SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

someone actually put it on Twitter but not what book it was in, and twitter could not let me copy the picture that went with it, not sure what book it was in but I hope someone will know

:)

Thanks for trying.  Maybe between all of the forum members we will be able to figure out where that quote is from.  :) 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gigi

You're ok! I know you didn't think Gideon would kill again. I see where you're coming from. Just responding to the previous post that you answered.

Gideons conscious couldn't cope with another drama. His parasomnia is already causing him problems

HI Julie,

No worries.  I agree our Gideon certainly doesn’t need any more drama.  I think that he has had enough to last him lifetime!! 

Hi Sheens!

Thanks for all the pics in my absence. I'm still catching up, and that big author signing is this weekend and I'll be off to that tomorrow. :) So many theories to catch up on.

not a problem Kirsten, I have enjoyed it, you and I get some of my photo's like you from Facebook, you should tell me how to find you so I can friend you on FB.  

Is that the signing that Sharon is going to as well as she is going to something on Friday/Saturday she mentioned so she will see Sylvia, mind your questions if you see her and mine if you can remember them if not I shall msg you. :)

Glad to see you are back xx

Hi Kirsten & Sheens, 

I just wanted to thank both of you ladies for all of the lovely photos you ladies have posted.  It certainly made this forum far more visually  enjoyable!  Thanks again! :D  :D

What have you ladies been up to! I left for two days and I come back to a trillion pages lol btw I LOVE the book title! 

Hi Claudine, 

Did you see that lovely delicious little number Sheens was kind enough to post?  It certainly gives new meaning to "Hot Cross Buns"...oohh la la! :D  :D  :D

Thanks GiGi, it was nice, but now I'm recovering from my vacation. :) Finally finished all my laundry yesterday and still getting caught up on emails. :)

Hi Kirsten,

It’s all good.  Take your time.  We will be here; ready and waiting for you when you are ready to dive back into the postings and forum. We are just so glad that you are back!  :)

Hi Gigi & Nrock,

I totally get where you are coming from about the way Brett talks to Eva so intimately. However it is important to remember how Gideon spoke to Eva before they were in a relationship. Personally I think the way he spoke to her was just as bad, if not worse as he had no previous relationship of any kind with her, and he was just as forward and inappropriate.

Off the top of my head - Eva was actually offended by the way Gideon spoke to her the first few times, even though it turned her on. She doesn't seem to be offended by Brett doing it, this may be an inappropriate response on her behalf, or it could be Gideon desensitised her to being spoken to in such a way. Or it could be she doesn't think its inappropriate because of their previous relationship... what do you think?

Hi Rogue, 

I agree with you completely.  I think that the way Gideon spoke to Eva was just plain disgusting!  Personally I had been approached in such a manner, I think that man would wind up with a smack across his chops!  I however am not Eva and what I wonder is whether Eva allowed Gideon to speak in such a manner because she was so attracted to him?  She had an actual physical reaction to Gideon.  That and Eva had Cary whispering in her ear about how she needed to stop sitting on the side lines and get out there and start dating again (yes my paraphrasing, etc.).

You bring up an interesting point.  I wonder whether Eva had been desensitized by her past and/or also by the way Gideon had been speaking to her all along.  It is plausible.  The Brett situation and the way that he spoke to Eva is another thing altogether tough.  He saw her after several years and just picked up where he left off.  It was way beyond inappropriate!  Asides from that I have to think about this whole Brett thing.  My gut instinct tells me that he is a first class jerk!  I could be wrong, but time will tell.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Smack down LOL   :)

Hi GiGi,

I asked Sylvia a question (over and over cause it was killing me) about a Chapter 10 and I was posting the answer that she gave me.  I thought it was phone discussion over prenup and there were others that thought not and my curiosity was just killing me :)

Hope that answers you inquiry!!  

Have a great day!!!

Hi Barb, 

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.  It is greatly appreciated! :)

May your day be blessed!  :)

I searched all three books and I can't find this quote.  Maybe it is garbled a little. 

