SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that also and personally I would not appreciate paying all the money for the cinema these days to see Rob Pattison playing Christian, to me he is not handsome, buff or sexy enough for that role, he is just not Christian :(

Hi Sheens, 

I agree with you there.  What a horrible choice for Christian Grey!  Yuck!  There are so many other choices!

I want to know about what happened to him, between the ages of 12 and 20. How his life was, what went on in the family. An insight would be huge.

Maybe we will get an insight in the form of a snippet or two...or ten...a photo might be nice as well... 

I think if Gideon goes to SD, then he may go the next day, I think Eva would think he did not trust her if he went the whole time she was there, she needs to be able to deal with things herself and he needs to let her and show her he trusts her.

It would be good thought to hear more about Gideon't growing up and I think Gideon would be well to speak to Dr Travis it may help.

Thanks

Sheena

Hi Sheens, 

That sounds like a good compromise.  Gideon still gets to visit with Eva and Victor and Cary and Eva gets to spend a little alone time with Cary and maybe Dr. Travis.  I say it is a win win situation.

There was even talk that Kristen Stewart wanted to play Ana. Julie's above statement covers my thoughts on that!

Yuck!!  So many beautiful women to choose from in this world...and they have to choose her?  Seriously?  Yuck!! 

I am sure that she probably a good actress, but the role of Anastasia is that of an innocent girl who met a man who changed her life.  This actress was caught committing adultery and somehow I don't know if the general public could set those facts aside and believe that she can play a virginal character.  Sorry.

He was abandoned as much as Gideon. Not only did Nathan lose his mother, but his father was away a lot, leaving him with Monica and Eva. Gideon was abused at a similar age as Eva. All three of them just children. Perhaps Nathan had been abused. It's quite common for abused children to go on and become the abuser, as a form of retaliation and revenge.

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to clarify that it isn't common for children who have been abused to go on and abuse others.  We don't have any specific statistics to quantify that.  The only statistics that are available are of those criminals who are caught and convicted, say that they went on to abuse their victims.  Those are two completely different statements.  Just because someone suffers abuse doesn't mean that they will go on to abuse another person. 

I believe that the mass majority don't go on to abuse others but end up self-harming.  They look to other things to dull their pain; drugs, alcohol, work and dysfunctional relationships.  I takes an exceptionally sick person to do the things to others that was done to them. 

I don't specifically have statistics on that (but I can do my best to find some if people need).  I am basing this on the abuse survivors that I have come into contact with over the years (30 plus years).  Not one of them ever went on to abuse another individual.  They absolutely harmed themselves though (through drugs, alcohol, rotten relationships, etc.) because they couldn't deal with the memories of being abused. 

What ever happened to Nathan was separate and aside from his already dysfunctional personality.  This kid had serious psychological issues well before he ever abused Eva. 

Thanks,

GiGi

What if Nathan had been abused by his dad or his dad used to treat his mother maliciously? It seems to me as if he was he indirectly trying to punish his father and his new wife, by punishing Eva. 

Where would Nathan get the idea to not only rape but torture Eva as well?   Nathan had also killed Eva's cat which is exceptionally cruel.  Why choose those methods to punish to indirectly punish his father?  What are your thoughts?   

GiGi.....thanks for agreeing with me.  I just would like to know that in my mind I am pronouncing it right.  Had a friend at work that speaks French tell me how to pronouce JFG name correctly.

love that picture of the "buns of steel"

Hi Jmhope, 

It is all good.  As for the pronounciation of Jean Francois, make sure you do it with a heavy accent! :D

Now who wouldn't love a cute little "tushy" first thing in the morning...:D

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about the possible scenarios and theories that everyone has posted and I was wondering how everyone would feel about creating a working theory model (a theory that would take into account as many possibilities or explanations as possible).  Everyone can add as much or as little.  Everyone can suggest theories or explanations for questions that may have been posted.  People can feel free to add questions to the working theory. 

There have been forum members who have suggested that Monica/Clancy may have been responsible for covering up Nathan’s murder.  With that thought in mind; I had a few questions myself:

1. We know for sure that Gideon killed Nathan because Sylvia told us….but what she hasn’t revealed is how the scenario played out.
  2. We know for sure that there were 10 days between Nathan attempting to blackmail Gideon, Monica and Stanton and him winding up dead.
  3. We know for sure that Nathan was murdered.
  4. We know for sure that Monica has a penchant for bugging and having her daughter tracked/trailed (i.e. through security guards, a bugging device in her compact mirror and her watch).

What we don’t for sure or could it be:

1. Could Monica have had Gideon tailed to monitor his movements?
  2. Could Monica have been planning Nathan’s murder but Gideon beat him to the punch?
  3. Could Monica have arrived after Gideon murdered Nathan and therefore would not have needed to pay off his blackmail demands or wouldn’t need to kill Nathan because he was already dead?

What we also know for sure about Monica is:

1. Monica is absolutely thrilled about Gideon and Eva’s relationship.  She has been counseling her daughter about how to keep a relationship with a man like Gideon.
  2. Monica has done everything in her power to ensure that Eva’s “social reputation†has remained intact.
  3. Money has always been very important to a woman like Monica.

