brought into play.

I also feel that Brett is going to make Eva feel trapped and trigger her to kick the crap out of him when he comes on to her SD.

Hi Nrock,

I read your posting and I thought a lot about what you said. It is true that we are living in a different time and age. It is also true that many people share very intimate details as if they were casually talking about the weather. I think where I get stuck is that Brett hasn’t grown at all since he and Eva dated (yes I use that term loosely).

You are absolutely correct that Brett may have made a whole bunch of assumptions, but what struck me was the fact that Brett never made the effort to get to know Eva back then. It also strikes me as odd that Brett can walk back into Eva’s life after all these years and start speaking in such an inappropriate manner with her. He spoke to her like “intimate lovers†do. Not like people who had walked away from the relationship. It almost seems like Brett has no concept of boundaries and that is why I worry. Do you know what I mean? What do you think? What does everyone think?

Hi Gigi & Nrock,

I totally get where you are coming from about the way Brett talks to Eva so intimately. However it is important to remember how Gideon spoke to Eva before they were in a relationship. Personally I think the way he spoke to her was just as bad, if not worse as he had no previous relationship of any kind with her, and he was just as forward and inappropriate.

Off the top of my head - Eva was actually offended by the way Gideon spoke to her the first few times, even though it turned her on. She doesn't seem to be offended by Brett doing it, this may be an inappropriate response on her behalf, or it could be Gideon desensitised her to being spoken to in such a way. Or it could be she doesn't think its inappropriate because of their previous relationship... what do you think?

What have you ladies been up to! I left for two days and I come back to a trillion pages lol btw I LOVE the book title! 

Hi fluffy

Yes we have been busy, couldn't resist the pics today though

I love the book title as well it just makes you think of Red Cuffs, well it does to me but then maybe that is me, oh it has been a long week so far, I feel a bit mad today LOL  :P

Hi Barb, 

I am confused.  If you could clarify your posting that would be great.  Thanks in advance.  :)

Thank you for posting the response from Sylvia.  It is greatly appreciated.  :)

Hi GiGi,

I asked Sylvia a question (over and over cause it was killing me) about a Chapter 10 and I was posting the answer that she gave me.  I thought it was phone discussion over prenup and there were others that thought not and my curiosity was just killing me :)

Hope that answers you inquiry!!  

Have a great day!!!