At the end of RIY when they're in the car together when it's raining...

This is not in the books...

Hi Sharon & Sscrph, 

Thank you ladies for trying.  I really appreciate it. Thanks again.   :)

965bace8a302eb3a55876e13fab81d57_normal.

@SylDay Im really sorry you see it that way- not my intention. I have really enjoyed the books, read #ewy twice even! #impatient!

8:54 AM - 26 Jun 13 Â· Details

Found her response...oh my...!!

There's no point in badgering Sylvia. It will be ready when its ready. Some people have no patience.

We all want it like yesterday. That's why we are here. Theorising!

It's no different to a tv series ending, and the new series not being aired for months.

My goodness.

Hi Barb  & Julie, 

I am so surprised by the way some people speak to authors (and quite frankly others).  It just boggles my mind!  If this person is not happy she/he is more than welcome to not purchase any further books from this series.  I somehow think that people sometimes forget their manners and don't stop to think that an author is going out of way to answer their question.  Sad.

I know I'm in the minority but....I'm on the side that believes Brett isn't so innocent in all this.  As I've mentioned in the past my husband is a musician.  When we were young he took jobs all around the mid-Atlantic area and there were groupies who followed the band from club to club.  The guys talked about these women especially if they had a quickie. My husband and I rarely argued but we had real screaming matches when I heard some of the comments the band members made about some of the women who followed them around. 

I find it hard to believe that Sam didn't share his videos with Brett.  Sam was trying to make a name for himself.   Brett and the other group members allowed the videographer access and gave permission to video whatever he wanted.  In real life, Sam would say something to Brett when he captured the Brett/Eva pictures.  At a minimum he might say "Brett you were really going at it with this one", or something more vulgar.  I can't forget that there was a video of them in Brett's car.  Did Brett give Sam a key to mount the camera?  Was it threaded through the trunk? Dashboard? This isn't something that is done without the car owner's knowledge. 

I hope that Brett isn't as bad as I think he is but I won't be surprised if he is a real jerk.

Hi Sharon,

If you think that you are in the minority in believing that Brett is not so innocent, then I am in that same boat too, sitting right next to you!  I don’t believe for a second that Brett was completely clueless!  Look at the “Golden Videoâ€.  Who came up with that concept?  Who came up with the whole “graphic†nature of that video?  I don’t believe for one second that Brett was completely clueless!

When bands make videos, each and every single member has creative input in how that video was to be made; which means that Brett would have known about that video and he would have either come up with the concept of the re-enactment of se* scenes between Eva and Brett.  Really?!! 

I only know of one person who dated someone who was in a huge rock band and let me tell you, you are 100% correct in the way that “band members†and roadies used to talk about women, a.k.a. “groupiesâ€.  It was deplorable.  So I can see your point completely!   

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if Brett was involved in taping Eva, but for the sake of not knowing (no snippets and no photos), I will remain neutral on this one subject.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi Sharon,

If you think that you are in the minority in believing that Brett is not so innocent, then I am in that same boat too, sitting right next to you!  I don’t believe for a second that Brett was completely clueless!  Look at the “Golden Videoâ€.  Who came up with that concept?  Who came up with the whole “graphic†nature of that video?  I don’t believe for one second that Brett was completely clueless!

When bands make videos, each and every single member has creative input in how that video was to be made; which means that Brett would have known about that video and he would have either come up with the concept of the re-enactment of se* scenes between Eva and Brett.  Really?!! 

I only know of one person who dated someone who was in a huge rock band and let me tell you, you are 100% correct in the way that “band members†and roadies used to talk about women, a.k.a. “groupiesâ€.  It was deplorable.  So I can see your point completely!   

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if Brett was involved in taping Eva, but for the sake of not knowing (no snippets and no photos), I will remain neutral on this one subject.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Im in the "Brett isn't squeaky clean" brigade.

I think Brett will reveal his true colours. In book 4. He ain't creepy Chris bad, but he ain't Snow White!

