SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad to know other people are reading in a loop (what a great way to describe it) I am also not doing all the regular reading I do in the summer and I usually average several a week. And if I'm not reading the Crossfire books I am getting a fix by reading this forum. I've even considered joining Facebook after hearing about all the Gideva stuff there. I always swore I never would, though. Thanks to everyone who has been posting exciting news from that world. Nancy

Although I too had a good reason to swear to God not to join Facebook, I did so last Monday, for the urge to read what the title of Book 4 would be was unbearable. The great Henry-pics are a plus!!!  One day I'll be brave enough to venture to make new friends, but for the time being I'm quite happy with the ladies on this forum!!!!!!!

Although I too had a good reason to swear to God not to join Facebook, I did so last Monday, for the urge to read what the title of Book 4 would be was unbearable. The great Henry-pics are a plus!!!  One day I'll be brave enough to venture to make new friends, but for the time being I'm quite happy with the ladies on this forum!!!!!!!

Hey Gabri I will be your friend if you want to. :) I'm on FB.

Hi Nancy

I've never read the same book so much. I think I know every full stop, and exclamation mark!!!

It was me that mentioned the loop! Does that make me loopy? Lol

The FB pages are fun too. :)

Hi Julie

I've never bought the same book twice!!! Bared simply collapsed at my feet and I panicked. I was lucky there was another copy left at the bookstore. Pheeeww!! :)

Hi Julie

I've never bought the same book twice!!! Bared simply collapsed at my feet and I panicked. I was lucky there was another copy left at the bookstore. Pheeeww!! :)

Hi Gabri

Your so funny! I did the same. When I asked the young man for it, he winked at me. Lol made my day. Lol :wub:

Hi Julie!

All is good over here... its too hot though!!

That's one of the reasons I cant stand fb... the comments being left on SD's page make me so upset sometimes! I used to look at the fb forum when RIY was released but quickly stopped reading.

HI insideofclouds

as a total newbie on FB, I was a little puzzled at first and then a little angry over the jumble of posts there. I really love the idea of being 'in touch' with SD, though!!

Hi Gabri

Your so funny! I did the same. When I asked the young man for it, he winked at me. Lol made my day. Lol :wub:

Reading books in English helps me get by snide comments... but unfortunately nobody winks at me, it's a nice feeling isn't it?:D

Please God No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Ana is supposed to be lovely and really attractive, I am sorry but Kirsten is none of those things and I don't find her a good actress.

I agree with you there

If these two were cast it would only be people who liked the Twighlight that would go and watch them I think, definitely not me !

I think Kristin Stewart is so "hard" looking, she is nothing like Ana in looks or personality!!! That would be a grievous casting error!!

HI insideofclouds

as a total newbie on FB, I was a little puzzled at first and then a little angry over the jumble of posts there. I really love the idea of being 'in touch' with SD, though!!

I love how you can tweet her and she actually replies! Of course she's busy but I've gotten replies from her before as have others here and the fact that she takes the time to do so speaks volumes in my book.

I want to know about what happened to him, between the ages of 12 and 20. How his life was, what went on in the family. An insight would be huge.

I totally agree with you, there is so much we need to learn about Gideon. I hope we eventually get all our answers!

We pull you in on this site as well, enjoy the madness, I love it LOL :P

This is true and I'm loving it as well!  It is so interesting to read other peoples interpretations or thoughts. It really gets ya thinking, wondering...... I just can't wait for CBY!! 

He needs all the help and advice he can get. I hope we get to hear conversations with Dr Travis.

I think Gideon would be happy to meet Dr.Travis as he is the man that saved his ANGEL and made it possible for Eva to look past her insecurities and issues and trust Gideon enough to give her heart to him...Dr. Travis was the one that said that Eva was ready for a relationship and boy did she ever find herself one!!!

I hope Gideongoes to San Diego.  I think that it could be beneficial for all parties.  Gideon would get to spend time with Victor and Eva separately and together.  Gideon might also get some more time to establish a father/son-in-law relationship which can only be beneficial for Gideon (since he is sorely lacking a positive father-figure role).  Gideon could also support Eva in her dealings with Cary and Cary needs a lot of support as well.  I think that many bonds may be formed over this trip.  What do you think?

Love this! Hope the Brett situation is dealt w/ in SD. and I'd love it if Gideon and VIctor hang out too...Get to know each other more.

