SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least Henry shouldn't be cast as Christian either, he just about to start filming "The man from

U.n.c.l.e" and with FSOG having a released date of August 2014 would he be likely to film both at the same time?

I love Henry but I don't want him as Christian he's my Gideon no matter what

What about Hayden Christianson (Don't think I spelt that right), he was good in the Star Wars films?

Hi Julie

I've just back in after my date with Superman, and you should see my face!!!! You would be proud of me!!!!I :blush: I really loved the movie, the cast, the score, and of course Henry. All these biceps and abs are really something, but his eyes... his eyes are from another world indeed!! I even found myself crying when he's holding Lois in his arms and they kiss ..... I could almost feel his intense look on her.... I bet Amy Adams must have had a h e l l of a time!!!!.  

One thing did bother me, my Henry was dubbed and I missed his wonderfully sinful voice. I'm going to buy the DVD as soon as it's released!!!

You'll find me on fb as Gabri Canova. My avatar is the same, for the time being (Black roses)

What a Saturday!!!! I can die a happy death now.

Hi Gabri.  I am so glad you enjoyed Superman, I knew you would and Henry is gorgeous in it.

I have just sent you a friend request on FB, Sheens xx

Hello Ms. Fsumom,

I read your post and it looks like we are back at square one; who would leak and why.  You make a good point about Sam being a potential suspect; he stands to gain the most but he also stands to lose the most as well.

You make another good point about the “anonymous†tipoff.  Do journalists pay people for stories like this?  I know that in this instant someone wouldn’t receive monetary compensation for this kind of information if said person gave information anonymously, it was just a question I had.

Now as for the Corinne thing, who knows?  I think that is the big question we all have.  We don’t have enough information to say one way or another conclusively. Did she or did she not know she was pregnant? 

Even if Corinne did know she was pregnant, a person who would take drugs in a suicide attempt doesn’t sound like a person who would have their mental faculties.  If I am not mistaken, most women are downright protective if not slightly paranoid about taking anything during a pregnancy.  They wouldn’t take an aspirin let alone anything else for fear of harming the unborn baby.  Again, I could be wrong about this, I am using my friends and family as my gauge.  What do you think?

Afternoon Ms Gigi :)

Think about this - Sam could have been the tipper to Deanna  (Brett met her @ Eva's lobby) and Brett could have told him to tip her off knowing she was doing a bash story on G.  Enter Brett to comfort our girl when G breaks it off again !

But no one could have forseen that G would charm Deanna with his 'apology' and she would tell him about the tape before it hit the internet.  That gave him the small window of time to get to Calif and get the injunction to stop it.  

Yea see your point on taking the meds unless the evil therapist told her they wouldn't hurt the baby !  And OMG if its Anne she probably thinks it G's baby and what better revenge than 'kill 2 birds with 1 stone'     sorry that's cruel :( 

I was wondering if he was referring to his mother! Someone close to him has abused their power of trust. Who?

Because as they were leaving the garden party, Lizzy was talking to Gideon , and Eva wondered if she loved him too much, which repulsed her(Eva).

I had always thought it was his mother he was talking about not sure though, it is a puzzle :(

It's absolutely top of my list too and I'm Scottish!! Only Gideon can make it sound remotely sensual!! But if I hear it on tv or when I'm out I always cringe, it's just crude!!

I am like you, I am Scottish too and hate that c word :(

I seem to be assuming the Defender of Brett role - which is funny because he's not my type at all.

Here we go: I don't think he was responsible for the tape. I think the line is either Sam-CV-Deanna or Sam-Deanna-CV.

I think he's honestly convinced himself that he's in love with Eva. And for what ever reasons, and I know there are excuses because of prior history, he is being jerked around by Eva. The messages and signals she has been giving him are mixed, to say the least.

As for his filthy mouth, I'm not sure that wishing he could be inside Eva again and reminding her of some enjoyable sexual encounters, is that out of line. As far as he remembers Eva really enjoyed what they did and that probably included sex talk. And she certainly enjoys blunt and "dirty" talk with Gideon.

