SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

My money is on Christopher Jr and Brett being number two...I guess it is all up to Sylvia and whether she is going to make Brett a villain in Book4 . If it is Brett Eva will be extremely hurt and MAD ; she may even take him to the mat over this!!! If it is Christopher Jr. it is just par for the course for him... How pathetic that everyone is so jealous of Gideva's happiness...btw you can never discount a Deanna -Chris Jr. Hook up!!

Hello Sscrph,

Your suggestion of Brett getting a good old fashioned as* whooping is positively delicious!  Now I would pay money to see that smack down!! What would make it even more satisfying is the fact that Eva would be dishing out the shots…all praise to the feminist movement!  :D

Your suggestion of a Christopher Jr. and Deanna hookup is just revolting enough to potentially work!  Now after such hideous thoughts of these two, I must go and find a lovely photo that Sheens is ever so kind enough to post of us! :D

DISCLAIMER:  I am in an exceptionally good mood today, with a hint of being oh so cheeky!  So my comments must be read with a grain of salt!  Have a fabulous Day!  :D

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI -  The timing between the music video and the s*e*x tape are too close to be a coincidence.  I'm sure Sam has hours of groupie videos so he would need to know ahead of time to look for Eva and then mix a video to match the music.  Eva was mad about the video, but more so because she was outted during the TV show.  I think that Brett is still immature enough not the realize how much control his record label has over his career.  He looking getting lots of publicity and Eva back too.

Just my thoughts .... :)

HI -  The timing between the music video and the s*e*x tape are too close to be a coincidence.  I'm sure Sam has hours of groupie videos so he would need to know ahead of time to look for Eva and then mix a video to match the music.  Eva was mad about the video, but more so because she was outted during the TV show.  I think that Brett is still immature enough not the realize how much control his record label has over his career.  He looking getting lots of publicity and Eva back too.

Just my thoughts .... :)

Good point.  I never thought about the timing between the music video and the naughty tape.  :) 

Maybe Gideon and Victor will go to a baseball game together, over the summer Gideon was always fu$$ing Eva, running after her or Corinne, and basically getting himself into trouble LOL ...He needs to attend some baseball games just for a little relaxation after all the stress over the summer. :) :)

Hi Sscrph, 

It is so funny that you said that.  All along we have been hearing about how much Eva needs her "normal" girl time.  I think that the same is true for Gideon.  Your suggestion of Gideon and Victor going to a ball game together sounds like it could be the one of the best things for Gideon.  He doesn't have anyone to turn to or to just blow steam with.  Wouldn't it be nice if Gideon could have someone to in his corner?  :) :)

I agree. And unfortunately we will have a while to wait before SD lets us know whether Brett is a bad badboy or just a bad goodboy. I think SD has kind of a "pash" for him herself - judging by how she writes him - quite delectable!

For what it's worth, my guess is Sam told Christopher about the tape, since he's the face of Vidal Records management and Vidal is sponsoring the music video. Deanna would have interviewed Chris Jr and they both would have picked up on each others' animosity towards Gideon. When CV heard about the tape he old have known how it would bother Gideon, so he contacted Deanna and told her about it. Then she could publicize it without Gideon knowing Christopher's part in it. Christopher is afraid of Gideon - with good reason.

Good morning Ms. Nancy,

I read your comments and I just have to ask; could it be that you may have a slight "winky crush" on Mr. Brett?  :D

Your presentation of how Deanna may have gotten the scoop on the whole se* tape is very plausible.  I can hardly wait to see how Sylvia deals with this part of the storyline.

I hope you have a fabulous day! :)

I was walking by a jewelry shop the other day staring at the engagement rings in the window, when it struck me how sweet the whole engagement ring thing was in the book. 

Gideon gave Eva his mom's ring which I would imagine he'd had for some time as part of his inheritance. Or, regardless of when took possession of it, he probably would have had access to it since he was 18, if not sooner.

Yet, when talking about Corrine, he said that he went into one jewelry store and picked out a random engagement ring that looks like her mom's. Gideon didn't give Corinne his mom's ring. Even at that age, still messed up inside his head, and however grateful he was for her love, he knew she didn't deserve his family heirloom. so sweet...