Hi Fsumom, 

Wow!  What a sinister theory!!  It is positively delicious!  It makes Brett look even worse than I could have imagined!  Your theory presupposes that Brett would have known that he and Eva were being videotaped....wowie zowie! 

If your theory is true, do you think Brett would be able to stop Sam from selling that tape and cashing in on it?  How would Brett stop Sam exactly?  Any thoughts or ideas?  :)

:) sinister theory  LOL  

The more I think about this the more I'm convinced Sam & Brett are behind this tape.  Brett for sure knew about the secret videos and he, the band, roadies and whoever else probably watched all tapes for entertainment and Sam is still with the band in some capacity so knew Brett found his Golden girl.  Guys use s*e*x tapes as references of resumes.   LOL

My top thought is that G will buy/pay off Sam to get the tape and also sign an ironclad NDA with major penalty if that tape ever shows up online. And while the band is on the rise now they probably still don't have lots of $$, so any pay-off might be split.  

Not sure that Brett will step into to stop - maybe be 'outraged' and attempt to comfort Eva (until she drops the wedding bells on him) he will thrive on the publicity.  

And so we are back to  -----   Who the F leaked the tape to Deanna ?   Sam ?      

Hi GiGi

It is possible that JFG and Corrine didn't know she was pregnant ,with my first pregnancy I weighed 47kg and didn't find out I was pregnant till 22 weeks(fortunately I didn't have a lot of bad habits)The first time you don't really know what to look out for unless youre actively trying to get pregnant and are looking out for symptoms. I just put on a bit if weight and looked fuller but not just in my stomach all over and went off some food but you don't really pay attention nor do you relate the symptoms to pregnancy because you're not looking out for it but of course everyone is different as is every pregnancy.

Hi Mam2e, 

You are correct.  I haven't ever been pregnant so I wouldn't know.  I simply based my speculation on my many Aunts and friends who had children.  Each and every single one of them had the worst morning sickness and pregnancy side effects that could be imagined. 

I just thought of something.  How could Corinne not have known, wouldn't she have noticed that she wasn't getting her menstrual cycle?  Wouldn't a woman notice that she is missing her monthly cycle?  At the end of the day, you are correct.  Each pregnancy is different and some people may not notice immediately (four months just seems like a long time not to notice, but who knows?).  :) 

I was just wondering, when does the baby start moving around? 

:) sinister theory  LOL  

The more I think about this the more I'm convinced Sam & Brett are behind this tape.  Brett for sure knew about the secret videos and he, the band, roadies and whoever else probably watched all tapes for entertainment and Sam is still with the band in some capacity so knew Brett found his Golden girl.  Guys use s*e*x tapes as references of resumes.   LOL

My top thought is that G will buy/pay off Sam to get the tape and also sign an ironclad NDA with major penalty if that tape ever shows up online. And while the band is on the rise now they probably still don't have lots of $$, so any pay-off might be split.  

Not sure that Brett will step into to stop - maybe be 'outraged' and attempt to comfort Eva (until she drops the wedding bells on him) he will thrive on the publicity.  

And so we are back to  -----   Who the F leaked the tape to Deanna ?   Sam ?      

HI Fsumom, 

You bring up such a good question:  Who ultimately leaked the se* tape to Deanna?  Do you have any ideas?  Could it be that the beloved Brett leaked said tape just to make sure that Eva and Gideon would stay apart?  Or could it be that Christopher Jr. leaked the tape? 

Maybe Sam approached Christopher Jr. in the hopes of a payout (because he is one of the executives of Vidal Records) and that Jr. would pay for the tape because the company wouldn't want its product (Brand band) to be tarnished by a se* scandal.  So Jr. pays out and then leaks the tape, hoping that Gideon would be grossed out enough after seeing a tape like that, that Gideon wouldn't be interested in Eva anymore. Then Jr. gets to make his brother suffer, maybe gets a shot with Eva and his mother (if she had his ear about Eva's accusations) gets a little satisfaction.  What do you think?

Love this! Hope the Brett situation is dealt w/ in SD. and I'd love it if Gideon and VIctor hang out too...Get to know each other more.

I do too.  I think that Gideon needs Victor in his corner for so many reasons, not just because he has (is going to) married Eva :)