SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Indeed!

Bared now seems an altogether different book from the one I read only two weeks ago!! The notes and thoughts I wrote down in my first reading, and subsequent rereadings, always put a smile on my face... so naive or completely off-base!

Gideon and Eva's inside and outside world has got so many facets it really stands out like a gem-like stone among so many pebbles. I know, I'm all gushing over our heroes, but I can't help it!!!

Hello Gabri.

You gush away all you want! Lol

It's like this book has taken on a completely different storyline. Loving it even more. :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to do this on my vacation Julie but I was thinking today that it is hard to imagine the worshipful Gideon in EWY bullying ( for want of a better word) Eva on that limo ride to NC... It's amazing how much he has changed in Book 3...

Hiya.

I have such a better understanding of Gideon now. He has for a want of a better word, matured as a person. His need for Eva, the security of their relationship, has made him calmer, and bless him, his communication has made Eva stronger, giving back the trust she lost. Hallelujah!

Hi Nrock

I disagree with you here.

I can understand your motive for Eva not having any contact with Brett, I think we all feel the same. But.

Eva needs closure in this relationship. Once he knows about her marriage he will back off. Brett used her body for sex, (yes she gave it to him, for the wrong reasons)when she was at her most vulnerable state. He is still doing the same thing. He is not thinking about her feelings, his words "it will only take once inside you," how romantic is that. To him she is just a vag ina on legs. The video of "Golden" was insensitive, just promoting, groupies will stop at nothing to bed a rock star. (Yes he knows about the sex tape)She was ashamed of what she was. Her need for love and affection, wasn't going to happen with Brett. She needs to speak to him face to face, once and for all. She needs to look him in the eye, that is how she knows what people are thinking? That is how Eva reads them. I would do exactly the same thing in her place. Needing to see their expressions, their understanding of what has been told to them.

Closure.

I agree, now that we know everything Eva and Gideon have both been through, you see and understand them more. I swear Sylvia has ruined me, I usually read 3 or so books a week. But for the last 2 months all I've been reading is the Crossfire series, over and over. I always have one of the books with me at all times, I read it at the dentist office, waiting for the kids some where, I even read it waiting a red lights. I just can't get enough, I haven't had an interest in picking up another book, that is so not like me. When will I be able to move on? Haha :)

Huh! You can't it's our drug! Sylvia is our supplier! Lol our craving is out of control.

I'm reading these books on a loop! Lol

Just started again. Shaking head. :)

When I read your post just now, I thought of something. When Eva goes to San Diego, I'm sure Gideon will too. Maybe Gideon will get to spend sometime with Dr. Travis.  He has been such huge help to both Eva and Cary, maybe he can help Gideon work through some of his nightmares.

He needs all the help and advice he can get. I hope we get to hear conversations with Dr Travis.

ame="Nrock" post="21105" timestamp="1372375426"]

Hi Nrock

I disagree with you here.

Eva needs closure in this relationship. Once he knows about her marriage he will back off. Brett used her body for sex, (yes she gave it to him, for the wrong reasons)when she was at her most vulnerable state. He is still doing the same thing. He is not thinking about her feelings, his words "it will only take once inside you," how romantic is that. To him she is just a vag ina on legs. The video of "Golden" was insensitive, just promoting, groupies will stop at nothing to bed a rock star. (Yes he knows about the sex tape)She was ashamed of what she was. Her need for love and affection, wasn't going to happen with Brett. She needs to speak to him face to face, once and for all. She needs to look him in the eye, that is how she knows what people are thinking? That is how Eva reads them. I would do exactly the same thing in her place. Needing to see their expressions, their understanding of what has been told to them.

Closure.

So sorry for the miscommunication here, Julie! I was just making a very silly joke in reply to what you said about Brett being a ghost that needed laying. I meant a little off color pun about the ghost (Brett) laying should not be done by Eva. That's why I put the smiley wink after. Sometimes my jokes can be a little obscure.

