SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MicheleWV, 

Do you think that after everything that has happened that Eva is still angry over the fact that Gideon reached out to Corinne?  Eva is now married to Gideon.  She no longer has any reservations that some other woman can get her man.  Could it be that somewhere deep down inside Eva is afraid that Gideon might cheat?  Or is she still harbouring a grudge? 

Or could it be that Eva was just blissfully happy over the fact that she married the love of her life and she wanted to share that with people in a subtle way?  On principle I agree with you.  Eva shouldn't have texted Brett.  Nothing good could possibly come of that text.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi GiGi

I believe Eva is subconsciously still angry over the fact that Brett used to treat her like nothing but a good l.a.y. She wants to make Brett realize she's much more than an inflatable doll, and she's still hoping Brett regrets his past indifference to her as a person. I'd say Doctor Travis and Cary will have a h e l l of a job to make Eva see what she has been doing to Brett so far, and most importantly why.

quick question.  How is Eva's name pronounced?  I have read .....like Ava....the E is a long A.  does that make sense.  Please correct me.  Too bad I can't hear it....I don't have audio capabilities.

Hi jmhope

It doesn't really matter how you pronounce a name....as old Billy (Shakespeare) said a rose is still a rose even when you change its name (Romeo and Juliet)!!!! Your guess is actually right. Eva was christened after her Latin paternal grandmother, so her name sounds like 'Ava'. lol

LOL :P

I must admit when I found the picture I was like OMG those buns are gorgeous and wondered whether to post it here or not but I knew the ladies here would not be offended  

You don't need to be shy here!!!!!

Thank you for sharing the 'sisters' :D

Have started re-reading from the beginning of Bared. I'm seeing it in a totally different way, knowing what I do now. I understand Gideon so much more. His fears, his desperation for wanting Eva, protecting her at all costs.

The depth of the story has increased hugely.

Indeed!

Bared now seems an altogether different book from the one I read only two weeks ago!! The notes and thoughts I wrote down in my first reading, and subsequent rereadings, always put a smile on my face... so naive or completely off-base!

Gideon and Eva's inside and outside world has got so many facets it really stands out like a gem-like stone among so many pebbles. I know, I'm all gushing over our heroes, but I can't help it!!!

Can a little petite Corrine be 4 months pregnant and not know? Gideon said her husband thought it was his. If you're screwing around with your husband, another guy maybe and chasing Gideon you'd probably have a clue.

I am so FREAKING GLAD Gideon and Eva are married. I'm ready for the big wedding! I went to one a while back where the two sophisticated mother-in-laws were on the ground at the reception choking each other. Monica isn't gonna let Lizzie stop a wedding. And I went to a huge one last weekend where the bride's parents were under the impression it was a 5th anniversary vow renewal when it was actually THE wedding. The opposite of Gideon and Eva. OMG.

I love weddings when there is a little drama.  It makes buying the gift worth it. 

I don't want any arguments at Gideon & Eva's wedding though.  I want them to have a little peace for a couple chapters.

I agree Corinne had to know but this is fiction so anything can happen. 

Am I delusional to think CBY can come out between her other books in September ? I mean , if its finished and her publisher got enough backlash, wouldn't they want to make the readers happy and release ASAP?. Hopefully? :)

Can't wait for snippets ....bring on the torcher(sp?) ....why do I not know how to spell that word lol ?

You ladies are so much fun to read!

Corinne needs to be gone ASAP ...same for Deanna ...and Brett ....can we not just have healing w our couple and a beautiful , drama free wedding ? I'm so excited for it ! I imagine Eva in a fitted lace gown w a dramatic train/veil. Sigh....can't wait !

Sorry to lose you   :(

I was thinking that after the fight Brett decided he wanted to break-up E & G and get her back if for nothing more that to make Golden an even bigger hit.  The bonus of course taking her away from his boss.   Sooooo

He knew Sam had all those secret videos of groupies from 'back in the day' and had Sam look for footage of Eva.  Then based the muisc video on the actual scenes with the idea that a s*e*x video would be leaked or sold as soon as the music hit the air.  

