SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gideon should go to SD and hang out with Victor. I feel like it would be weird if he doesn't go.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  Sylvia didn't give any information about SD except her comments about the Brett dynamic.  I think there is going to be a lot of activity.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  Sylvia didn't give any information about SD except her comments about the Brett dynamic.  I think there is going to be a lot of activity.

Well we all know A LOT can happen in a day with this series imagine a weekend! If Gideon doesn't go with her to SD I think he would at least go the last day and come back with her. 

I have to agree with you. Twice now Eva has bought up the subject of cheating. Once in Reflected after the Corinne episode, outside the Crossfire. Then again, with her parents hook up. She hates the idea. Her feelings for Brett are unfinished business, which I think like you, she will put this part of her life to bed. No pun intended.

And if you think about it Corinne was unfinished business with Gideon and its still unfinished; hopefully it doesn't take that long to KICK the Brett habit but no bones about it, Eva will definitely not cheat but I also think she feels guilty for thinking some of her thoughts about Brett but I go back to the lunch she had with him at Bryant Park and I think it definitely soothes those insecurities inside her to have Brett HOT for her and knowing that she meant more to him than just another groupie...

And if you think about it Corinne was unfinished business with Gideon and its still unfinished; hopefully it doesn't take that long to KICK the Brett habit but no bones about it, Eva will definitely not cheat but I also think she feels guilty for thinking some of her thoughts about Brett but I go back to the lunch she had with him at Bryant Park and I think it definitely soothes those insecurities inside her to have Brett HOT for her and knowing that she meant more to him than just another groupie...

Definitely agree.

Emotionally they are both still carrying their old baggage around with them.

Christopher Jr.  I asked Sylvia if Christopher was really as bad as he appears to be at this point.  She said he has redeeming qualities in that he loves Ireland and his mother and he would do anything for them.  She wouldn't elaborate anymore. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Me too.  I will buy every book she writes from now on.  I'm not really into the paranormal but my daughter is.  I told her I will get them for her to read. 

That reminds me.  Sylvia was talking about her writing methods and she said she can't write unless she is reading.  She said if she is writing historical romance she reads current romance or paranormal.  If she is writing paranormal she reads another genre.  She said it helps her story come together.

I'm not usually into paranormal but i liked all of her books.

Thank Goodness!! I would be heartbroken if cheating was involved.

I have to agree it would defeat the whole purpose of 5 books ; they are moving forward together as a couple getting stronger everyday AND gaining that strength from each other. CHEATING is moving backward and I think they both know that they would never be able to overcome it. Basically they will be fine if they just get rid of their exes...

Hi Gabri.  I am so glad you enjoyed Superman, I knew you would and Henry is gorgeous in it.

I have just sent you a friend request on FB, Sheens xx

Thank you so much!!

I've just confirmed you.

Henry did a h e l l of a job!! I really loved it, and not for the obvious reasons   :blush:  only!!