SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, it would be nice as well if the people who are casting Gideon take into consideration the fans and get their point of views, I think a lot of research needs to be done here for that role ~wink wink~ :P

I agree I think fan input and ideas should be taken seriously. I am still trying to recover from hearing the rumour last week that Robert Pattison could be playing Mr Grey!! He is not my Mr Grey or alot of people I know!! I will go into meltdown if they cast someone who is not our Gideon!!! :(

Me too love this one, I saw this on twitter yesterday and tried and tried to post on here and I just could not get it done.  I am sure it was something I was doing!!   :)

No I couldn't do it either, It was on Bookworm's pinterest and I knicked it from there LOL :)

I agree I think fan input and ideas should be taken seriously. I am still trying to recover from hearing the rumour last week that Robert Pattison could be playing Mr Grey!! He is not my Mr Grey or alot of people I know!! I will go into meltdown if they cast someone who is not our Gideon!!! :(

I saw that also and personally I would not appreciate paying all the money for the cinema these days to see Rob Pattison playing Christian, to me he is not handsome, buff or sexy enough for that role, he is just not Christian :(

I for one will give him and the film a miss then. Can't stand the bloke.

Huh! You can't it's our drug! Sylvia is our supplier! Lol our craving is out of control.

I'm reading these books on a loop! Lol

Just started again. Shaking head. :)

You're right these books are like a drug and I'm seriously addicted!!

ame="Nrock" post="21105" timestamp="1372375426"]

Hi Nrock

I disagree with you here.

I can understand your motive for Eva not having any contact with Brett, I think we all feel the same. But.

Eva needs closure in this relationship. Once he knows about her marriage he will back off. Brett used her body for sex, (yes she gave it to him, for the wrong reasons)when she was at her most vulnerable state. He is still doing the same thing. He is not thinking about her feelings, his words "it will only take once inside you," how romantic is that. To him she is just a vag ina on legs. The video of "Golden" was insensitive, just promoting, groupies will stop at nothing to bed a rock star. (Yes he knows about the sex tape)She was ashamed of what she was. Her need for love and affection, wasn't going to happen with Brett. She needs to speak to him face to face, once and for all. She needs to look him in the eye, that is how she knows what people are thinking? That is how Eva reads them. I would do exactly the same thing in her place. Needing to see their expressions, their understanding of what has been told to them.

Closure.

I agree Julie. Eva needs to put this to rest herself. I think it will also show how much she has grown. And may help her with her self esteem issues.

Me too, I would love to know more about Gideon.

I want to know about what happened to him, between the ages of 12 and 20. How his life was, what went on in the family. An insight would be huge.

That is what I want a timeline, when did the abuse start and stop, how did he get out, when did he leave his Mother house, etc........

Me too, I would love to know more about Gideon.

I want to know about what happened to him, between the ages of 12 and 20. How his life was, what went on in the family. An insight would be huge.

I think if Gideon goes to SD, then he may go the next day, I think Eva would think he did not trust her if he went the whole time she was there, she needs to be able to deal with things herself and he needs to let her and show her he trusts her.

It would be good thought to hear more about Gideon't growing up and I think Gideon would be well to speak to Dr Travis it may help.

Thanks

Sheena

That is what I want a timeline, when did the abuse start and stop, how did he get out, when did he leave his Mother house, etc........

I think if Gideon goes to SD, then he may go the next day, I think Eva would think he did not trust her if he went the whole time she was there, she needs to be able to deal with things herself and he needs to let her and show her he trusts her.

It would be good thought to hear more about Gideon't growing up and I think Gideon would be well to speak to Dr Travis it may help.

Thanks

Sheena

I think we would all like this.

:)

I agree, Robert Pattison is no Christen Grey. Casting the right person is SO important for Gideon and Eva, I think Sylvia will make sure they get it right.

Christian and Gideon are very similar in my imagination and Robert pattison doesn't even come close. They should be devastatingly good looking and make people look twice at them. I wouldn't give Robert a second glance if I saw him in a bar, if Henry walked into a bar on the other hand I would be following him around like a puppy!! And more importantly whoever is cast for either role needs to be able to work a suit!!! :)

Christian and Gideon are very similar in my imagination and Robert pattison doesn't even come close. They should be devastatingly good looking and make people look twice at them. I wouldn't give Robert a second glance if I saw him in a bar, if Henry walked into a bar on the other hand I would be following him around like a puppy!! And more importantly whoever is cast for either role needs to be able to work a suit!!! :)

Woof!