He thinks that G broke-up with E as a result of the kiss and that now they may be getting back together.  So the 'live' tape would totally destroy any chances of reconciling the two.  And then he would be there to console Eva.    Hope that helps explain what I was trying to express.   :)

Hi Fsumom, 

Wow!  What a sinister theory!!  It is positively delicious!  It makes Brett look even worse than I could have imagined!  Your theory presupposes that Brett would have known that he and Eva were being videotaped....wowie zowie! 

If your theory is true, do you think Brett would be able to stop Sam from selling that tape and cashing in on it?  How would Brett stop Sam exactly?  Any thoughts or ideas?  :)

Hi Fsumom, 

Wow!  What a sinister theory!!  It is positively delicious!  It makes Brett look even worse than I could have imagined!  Your theory presupposes that Brett would have known that he and Eva were being videotaped....wowie zowie! 

If your theory is true, do you think Brett would be able to stop Sam from selling that tape and cashing in on it?  How would Brett stop Sam exactly?  Any thoughts or ideas?  :)

I think Brett and Sam are in cahoots together.

Hi Mam2e, 

I have read your comments and I have to agree with you.  Elizabeth Vidal is one seriously perplexing character!  I can't fathom how she can still be blind after all these years.  It doesn't make logical sense to me.  What do you think?

Morning GiGi

No clue except she seems to lack all mothering instinct.

Have started re-reading from the beginning of Bared. I'm seeing it in a totally different way, knowing what I do now. I understand Gideon so much more. His fears, his desperation for wanting Eva, protecting her at all costs.

I plan to do this on my vacation Julie but I was thinking today that it is hard to imagine the worshipful Gideon in EWY bullying ( for want of a better word) Eva on that limo ride to NC... It's amazing how much he has changed in Book 3...

OMG!!! I nearly choked over my cup of coffee!!!!

I'm spinning all the wildest fantasies here!!!!

Okay first as I scroll down the page I see a picture of a  naked man with an incredible, ummm backside. Then I saw your post, I started laughing so hard, my husband came in the room to see what I was laughing at. He looked at the picture, rolled his eyes and said is that supposed to be Gideon. He walked out of the room shaking his head, LOL..... Shhhh, I think he may be is jealous of Gideon;)

Hard to tell if Sam is associated with the band now, but that is sure a possibility.

Don't think G & E at the concert would be as valuable as gettting a video of the fight.  Maybe not for backmailing but it sure validate Deanna's info even tho Brett denied it.   Adding fuel to the fire for her story bashing G.  

Hi Fsumom, 

You make a good point.  A key piece of this puzzle is missing.  Is Sam still involved with Brett's band?  Who knows.  Do you think that Sam videotaped the fight between Gideon and Eva or do you think that Deanna just heard about the fight through the "grapevine"?  What is your theory? 

I agree, now that we know everything Eva and Gideon have both been through, you see and understand them more. I swear Sylvia has ruined me, I usually read 3 or so books a week. But for the last 2 months all I've been reading is the Crossfire series, over and over. I always have one of the books with me at all times, I read it at the dentist office, waiting for the kids some where, I even read it waiting a red lights. I just can't get enough, I haven't had an interest in picking up another book, that is so not like me. When will I be able to move on? Haha :)

Okay first as I scroll down the page I see a picture of a  naked man with an incredible, ummm backside. Then I saw your post, I started laughing so hard, my husband came in the room to see what I was laughing at. He looked at the picture, rolled his eyes and said is that supposed to be Gideon. He walked out of the room shaking his head, LOL..... Shhhh, I think he may be is jealous of Gideon;)

Hi Shan, 

All you have to do is give a little praise to your significant other's backside and you would be surprised at the smile that will put on his face...and who knows....maybe he will put a smile on your face a little later. ;)

Am I delusional to think CBY can come out between her other books in September ? I mean , if its finished and her publisher got enough backlash, wouldn't they want to make the readers happy and release ASAP?. Hopefully? :)

Can't wait for snippets ....bring on the torcher(sp?) ....why do I not know how to spell that word lol ?

You ladies are so much fun to read!

Corinne needs to be gone ASAP ...same for Deanna ...and Brett ....can we not just have healing w our couple and a beautiful , drama free wedding ? I'm so excited for it ! I imagine Eva in a fitted lace gown w a dramatic train/veil. Sigh....can't wait !

I totally agree with you! September would be PERFECT!!!