Not sure if anyone brought that up before in this forum, but ring connection just hit me, and it was yet more proof of how special Eva is to him. it made me smile. :)

Hi Orangeena, 

You are correct.  I had mentioned something in an earlier posting and thread, as I am sure others had as well.  When Gideon gave Eva his mother's old engagement ring, it was a really beautiul moment.  Gideon was literally giving something very precious to Eva.  Gideon had only made a handfull of references about happy childhood memories and him giving Eva that ring was him giving her a good part of his past.  :)

I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Wow, you've made some really interesting points! Now that I'm re-reading (again) I've got more things to consider, that I hadn't thought about before. 

I've been wondering a lot about Monica and her actions as well. Personally, I think that she did have something to do with the murder, and with Gideon. I think she did have something to do with the cover-up.

I'm not thinking that all of the characters working independently was simply coincidence. 

Hi Chenolyn, 

Please feel free to add or detract to this theory any time that you wish.  I am hoping to make this a collaborative working theory.  I would be interested in your and the other ladies input.  Maybe we can all come up with something more concrete.  :)

I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Gideon and Chris did have joint counselling at some point, but I'm sure Hugh devised ways and means to have more and more time alone with Gideon, which only made sense as Gideon was the much more troubled sibling (Chris was only imitating his older step-brother, for he had figured out Gideon's behaviour got everybody's attention).My guess is that Hugh swore everybody he would only Gideon ..... and he ended up being the adult who should have taken care of Gideon's emotional health because his supervisor was so focused on Lizzie and her own issues that she didn't have time for another little patient and therefore she allowed Hugh

Hi Gabri, 

I am sorry I missed that.  Could you tell me where in the book Gideon said that he and ChristopherJr. had joint counseling please?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  :)

Going back a page or two . . . I don't think a sex tape showing "Golden" and Brett would hurt the band at all.  In fact, I think it would be great for album sales.

But Sam might have approached Christopher about the tape.  Christopher has the most to gain (other than Sam and money) from release of the tape.  He'd love to hurt Gideon and I'm sure he knows how jealous and possessive Gideon can be, even if he's not (known to be) with Eva at the moment.

I suspect Brett knows about the existence of the footage, though.  It seems a little odd that Sam would have been videotaping Brett for years - and using some of that footage to create a music video - without Brett having any knowledge of that.  Why wouldn't Brett have been suspicious that Sam somehow created a music video out of something personal that happened to Brett in private?  It must have been like watching his memories and fantasies coming to life.

I would hope that Brett doesn't know Sam is hoping to sell the tape.  I don't think Day has written Brett as that evil/callous . . .

Hi Sarah, 

You make some excellent points!  Brett and his band wouldn't be hurt financially by the release of the se* tape.  If anything I am sure that it would boost sales of the CDs. 

If Brett knew about the existence of this se* tape and used it to his advantage, it could however hurt his reputation and it most definitely ruin any chance of remaining friends with Eva. 

I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Just listening to Reflected and this popped out .....

Chapter 5 - Eva specaking to her Dad while she is in Vegas telling him that things with G are serious.  Then it goes on to say about her Dad finding Dr Travis to help her with her self-destructive behavior.   

"He (Dad) especially had trouble with a lead singer for whom I'd been little more than a groupie .... "

That being said I dont think Dad is going to happy that she is meeting Brett in SD.  Too bad G doesn't know he definitely wouldn't worry.  But then I think he will be SD too :) telling Dad they are married !!1

Hi Fsumom, 

Do you think that Eva will tell her dad that she and Gideon eloped?  Or do you think that she will that to herself? 

Morning GiGi

It's possible to get your period while pregnant initially ,it maybe less than normal but some ladies do and if you have no previous experience or expectation you can explain the symptoms away.All I was saying is that it's not outside of the realm of possibility that Corinne didn't know she was pregnant ,but given how Corinne has behaved in the past and how manipulative she's been I have to say Its difficult to think she didn't.She really is mentally unwell if she'd risk the life of her own child and swallow pills for one man even if that man is Gideon.

Good morning Mam2e, 

I can see where you are coming from.  I haven't been pregnant before so I wouldn't know what the exact symptoms of pregnancy are (i.e. I haven't personally experienced them for myself).  I think that Corinne really was that mentall unwell and that is why she had been behaving the way she had.  I can hardly wait to see how Sylvia wraps up this ending storyline.  Oh please let this storyline end soon! :)

Fabulous idea GiGi ,should help keep things interesting while we wait for CBY.