Did Brett walk up to Eva, without even knowing her, mind you, and say, "Are you sleeping with anyone at the moment? I want to fu ck you and I'd like to know if there's anyone in the way." And "I don't want to date you, but I've got a whole lots of ways I can make you come." If anyone was in needed a bar of soap...

But if I had Gideon and a bar of soap - that's not what I'd be doing. Sigh...

I think we should give poor Brett a break. He's lost Eva and all he has left to comfort him is rock stardom, hordes of sexy groupies, world travel, and lots of money.

I guess he'll survive without my advocacy. :)

Hi Nrock ........

I doubt the CV is involved in Sam's and Brett' eyes he is the boss as much as G.  And outside a few people I don't think anyone knows of the conflict between G and CV  so couldn't play to that.

Brett or some band member referred to Eva as Brett's muse.  So I'm thinking it's not so much 'love' he feels its he thinks she will inspire more songs for the band ! 

I have a feeling that Brett does not know about Sam's sex tape as that would hurt Eva too much and deep down I think she wants Brett to stay as a friend even though we all know that should not happen just like Gideon should not be friends with Corrine.

I do feel that Christopher Jnr knows about the sex tapes and is going to try and exploit them to get back at Gideon thinking he can split Gideon and Eva up, not knowing that they are already married.  

I hope we get snippets soon :(

What about Hayden Christianson (Don't think I spelt that right), he was good in the Star Wars films?

Hi 

I just read that the cast of FSOG will be announced in July :)  I'm liking Matt Bomer gay or not he could carry the lead without a problem.  Let's not forget he was in Magic Mike :)

Just saw this   http://www.latintimes.com/articles/5767/20130628/fifty-shades-movie-cast-matt-bomer-christian.htm

Hi 

I just read that the cast of FSOG will be announced in July :)  I'm liking Matt Bomer gay or not he could carry the lead without a problem.  Let's not forget he was in Magic Mike :)

I think a lot of people are also wanting Ian Somerhaulder to be Christian

As long as its not pattison. I won't bother with it otherwise.

Well I'm a big RPatz fan but I've never seen him as Christian other that the 'running his fingers thru his hair' thing that Christian always does.  But for some reason I don't like that Ian guy at all.  Didn't like him in Lost 

Well hello ladies,

I had the best weekend. I went to Day after Dark on Friday and BookBash on Saturday. At both events I had the opportunity to talk to Sylvia and she gave a lot of information about the Crossfire series.

First let me b*tch for a minute. The Day after Dark was a great opportunity to get information from Sylvia regarding all of her book series, however a couple "fans" were completely inappropriate. One woman took up ten or fifteen minutes trying to tell Sylvia how to write a book. She basically recommended authors for Sylvia to read to get an idea of how to write a book from multiple points of view. She was way out of line and if I were closer to her I would have knocked her down. Sylvia finally said to her "that is never going to happen" when she explained that she wanted Crossfire's future books to alternate chapters from Gideon's POV to Eva's. I wanted to tell her that this is Sylvia's story to tell and she needs to write her own book from multiple POVs.

I have to say SD was very patient.

I'll get back with more information after I read through what I've missed so I don't duplicate anything. I have attended a lot of book signings at Barnes & Noble, Borders (when they were still around) and Books-A-Million and Sylvia is by far the most generous author with the time that she gives to her fans.

Okay here comes my tape scenario and then I'll sit back and wait hopefully for the great reveal this fall (Please Sylvia don't make us wait until #5)

Sam was spurned by the professionals hired by Vidal Records. (Remember Eva refers rather scathingly to him as "the band's wannabe videographer). They're not interested in his collection of backstage exploits or possibly getting involved with legal issues. They use professional actors and take their time to do a romantic and sexy video.

Brett may or may not know about Sam's collection but I think he would have blown any of Sam's suggestions off not expecting him to take it any further.

With a major chip on his shoulder, Sam decides to approach Christopher in his capacity as Vidal Records head. He might have either wanted to sell it knowing it could be good publicity for VR, or blackmail VR into suppressing it because it would spoil the other one.

