SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the pic!! Currently watching an episode of white collar, matt bomer isn't my choice for Gideon but boy that man can work a suit!! :)

He is my contender for the FSOG story.

Matt Bomer is good but I heard in an article that EL James would not use Matt for the role as Christian Grey because he was Gay and would not be able to hold the BDSM parts well

Good afternoon ladies

It would be good to keep in touch. You can add me on FB my name is Julie Redpath. My picture is of a westie dog.

Gabri. Let me know your full name I will find you. like Gideon! :)

Hi Julie

I've just back in after my date with Superman, and you should see my face!!!! You would be proud of me!!!!I :blush: I really loved the movie, the cast, the score, and of course Henry. All these biceps and abs are really something, but his eyes... his eyes are from another world indeed!! I even found myself crying when he's holding Lois in his arms and they kiss ..... I could almost feel his intense look on her.... I bet Amy Adams must have had a h e l l of a time!!!!.  

One thing did bother me, my Henry was dubbed and I missed his wonderfully sinful voice. I'm going to buy the DVD as soon as it's released!!!

You'll find me on fb as Gabri Canova. My avatar is the same, for the time being (Black roses)

What a Saturday!!!! I can die a happy death now.

Well at least Henry shouldn't be cast as Christian either, he just about to start filming "The man from

U.n.c.l.e" and with FSOG having a released date of August 2014 would he be likely to film both at the same time?

I love Henry but I don't want him as Christian he's my Gideon no matter what

I agree. Didnt know he was doing The Man From U.NC.L.E.

Hello Gabri.

How I'd the date go? Was Henry a gentleman? ;)

I'd say he is a dream come true!!

Hi Julie

I've just back in after my date with Superman, and you should see my face!!!! You would be proud of me!!!!I :blush: I really loved the movie, the cast, the score, and of course Henry. All these biceps and abs are really something, but his eyes... his eyes are from another world indeed!! I even found myself crying when he's holding Lois in his arms and they kiss ..... I could almost feel his intense look on her.... I bet Amy Adams must have had a h e l l of a time!!!!.  

One thing did bother me, my Henry was dubbed and I missed his wonderfully sinful voice. I'm going to buy the DVD as soon as it's released!!!

You'll find me on fb as Gabri Canova. My avatar is the same, for the time being (Black roses)

What a Saturday!!!! I can die a happy death now.

Hello Gabri.

So glad you enjoyed it. I saw it in 3D. When he held his hand out. I wanted to touch it! I wonder how many takes it took for the kissing scene?!!! Lol

I shall add you on FB now. Keep a look out. :)

You're right, we should keep in contact once the forum slows down! 

Gabri Canova on fb. You're welcome!

Ok. We. Need something to discuss.

Reading Bared again. I came across Gideons reply to Eva, when talking about Magdalene and Chris at the garden party.

Gideon says "It's hard to see yourself being used that way. Especially by someone you think you know, someone who's supposed to care about you."

Eva thought is what exactly had been done to him? Page 300

Any thoughts on who or what he might be referring to?

Sorry I didn't explain that very well. I mean maybe Gideon was talking about how he felt used by someone he thought cared about him originally (his therapist/doctor)?

I was wondering if he was referring to his mother! Someone close to him has abused their power of trust. Who?

Because as they were leaving the garden party, Lizzy was talking to Gideon , and Eva wondered if she loved him too much, which repulsed her(Eva).

I was wondering if he was referring to his mother! Someone close to him has abused their power of trust. Who?

Because as they were leaving the garden party, Lizzy was talking to Gideon , and Eva wondered if she loved him too much, which repulsed her(Eva).

Yeah it could be that too! She defo abused his trust. I also thought that maybe it was to do with Christopher? We have yet to find out if he knew about the abuse properly or why they hate each other so much. Maybe he really let Gideon down in that respect?

Yeah it could be that too! She defo abused his trust. I also thought that maybe it was to do with Christopher? We have yet to find out if he knew about the abuse properly or why they hate each other so much. Maybe he really let Gideon down in that respect?

When Gideon was relating his abuse to Eva, at the end of Reflected, he said he was left alone with him(Hugh) more and more. Where was Chris? I thought they were having treatment together, while the shrink saw Lizzy. Why was Gideon having therapy without an adult being present? Is it normal ?

Hello Gabri.

So glad you enjoyed it. I saw it in 3D. When he held his hand out. I wanted to touch it! I wonder how many takes it took for the kissing scene?!!! Lol

I shall add you on FB now. Keep a look out. :)

Thank you!!!! I confirmed you. Is that all I'm expected to do?

Had I been AmyLois the takes would have always been less than I would have hoped for!!!