Hi Mam2e, 

Please feel free to add your points to the theory.  Or if you have another theory entirely, add that or detract whatever you want.  I am hoping that we can establish a working theory; one that can take into accounts everyone's ideas.  :)

Morning Julie

It's possible that Hugh said he needed to see Gideon for individual therapy because he was so troubled and that he couldn't reach him with others there.Tis normal for therapists to see kids one on one .I do wish that Elizabeth had at the very least put up a hidden camera where they had sessions after Gideon told her what was being done to him .

Hi Mam2e & Julie, 

Could it be that Hugh saw Gideon initially with an assistant present or with some household staff present during the therapy?  It is normal for a child to see a therapist alone (depending on the age) but usually said parent that is takig the child for therapy is sitting just outside of the doctor's room.  They aren't in a "waiting room" down the hall or separated from the child by a mater of distance.

If the child decides to end the session all they have to do is open the door and know that their parent is waiting right outside of the door for them.  It can help the child to feel more comfortable if they are uncomfortable with strangers. 

From the way that Sylvia described the scenario, it seems like Elizabeth Vidal was separated from Gideon by a great distance.  I suspect that Gideon "received his sessions" in the family library (from something Eva had said during her encounter with Gideon at the Garden Party) whereas Elizabeth must have had her sessions elsewhere.  The rooms in that home were separated by large and long hallways, so a pedophile could take full advantage of a situation like that.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I am in the group that says Sylvia has ruined us. I too have reread... over and over. Now I'm listening to Audio of EWY. Have to giggle because the female reader doing Gideon's voice doesn't do it for me. In this whole crossfire journey, that's the only thing I wish diff. A male saying Gideon's lines. LoL

Good morning Ms. MicheleWV, 

I hope you have a fabulous day! :D

Hi Mam2e & Julie, 

Could it be that Hugh saw Gideon initially with an assistant present or with some household staff present during the therapy?  It is normal for a child to see a therapist alone (depending on the age) but usually said parent that is takig the child for therapy is sitting just outside of the doctor's room.  They aren't in a "waiting room" down the hall or separated from the child by a mater of distance.

If the child decides to end the session all they have to do is open the door and know that their parent is waiting right outside of the door for them.  It can help the child to feel more comfortable if they are uncomfortable with strangers. 

From the way that Sylvia described the scenario, it seems like Elizabeth Vidal was separated from Gideon by a great distance.  I suspect that Gideon "received his sessions" in the family library (from something Eva had said during her encounter with Gideon at the Garden Party) whereas Elizabeth must have had her sessions elsewhere.  The rooms in that home were separated by large and long hallways, so a pedophile could take full advantage of a situation like that.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi Gigi

Good morning lady from sunny England

I think I the library was the room for Gideons abuse. Also the sofa armrest being used to fold Gideon over while being raped.

I find it mind boggling given Gideons accusations, that therapy was allowed to be continued unsupervised. Yes I know it's part of the storyline. But what mother would allow this. Lizzy was so wrapped in her own problems that she allowed this to happen. It seems the good Dr's were able to convince her about Gideons issues were nothing more than lies to get attention. Did she never doubt them once? Poor Gideon, had no one to fight his corner, until Angus. Such a sad state of affairs.

Hello Ms. Rogue,

You are absolutely correct in your statement.  The video for Golden was based on the lyrics of the song.  I am not crucifying Brett based on the video.  I am lambasting that Horn dog Extraordinaire for his filthy mouth (i.e. the way he has spoken to Eva in the past) and his less than honourable actions.

You are correct.  I will not crucify a man for something he may or may not have done.  I will withhold judgment on that transgression.  I will however wash that boy’s mouth out with soap for how he has been conducting himself thus far. :D 

Now someone be a dear please and get me that bar of SOAP!!! :D  :D  :D 

DISCLAIMER:  I am in an exceptionally good mood today, with a hint of being oh so cheeky!  So my comments must be read with a grain of salt!  Have a fabulous Day!  :D

I seem to be assuming the Defender of Brett role - which is funny because he's not my type at all.

Here we go: I don't think he was responsible for the tape. I think the line is either Sam-CV-Deanna or Sam-Deanna-CV.

I think he's honestly convinced himself that he's in love with Eva. And for what ever reasons, and I know there are excuses because of prior history, he is being jerked around by Eva. The messages and signals she has been giving him are mixed, to say the least.

As for his filthy mouth, I'm not sure that wishing he could be inside Eva again and reminding her of some enjoyable sexual encounters, is that out of line. As far as he remembers Eva really enjoyed what they did and that probably included sex talk. And she certainly enjoys blunt and "dirty" talk with Gideon.

