SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was even talk that Kristen Stewart wanted to play Ana. Julie's above statement covers my thoughts on that!

Please God No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Ana is supposed to be lovely and really attractive, I am sorry but Kirsten is none of those things and I don't find her a good actress.

Christian and Gideon are very similar in my imagination and Robert pattison doesn't even come close. They should be devastatingly good looking and make people look twice at them. I wouldn't give Robert a second glance if I saw him in a bar, if Henry walked into a bar on the other hand I would be following him around like a puppy!! And more importantly whoever is cast for either role needs to be able to work a suit!!! :)

I agree with you there

If these two were cast it would only be people who liked the Twighlight that would go and watch them I think, definitely not me !

Just got to Eva's reveal to Gideon about her rape, in Bared.

Just how did Nathan become so evil at 12 years old. What happened to this poor child, to make him act the way he did. I can almost draw a comparison to Gideon, because they both lost a parent at a very early age. Yes Gideon had issues because of his dads death, but nothing that involved acts like Nathan carried out. But look how differently they turned out. Sad.

Just got to Eva's reveal to Gideon about her rape, in Bared.

Just how did Nathan become so evil at 12 years old. What happened to this poor child, to make him act the way he did. I can almost draw a comparison to Gideon, because they both lost a parent at a very early age. Yes Gideon had issues because of his dads death, but nothing that involved acts like Nathan carried out. But look how differently they turned out. Sad.

What if Nathan had been abused by his dad or his dad used to treat his mother maliciously? It seems to me as if he was he indirectly trying to punish his father and his new wife, by punishing Eva. 

Hi EmVee

I thought I had given these instructions to you before.

Go to google Images or wherever you get your photo's from

Open up the photo

right click on mouse or laptop pad

Click on Copy

come into Forum

go to Reply to This topic box

right click on mouse or laptop pad

Click on Paste

Hey presto the picture has copies and pasted into here.  Good luck

Sheens :)

Unless you're on a iPad like me :( For some reason it won't do. I'm dying to get in on the picture exchange, but can't. Oh well. I'm enjoying all of yours. I still haven't recovered from the guy with the perfect bum bum bum.

What if Nathan had been abused by his dad or his dad used to treat his mother maliciously? It seems to me as if he was he indirectly trying to punish his father and his new wife, by punishing Eva.

He was abandoned as much as Gideon. Not only did Nathan lose his mother, but his father was away a lot, leaving him with Monica and Eva. Gideon was abused at a similar age as Eva. All three of them just children. Perhaps Nathan had been abused. It's quite common for abused children to go on and become the abuser, as a form of retaliation and revenge.

We pull you in on this site as well, enjoy the madness, I love it LOL :P

I am so glad to know other people are reading in a loop (what a great way to describe it) I am also not doing all the regular reading I do in the summer and I usually average several a week. And if I'm not reading the Crossfire books I am getting a fix by reading this forum. I've even considered joining Facebook after hearing about all the Gideva stuff there. I always swore I never would, though. Thanks to everyone who has been posting exciting news from that world. Nancy

I am so glad to know other people are reading in a loop (what a great way to describe it) I am also not doing all the regular reading I do in the summer and I usually average several a week. And if I'm not reading the Crossfire books I am getting a fix by reading this forum. I've even considered joining Facebook after hearing about all the Gideva stuff there. I always swore I never would, though. Thanks to everyone who has been posting exciting news from that world. Nancy

Ive been meaning to start other books... but i just cant leave Gideon and Eva lol. I have all the a series of ice and fire books Ive been trying to start on my ipad .. instead i always click on the crossfire series lol. I dont think I could handle both this forum and the one on FB... I freak out when im behind a few pages here so imagine on FB where there is probably a trillion more people always posting!!

Hi Nancy

I've never read the same book so much. I think I know every full stop, and exclamation mark!!!

It was me that mentioned the loop! Does that make me loopy? Lol

The FB pages are fun too. :)

Ive been meaning to start other books... but i just cant leave Gideon and Eva lol. I have all the a series of ice and fire books Ive been trying to start on my ipad .. instead i always click on the crossfire series lol. I dont think I could handle both this forum and the one on FB... I freak out when im behind a few pages here so imagine on FB where there is probably a trillion more people always posting!!

Hiya Fluffy

Hope all is good with your classes. And that we are not interrupting your education!! ;)

They do make me cross on the FB pages. It's constantly, when's the 4th book coming. Someone posted, what's the name of the new book? two days after the post was put up, big enough for all to see. Argh! :mad:

Hiya Fluffy

Hope all is good with your classes. And that we are not interrupting your education!! ;)

They do make me cross on the FB pages. It's constantly, when's the 4th book coming. Someone posted, what's the name of the new book? two days after the post was put up, big enough for all to see. Argh! :mad:

Hi Julie!

All is good over here... its too hot though!!

That's one of the reasons I cant stand fb... the comments being left on SD's page make me so upset sometimes! I used to look at the fb forum when RIY was released but quickly stopped reading.

Hi Julie!

All is good over here... its too hot though!!

That's one of the reasons I cant stand fb... the comments being left on SD's page make me so upset sometimes! I used to look at the fb forum when RIY was released but quickly stopped reading.

Hi Fluffy

I only have a look when she is posting snapshots and snippets. People get so rude and abusive. I felt quite protective of her, wanted to tell some of them their fortunes!! But I bit my tongue.

Glad you have heat. The summer is shocking here again this year. I love Florida. Been several times. My favourite place is Naples.Your beaches are so beautiful.

Hi Fluffy

I only have a look when she is posting snapshots and snippets. People get so rude and abusive. I felt quite protective of her, wanted to tell some of them their fortunes!! But I bit my tongue.

Glad you have heat. The summer is shocking here again this year. I love Florida. Been several times. My favourite place is Naples.Your beaches are so beautiful.

Yea I don't even bother correcting them. And it feels like a swamp here!! Naples is beautiful! I personally don't like the beaches this side of the state.. plus Im from the Caribbean so I'm biased lol! Speaking of beaches... I was kinda hoping Gideon and Eva would go back to NC and buy the beach house!

Yea I don't even bother correcting them. And it feels like a swamp here!! Naples is beautiful! I personally don't like the beaches this side of the state.. plus Im from the Caribbean so I'm biased lol! Speaking of beaches... I was kinda hoping Gideon and Eva would go back to NC and buy the beach house!

I'm really hoping they will buy the house in NC too. It was perfect for them. So relaxing, away from the hustle and bustle of New York. Hopefully it will happen in book 4.

Which part of the Caribbean are you from? Beautiful place, unfortunately never been.

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies, how are we all today

947162_469817079775003_938032821_n.jpg

Good evening, ace!!!

How can I help you????

Hi Jmhope, 

You are correct.  Eva's name is like Ava becuase of her latin heritage.  She is named after Victor's mother. :)

GiGi.....thanks for agreeing with me.  I just would like to know that in my mind I am pronouncing it right.  Had a friend at work that speaks French tell me how to pronouce JFG name correctly.

love that picture of the "buns of steel"

Ha!

We will come with you Gabri. Then hit Primal after! Lol

Deal!

I'll be waiting for you outside the theatre... I'll be the one wearing my new f**k-me red stilettoes!!!!