SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in regards to Eva and Gideon cheating.  In the prenup, it states specifically to Gideon, if he cheats it will cost him considerably.  but it didn't say what would happen if Eva cheated.  Don't want either of them to be in a positon to cheat.

as for Brett, he is bad news.  I just hope he keeps his distance and doesn't force himself on Eva.  Hopefully she wil use her Krav Maga.  Had had to know about the video from Sam  Remember he was saying bad things about Eva (bragging)  after the romp in the car.

Love the title for book 4.

I don't think either Gideon or Eva will cheat ;they both know there is no way either of them could live with that. In RIY when the incident at the Crossfire with Nathan occurs but Eva thinks its Corinne Eva says to Gideon " I would never cheat on you I would break it off with you first and later in the car he states secrets are something we can work through cheating is not ... So there you have it ...

Yes but Sam probably did not know who Golden was until he saw the Vidal music video and Eva was interviewed in person...that is when he was able to isolate Eva from his old footage and make the sex tape...I will be disappointed if Brett is involved in this and of course this would make it so much easier for Eva to leave his sorry a s s behind and I can't begin to think how furious Gideon would be but then again he too may be glad in a way because Eva will leave Brett behind for good ... What does everyone think?

I am not a Brett fan, but I hope that he is not involved because it will hurt Eva so so much!!

I don't think either Gideon or Eva will cheat ;they both know there is no way either of them could live with that. In RIY when the incident at the Crossfire with Nathan occurs but Eva thinks its Corinne Eva says to Gideon " I would never cheat on you I would break it off with you first and later in the car he states secrets are something we can work through cheating is not ... So there you have it ...

I totally agree and it about broke them both just over the kiss with Brett after the concert, they have grown so much since that happened too!!! They will never ever cheat on one another.

:)

Eva has had 4 years of therapy from Dr Travis to aid her recovery, along with Victors parental support. Gideon has only just started to face his demons. Eva was lucky enough to have a mother who reacted immediately when she found out about the abuse. Gideon was cut free, and thrown to the wolves. ON HIS OWN! How terrible is that.

She will give him the support that he should have had 17 years ago, from his mother.

I think this is a lot of Lizzie Vidals problem with Eva; she is very jealous of the fact that Eva has such an emotional connection with her son and that she was actually able to break down his barriers and get to the truth and Eva supported him unconditionally something his mother apparently could not do... Oh when she finds out the truth she will have 100 times more guilt than Monica ever had because she continued to let that abuser into her home ...maybe she will finally realize why the Vidal estate makes Gideon's skin crawl!!!

I am not a Brett fan, but I hope that he is not involved because it will hurt Eva so so much!!

I agree I am still on team Brett and Eva will definitely be hurt ... Even Cary thought Brett was an ok guy ... I just can't put him in the trash bin yet because when he and Eva had lunch that day in RIY I thought he was really sincere... maybe he's just a good actor!!!

Hi Gigi

You're ok! I know you didn't think Gideon would kill again. I see where you're coming from. Just responding to the previous post that you answered.

Gideons conscious couldn't cope with another drama. His parasomnia is already causing him problems

Eva would deck him with Krav Maga before Gideon will get to him again especially if he had something to do with that sex tape!!

I think this is a lot of Lizzie Vidals problem with Eva; she is very jealous of the fact that Eva has such an emotional connection with her son and that she was actually able to break down his barriers and get to the truth and Eva supported him unconditionally something his mother apparently could not do... Oh when she finds out the truth she will have 100 times more guilt than Monica ever had because she continued to let that abuser into her home ...maybe she will finally realize why the Vidal estate makes Gideon's skin crawl!!!

Never thought about her being jealous of the emotional connection, love being able to see everyone thoughts makes you really think about it.

Oh yeah when Lizzy finally accepts the truth it will be interesting!!!  

:)

I think we are going to find out that Michael has beat the crap out of Megumi.. With always bring up the self defense classes you know that they are going to brought into play.

I also feel that Brett is going to make Eva feel trapped and trigger her to kick the crap out of him when he comes on to her SD.

I agree about Brett receiving the Krav Maga either he comes on too strong or he is involved with the set tape... I wonder if Gideon will try to drop the band from Vidal Records...