Did Brett walk up to Eva, without even knowing her, mind you, and say, "Are you sleeping with anyone at the moment? I want to fu ck you and I'd like to know if there's anyone in the way." And "I don't want to date you, but I've got a whole lots of ways I can make you come." If anyone was in needed a bar of soap...

But if I had Gideon and a bar of soap - that's not what I'd be doing. Sigh...

I think we should give poor Brett a break. He's lost Eva and all he has left to comfort him is rock stardom, hordes of sexy groupies, world travel, and lots of money.

I guess he'll survive without my advocacy. :)

I seem to be assuming the Defender of Brett role - which is funny because he's not my type at all.

Here we go: I don't think he was responsible for the tape. I think the line is either Sam-CV-Deanna or Sam-Deanna-CV.

I think he's honestly convinced himself that he's in love with Eva. And for what ever reasons, and I know there are excuses because of prior history, he is being jerked around by Eva. The messages and signals she has been giving him are mixed, to say the least.

As for his filthy mouth, I'm not sure that wishing he could be inside Eva again and reminding her of some enjoyable sexual encounters, is that out of line. As far as he remembers Eva really enjoyed what they did and that probably included sex talk. And she certainly enjoys blunt and "dirty" talk with Gideon.

Did Brett walk up to Eva, without even knowing her, mind you, and say, "Are you sleeping with anyone at the moment? I want to fu ck you and I'd like to know if there's anyone in the way." And "I don't want to date you, but I've got a whole lots of ways I can make you come." If anyone was in needed a bar of soap...

But if I had Gideon and a bar of soap - that's not what I'd be doing. Sigh...

I think we should give poor Brett a break. He's lost Eva and all he has left to comfort him is rock stardom, hordes of sexy groupies, world travel, and lots of money.

I guess he'll survive without my advocacy. :)

Hi Nancy

I've just had a vision of Gideon frothing at the mouth! And you with your bar of soap, which I agree, they both need. Their chat up lines stink, but then I'm of the older generation! ;) but I'm not past it. ;)

Eva has definitely sent Brett mixed signals, there's no doubting that. But Brett doesn't know of her reasons for doing what and why she did, all those years ago. He never got to know her, it was just sex to him. There was no dating, getting to know each other. And she put out, hoping to feel love and be loved. What man wouldn't take it, when its handed on a plate to him. Eva herself admitted she wanted to be the best that he got , so he wouldn't go with anyone else. He may have feelings for her but its not love.

The tape can't just show Eva having sex with Brett , there has to be shots of Brett in this encounter. How does he feel, knowing that he has been caught with his pants down! If Sam is using the tape, editing it, Brett must be in it too. This tape is good publicity for the song and the band. Brett's street cred will pull in a lot more groupies! If Brett doesn't know about it(but I think he does) and Chris is 100% in the know, I will eat a portion of crow pie! Again! Some of my theories suck! Hahaha!

Hi Nancy

I've just had a vision of Gideon frothing at the mouth! And you with your bar of soap, which I agree, they both need. Their chat up lines stink, but then I'm of the older generation! ;) but I'm not past it. ;)

Eva has definitely sent Brett mixed signals, there's no doubting that. But Brett doesn't know of her reasons for doing what and why she did, all those years ago. He never got to know her, it was just sex to him. There was no dating, getting to know each other. And she put out, hoping to feel love and be loved. What man wouldn't take it, when its handed on a plate to him. Eva herself admitted she wanted to be the best that he got , so he wouldn't go with anyone else. He may have feelings for her but its not love.

The tape can't just show Eva having sex with Brett , there has to be shots of Brett in this encounter. How does he feel, knowing that he has been caught with his pants down! If Sam is using the tape, editing it, Brett must be in it too. This tape is good publicity for the song and the band. Brett's street cred will pull in a lot more groupies! If Brett doesn't know about it(but I think he does) and Chris is 100% in the know, I will eat a portion of crow pie! Again! Some of my theories suck! Hahaha!

The bar of soap wasn't my idea, but never mind -Gideon and soap makes for a nice fantasy. Re language, I had more trouble with Gideon's use of c**t than anything else. But coming from G I got used to it quickly. I'm aware there was a pun in that last sentence, but it would be beneath me to mention it. I understand from the British publications and novels I read that the c word does not have the same level of shock value as it does in the US. It tops the list here.