I definitely believe Eva needs to cut him off, like now! I just differ about Brett a little. I think he is sincere in his feelings for Eva, and regrets his past treatment of her. I do think he is still immature and egotistic, but I think he has grown from when he first knew Eva. Is he a grown up yet? Definitely not! But Gideon didnt act much better when he first started pursuing Eva. I know I am in a very small minority here, but I think he will be very upset when he finds out about Sams tape. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Sylvia says!

I was all flustered when I saw it lol! I wish we could already know who is going to portray Gideon on tv so we can gawk over him... Hopefully he will meet our very high standards! Lol

Oh I so agree with you there Fluffy mind you none of us would probably get any work done LOL :P

I was all flustered when I saw it lol! I wish we could already know who is going to portray Gideon on tv so we can gawk over him... Hopefully he will meet our very high standards! Lol

Hi Fluffy

We don't gawk !

We admire, worship, appreciate the male form. Lol

Yes we do have very high standards. We need to go to the auditions! ;)

I agree, it would be nice as well if the people who are casting Gideon take into consideration the fans and get their point of views, I think a lot of research needs to be done here for that role ~wink wink~ :P

How do we add pictures in a post??? Does anyone know how?? Please help

Hi EmVee

I thought I had given these instructions to you before.

Go to google Images or wherever you get your photo's from

Open up the photo

right click on mouse or laptop pad

Click on Copy

come into Forum

go to Reply to This topic box

right click on mouse or laptop pad

Click on Paste

Hey presto the picture has copies and pasted into here.  Good luck

Sheens :)

The text to Brett was wrong.  I get that Eva is trying to be friends but she saw how that worked out with Corinne.  Why didn't she learn. 

I'm ready for Corinne gone too but I have a feeling we haven't see the last of her.

Hiya.

I agree. Brett is unfinished business. This ghost needs laying to rest.

Dr Travis hopefully will feature in the next book. I'm hoping we get to hear about their past chats with the good doctor. With him hopefully setting Cary back on the right path, and hearing how much stronger Eva is.

I agree

Brett needs to be finished with now, otherwise Eva cannot complain or moan when Gideon deals with Corrine

Backatya!

Now this made my day :D

Hahahaha! :D

Still recovering from that picture.  Love it.  blow-a-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Anything to help brighten up our days ladies, will see what I can find for today :)

So sorry for the miscommunication here, Julie! I was just making a very silly joke in reply to what you said about Brett being a ghost that needed laying. I meant a little off color pun about the ghost (Brett) laying should not be done by Eva. That's why I put the smiley wink after. Sometimes my jokes can be a little obscure.

I definitely believe Eva needs to cut him off, like now! I just differ about Brett a little. I think he is sincere in his feelings for Eva, and regrets his past treatment of her. I do think he is still immature and egotistic, but I think he has grown from when he first knew Eva. Is he a grown up yet? Definitely not! But Gideon didnt act much better when he first started pursuing Eva. I know I am in a very small minority here, but I think he will be very upset when he finds out about Sams tape. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Sylvia says!

Hi Nrock

No worries, I did the same a while back. Your sense of humour, is like mine. Wacky! Lol

To me Brett is like Gideon was when he(Gideon) was first pursuing Eva. Course and arrogant. Gideon has matured as the relationship has grown. Brett shows no love towards Eva, he may have feelings, lu stings, but he's no good for her. That girl doesn't exist anymore. He needs to realise this.

Good morning everybody!!!

still one day to go and I'll enjoy the sight of Henry-Superman, our monkey-man!!!!

If my date should rain check, I'm going to kill him first and then I'll go and see the movie by myself. ha!

still one day to go and I'll enjoy the sight of Henry-Superman, our monkey-man!!!!

If my date should rain check, I'm going to kill him first and then I'll go and see the movie by myself. ha!

You will enjoy Gabri, let us know what you think after you see it :)

Gideon and Eva getting busy

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlhLnR1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A much needed sweet moment between them after a s***ty day!!

You will enjoy Gabri, let us know what you think after you see it :)

I am also going to see it this weekend with my niece.  Can't wait and I too if she cancels will go see by myself!!  :)