So:

1. Could Monica be responsible for the “cover-up†of Nathan’s murder because she realizes how much Gideon had risked for her daughter?

The only questions I keep coming back to are:

1. If each of these characters worked independently of one another then how did everything happen on that one particular day?
  2. Why did everyone: Monica, Gideon and Stanton choose that day to pay off the blackmail demands and kill Nathan?

I have given one scenario for Monica and questions which I cannot account for.  Everyone feel free to jump in and add or delete as you wish.  If you don’t think that a question is relevant please explain your reasoning so everyone can follow along. 

Ok, everyone feel free to jump in and add or detract. :)

Hi guys,

People keep saying that Brett must know about the sex tape as the Golden video was based on the footage available of Eva.

If I remember correctly the Golden video acted out the lyrics, it was a visual representation of the song. The fact that there was sex tape available of these activities is because the song is a true story.

Therefore I think we are being a bit quick to assume Brett knew about the sex tape or to say he must have because of the similarity between videos.

The song came first, then the music video - a visual representation of the lyrics, as they often are, then a sex tape using real footage as the song is based in fact. That doesn't make Brett guilty of anything except writing a song and making a music video. An insensitive music video yes, but Eva didn't seem to have a problem witj the whole world knowing her business through the lyrics of the song..

HI Fsumom, 

You bring up such a good question:  Who ultimately leaked the se* tape to Deanna?  Do you have any ideas?  Could it be that the beloved Brett leaked said tape just to make sure that Eva and Gideon would stay apart?  Or could it be that Christopher Jr. leaked the tape? 

Maybe Sam approached Christopher Jr. in the hopes of a payout (because he is one of the executives of Vidal Records) and that Jr. would pay for the tape because the company wouldn't want its product (Brand band) to be tarnished by a se* scandal.  So Jr. pays out and then leaks the tape, hoping that Gideon would be grossed out enough after seeing a tape like that, that Gideon wouldn't be interested in Eva anymore. Then Jr. gets to make his brother suffer, maybe gets a shot with Eva and his mother (if she had his ear about Eva's accusations) gets a little satisfaction.  What do you think?

HI Fsumom, 

You bring up such a good question:  Who ultimately leaked the se* tape to Deanna?  Do you have any ideas?  Could it be that the beloved Brett leaked said tape just to make sure that Eva and Gideon would stay apart?  Or could it be that Christopher Jr. leaked the tape? 

Maybe Sam approached Christopher Jr. in the hopes of a payout (because he is one of the executives of Vidal Records) and that Jr. would pay for the tape because the company wouldn't want its product (Brand band) to be tarnished by a se* scandal.  So Jr. pays out and then leaks the tape, hoping that Gideon would be grossed out enough after seeing a tape like that, that Gideon wouldn't be interested in Eva anymore. Then Jr. gets to make his brother suffer, maybe gets a shot with Eva and his mother (if she had his ear about Eva's accusations) gets a little satisfaction.  What do you think?

HI Gigi,

I'm gonna say no to Brett as the leaker - needs to have plausible deniability.  Sam is my #1 choice but as an anonymous tip, no blow back to the band itself.  JR may have been tipped off too, the real big $$$$ is G.  Of course that doesn't mean that if JR has knowledge he won't use against G for his own (and maybe Mom's) personal reasons.  

Another subject ....  Still think Corrine knew she was pregnant & that's why she left JFG and that she never thought the 'suicide' attempt would harm the baby. At 4 mos I think she is out of time to try to pawn this off as G's baby but can still destroy the relationship between G & E and then get him back.  No one understands the bond between G & E but they will as soon as the marriage is public.  

Ok off to get some coffee !  Have a great DAY  :)

HI Fsumom, 

My money is on Christopher Jr and Brett being number two...I guess it is all up to Sylvia and whether she is going to make Brett a villain in Book4 . If it is Brett Eva will be extremely hurt and MAD ; she may even take him to the mat over this!!! If it is Christopher Jr. it is just par for the course for him... How pathetic that everyone is so jealous of Gideva's happiness...btw you can never discount a Deanna -Chris Jr. Hook up!!

HI Gigi,

I'm gonna say no to Brett as the leaker - needs to have plausible deniability.  Sam is my #1 choice but as an anonymous tip, no blow back to the band itself.  JR may have been tipped off too, the real big $$$$ is G.  Of course that doesn't mean that if JR has knowledge he won't use against G for his own (and maybe Mom's) personal reasons.  

Another subject ....  Still think Corrine knew she was pregnant & that's why she left JFG and that she never thought the 'suicide' attempt would harm the baby. At 4 mos I think she is out of time to try to pawn this off as G's baby but can still destroy the relationship between G & E and then get him back.  No one understands the bond between G & E but they will as soon as the marriage is public.  

Ok off to get some coffee !  Have a great DAY  :)[/quote

Yes fsumom you are right no one understands the BOND between GidEva and this is what everyone has been missing all along and why they are so jealous!!!