He knows about the sextapegate mark my words. His street cred will be loved by more groupies!

I agree! I think that the truth will be revealed soon enough!

I hope in Captivated by you that we learn more about Gideon’s abuse.  I want to know the timeline how did he get out, how did it end??  Like he asked Eva when she told him about her abuse how had she gotten out, how did it end (hers of course was the bleeding and miscarriage)

How old was he when it ended and did he stay in his Mother’s home longer (guess that depends on how old he was when it ended) or did it end right before he went to college??

Oh my I need to stop thinking so much.  Just a timeline!!

:)   :)

HI Barb, 

I agree.  All of those questions are important and I hope that we get answers sooner rather than later!  Now all we have to do is wait.  :)  :)

I think the fight and the fact that Eva and Gideon are such high profile people, the fire is lite under Sam.  Most likely he wouldn't have done anything with the footage he has but he smells money.  I don't think Brett is a part of the shakedown but he knows what was filmed.

Hi Sharon, 

Your theory is interesting.  It could be that Brett knew about the video tape but not about what Sam planned on doing with it.  Right now everything seems to be one big giant question. 

I love this that Sylvia said in the interview I just posted....

The first 2.5 Crossfire novels were Eva’s story. By the mid-point of Entwined with You, she’s in a good place. Her skeletons are out of the closet, she’s confronted the issues that have plagued her, and she’s made a powerful commitment to support Gideon. That opens the door to the last 2.5 novels being able to focus on Gideon’s story. He really needed her to be strong and stable in order to anchor him through his own healing, and we’re finally there.

:)

I can hardly wait for the final two books.  I really hope that we gain a better understanding of what makes Gideon ticks!  I know that we all want our Happily-ever-after!  WE need it!  :) 

On page 337 when Gideon is telling Eva about the s e x tape Gideon says, "he apparently set up remote cameras at some of the band's shows to gather backstage material. He claims to have re-created the Golden video with actual explicit footage."

Hope this clears up the question of when he made the tape and how he got the s e x on tape. Sleazy, slimy, Sam. I hope when Brett finds out what Sam had been doing he beats the sh*t out of him. In addition to being pis*ed off about having been spied on, he'd have to figure it would have queered any chance he had with Eva.

Hi Nrock, 

Thanks for clearing up that bit of information.  I think what many have been speculating about is whether Brett would have known about the cameras.  I wonder how close Brett and Sam were.  I have a hard time believing that Brett wouldn't have any idea about the cameras being present.  I would also find it difficult to believe that Brett wouldn't notice the cameras either, but I have no confirming evidence or documentaiton to prove that.  It is just a gut feeling.

A couple of thoughts ......

Sam probably filmed lots of groupie encounters.  No way to know that there would be a song based on Brett and Eva.  

But more important doesn't it seem odd that the music video comes out and week later the video of live of B & E with the exact same scenes pops up.  So it seems to me that Sam found footage with Eva after the meeting in NYC and then got together with

Brett and they came with the R-Rated music video and then the XXX-Rated tape to cash in when Sam sells it.  

But no one takes into account that Gideon and Eva are back together, let alone married ! 

HI Fsumom, 

I agree with that. I believe that Sam probably video taped several groupies encounters withthe band members. 

Sorry you have lost me on the video launch and then the Brett and Eva thing...could you explain that a little more please?  I don't understand.  Thanks in advance. :)

Yes but Sam probably did not know who Golden was until he saw the Vidal music video and Eva was interviewed in person...that is when he was able to isolate Eva from his old footage and make the sex tape...I will be disappointed if Brett is involved in this and of course this would make it so much easier for Eva to leave his sorry a s s behind and I can't begin to think how furious Gideon would be but then again he too may be glad in a way because Eva will leave Brett behind for good ... What does everyone think?

Hi Sscrph, 

Youe theory is just as plausible as everyone elses.  I think that a snippet or two or ten..and some photos might help us by giving us a few more clues.  :)