I understood this as gideon promising Deanna the first pictures of there upcoming wedding nut the secret wedding that took place on the beach ...?

I couldn't picture gideon telling Deanna they were already married or sharing with the world ( especially Eva's friends n family) they ran off an got married ... I assumed he was referring to her getting first dibs on the upcoming wedding?

That is what I thought too

Eva has had 4 years of therapy from Dr Travis to aid her recovery, along with Victors parental support. Gideon has only just started to face his demons. Eva was lucky enough to have a mother who reacted immediately when she found out about the abuse. Gideon was cut free, and thrown to the wolves. ON HIS OWN! How terrible is that.

She will give him the support that he should have had 17 years ago, from his mother.

I know.  I remember back to some of Eva's thoughts and comments. 

About Dr. Terry "I couldn't think about what had happened to Gideon without wanting to do serious violence to anyone who contributed to his pain.  I understand Eva's anger and get angry myself reading about the lonely life Gideon lived.

About Hugh "You were a child in the hands of an adult who knew all the right buttons to push.  They want to make it our fault so they have no culpability in their crime, but it's not true."  How hard it must be for a man to live with the guilt that he caused his own abuse.  Thank God Eva & Dr. Petersen are going to help him move forward.

About Gideon:  "Suddenly I understood why he'd worked so hard, why he was so insanely successful at such a young age.  He'd been driven to find his place in the world, to be more than an outsider."  As successful as he was he never found what he needed until Eva came into his life. 

I have a feeling that his story is going to be so sad.  I will need boxes of tissues reading the next book.

I agree.  Rebuilding a relationship after cheating is hard enough for a couple that doesn't carry a lot of the baggage these two have.  How can you ever come back if you feel men always use you?  Or how do you come back when your family let you down in the past and didn't stand up for you.  There is no way either Eva or Gideon would cheat on the other because they know how hurtful it would be. 

I still don't trust Brett to try something just like Corinne tried something.  Brett would take pills but he would pounce.

I bought my husband a 3 piece suit last week (he owns several suits but no 3 piece ones) he has no idea why I was so excited for him to wear it to church this morning!! He also has dark hair n blues eyes, if I squint it's almost like having Gideon here with me ;) We girls got to indulge in fantasies sometimes!! :)

Super awesome!!!

I am re-reading EWY and just noted something i missed on my fast read the first time: This is after the wedding, Eva hung up from a conversation with Martin... “We hung up and because I felt like reaching out, I sent a text to Shawna and another to Brett. Just quick hellos with smiley faces."

This reaching out to Brett bothers me. He says really forward things to Eva. As some of you noted, shes not insulted by his remarks. He wants to hook up in SD. "One time inside..." She knows he's not giving up after being told by her that she's in love with Gideon. The smiley hello text is leading him on in a subtle way. I think she's subconsciously getting back at Gideon for running to Corrine. My husband's not allowed to reach out to old flames. Brett's probably going to take another @$5 whooping.

And I want it on record again... I don't like Corrine. I hope she disappears in book 4. And in chapter 1. LoL

I am re-reading EWY and just noted something i missed on my fast read the first time: This is after the wedding, Eva hung up from a conversation with Martin... “We hung up and because I felt like reaching out, I sent a text to Shawna and another to Brett. Just quick hellos with smiley faces."

This reaching out to Brett bothers me. He says really forward things to Eva. As some of you noted, shes not insulted by his remarks. He wants to hook up in SD. "One time inside..." She knows he's not giving up after being told by her that she's in love with Gideon. The smiley hello text is leading him on in a subtle way. I think she's subconsciously getting back at Gideon for running to Corrine. My husband's not allowed to reach out to old flames. Brett's probably going to take another @$5 whooping.

And I want it on record again... I don't like Corrine. I hope she disappears in book 4. And in chapter 1. LoL

She needs to disappear in book 4, chapter 1, page 1, first sentence!

I agree. Lizzy is going to suffer when the truth comes out.

All Gideons other "girlfriends" never had the connection like Gideon and Eva. Lizzy's hostility towards Eva is also jealousy. Eva has what Lizzy lost all those years ago.

Yes! She's going o be wringing a Kleenex in her hands just like Monica. You're right!