Ive been meaning to start other books... but i just cant leave Gideon and Eva lol. I have all the a series of ice and fire books Ive been trying to start on my ipad .. instead i always click on the crossfire series lol. I dont think I could handle both this forum and the one on FB... I freak out when im behind a few pages here so imagine on FB where there is probably a trillion more people always posting!!

Hi Nancy

I've never read the same book so much. I think I know every full stop, and exclamation mark!!!

It was me that mentioned the loop! Does that make me loopy? Lol

The FB pages are fun too. :)

Same here I have been trying to read other books as well but keep going back to Gideon & Eva :)

I'm really hoping they will buy the house in NC too. It was perfect for them. So relaxing, away from the hustle and bustle of New York. Hopefully it will happen in book 4.

Which part of the Caribbean are you from? Beautiful place, unfortunately never been.

I would like them to buy that house as well, it holds so many good memories for them :)

Hi guys,

People keep saying that Brett must know about the sex tape as the Golden video was based on the footage available of Eva.

If I remember correctly the Golden video acted out the lyrics, it was a visual representation of the song. The fact that there was sex tape available of these activities is because the song is a true story.

Therefore I think we are being a bit quick to assume Brett knew about the sex tape or to say he must have because of the similarity between videos.

The song came first, then the music video - a visual representation of the lyrics, as they often are, then a sex tape using real footage as the song is based in fact. That doesn't make Brett guilty of anything except writing a song and making a music video. An insensitive music video yes, but Eva didn't seem to have a problem witj the whole world knowing her business through the lyrics of the song..

Hi guys,

HI -  The timing between the music video and the s*e*x tape are too close to be a coincidence.  I'm sure Sam has hours of groupie videos so he would need to know ahead of time to look for Eva and then mix a video to match the music.  Eva was mad about the video, but more so because she was outted during the TV show.  I think that Brett is still immature enough not the realize how much control his record label has over his career.  He looking getting lots of publicity and Eva back too.

Just my thoughts .... :)

You know, just once when Gideon says "Hello wife" I really wish Eva would say "Hello husband". I think he would really like that.

You're right, I think he would love that!

I agree with you there, I think he would be over the moon to hear that from Eva

Hey Gabri I will be your friend if you want to. :) I'm on FB.

Good morning Julie

I'll be honoured to join you on fb, trouble is I still don't know how to do it, I'm only able to look ad SD site and HC pics...... would you be so kind as to help me???? lol

I do too.  I think that Gideon needs Victor in his corner for so many reasons, not just because he has (is going to) married Eva :)

Maybe Gideon and Victor will go to a baseball game together, over the summer Gideon was always fu$$ing Eva, running after her or Corinne, and basically getting himself into trouble LOL ...He needs to attend some baseball games just for a little relaxation after all the stress over the summer. :) :)

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about the possible scenarios and theories that everyone has posted and I was wondering how everyone would feel about creating a working theory model (a theory that would take into account as many possibilities or explanations as possible).  Everyone can add as much or as little.  Everyone can suggest theories or explanations for questions that may have been posted.  People can feel free to add questions to the working theory. 

There have been forum members who have suggested that Monica/Clancy may have been responsible for covering up Nathan’s murder.  With that thought in mind; I had a few questions myself:

1. We know for sure that Gideon killed Nathan because Sylvia told us….but what she hasn’t revealed is how the scenario played out.
  2. We know for sure that there were 10 days between Nathan attempting to blackmail Gideon, Monica and Stanton and him winding up dead.
  3. We know for sure that Nathan was murdered.
  4. We know for sure that Monica has a penchant for bugging and having her daughter tracked/trailed (i.e. through security guards, a bugging device in her compact mirror and her watch).

What we don’t for sure or could it be:

1. Could Monica have had Gideon tailed to monitor his movements?
  2. Could Monica have been planning Nathan’s murder but Gideon beat him to the punch?
  3. Could Monica have arrived after Gideon murdered Nathan and therefore would not have needed to pay off his blackmail demands or wouldn’t need to kill Nathan because he was already dead?

What we also know for sure about Monica is:

1. Monica is absolutely thrilled about Gideon and Eva’s relationship.  She has been counseling her daughter about how to keep a relationship with a man like Gideon.
  2. Monica has done everything in her power to ensure that Eva’s “social reputation†has remained intact.
  3. Money has always been very important to a woman like Monica.

So:

1. Could Monica be responsible for the “cover-up†of Nathan’s murder because she realizes how much Gideon had risked for her daughter?

The only questions I keep coming back to are:

1. If each of these characters worked independently of one another then how did everything happen on that one particular day?
  2. Why did everyone: Monica, Gideon and Stanton choose that day to pay off the blackmail demands and kill Nathan?

I have given one scenario for Monica and questions which I cannot account for.  Everyone feel free to jump in and add or delete as you wish.  If you don’t think that a question is relevant please explain your reasoning so everyone can follow along. 

Ok, everyone feel free to jump in and add or detract. :)

good theory GiGi :)

I think Kristin Stewart is so "hard" looking, she is nothing like Ana in looks or personality!!! That would be a grievous casting error!!

I loved Robsten in the Twilight Saga, but Gideva is waaaaay too much of an accomplishment for them!!!