Chris turns him down, but steers him to other places that would be interested.

Chris saw an opportunity for profitable notoriety in the situation and also jumped the chance of stabbing Gideon in the back. Win win opportunity. He contacts Deanna knowing she's also after Gideon. Deanna gets on the story, now knowing something about Gideon's feelings for Eva and how it would hurt him

However, when Gideon, prompted by Eva, apologizes to Deanna for his behavior, she softens towards him, (how could she not?) and tries to please him by letting him know what's in store about the tape.

So there's my plot. Hope I don't end up at the crow table!

I like this theory!!

Afternoon Ms Gigi :)

Think about this - Sam could have been the tipper to Deanna  (Brett met her @ Eva's lobby) and Brett could have told him to tip her off knowing she was doing a bash story on G.  Enter Brett to comfort our girl when G breaks it off again !

But no one could have forseen that G would charm Deanna with his 'apology' and she would tell him about the tape before it hit the internet.  That gave him the small window of time to get to Calif and get the injunction to stop it.  

Yea see your point on taking the meds unless the evil therapist told her they wouldn't hurt the baby !  And OMG if its Anne she probably thinks it G's baby and what better revenge than 'kill 2 birds with 1 stone'     sorry that's cruel :(

Cruel but very possible...

Well hello ladies,

I had the best weekend.  I went to Day after Dark on Friday and BookBash on Saturday.  At both events I had the opportunity to talk to Sylvia and she gave a lot of information about the Crossfire series.

First let me b*tch for a minute.  The Day after Dark was a great opportunity to get information from Sylvia regarding all of her series, however a couple "fans" were completely inappropriate.  One woman took up ten or fifteen minutes trying to tell Sylvia how to write a book.  She basically recommended authors to read to get an idea of how to write a book from multiple points of view.  She was way out of line and if I were closer to her I would have knocked her down.  Sylvia finally said to her "that is never going to happen" when she explained that she wanted Crossfire's future books to alternate chapters from Gideon's POV to Eva's.   I wanted to tell her that this is Sylvia's story to tell and she needs to write her own book from multiple POVs.  

I have to say SD was very patient. 

I'll get back with more information after I read through what I've missed so I don't duplicate anything.  I have attended a lot of book signings at Barnes & Noble, Borders (when they were still around) and Books-A-Million and Sylvia is by far the most generous author with the time that she gives to her fans.

That woman sounds like a complete Arse someone there should have taken her to the mat!!

Kristen will have a lot more information since she was working the event and sitting with Sylvia but I'll pass on what I have.

My two favorite topics are Brett & Corinne so I'll start there.

When I asked about Corinne (I tried to rephrase my question a couple times) regarding how soon in book 4 she would hang around. Sylvia said that was a spoiler question. However, the way she said it and her facial expression makes me think we haven't seen the last of Corinne, especially since we are going deeper into Gideon's story.

Brett again not too much information because the question was a spoiler but she did tell me that Eva is toying with fire a little. This is because there is a tug of war happening within her. She is confused about what she sees as a complete 180 with Brett. Brett played a big part in messing with her self-esteem issues when her self-esteem was already severely damaged from the abuse. (I didn't get this part verbatim but almost) Eva is still playing with her former need to self destruct and this self destruction needs to end. She has to put it to rest and that will happen via Brett.

Edited by Sharonm745

Snippets will be out in a few weeks. I think she said 3 but I didn't write that down. She said she has been on the road too much to get them together but they will appear soon, very soon.  I can't wait.  I'm thinking she is going to answer a couple questions in the snippets and that is why she is holding back some spoilers.

Snippets will be out in a few weeks. I think she said 3 but I didn't write that down. She said she has been on the road too much to get them together but they will appear soon, very soon. I can't wait. I'm thinking she is going to answer a couple questions in the snippets and that is why she is holding back some spoilers.

Can not wait for this!!! I bet you were itching to bombard her with questions lol!!