SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

I have to agree that her thoughts are a bit worrisome. I don't see how she expects Gideon to cut all ties with Corrine, but will not do the same with Brett. I really hope she doesn't cheat on Gideon with him- it would be terrible for the both of them. I hope he goes away in the next books.

Hi ZethabisoZakhona, 

I hope that Gideon cuts ties with Corinne.  There really isn't anywhere else for the storyline to go.  I also don't think the whol Brett storyline has too much farther to go either.  Eva and Gideon are now married.  I hope that they will spend their time working out Gideon's past issues.  Hey maybe  Gideon will take a later flight out and he can meet with Dr. Travis too?  You never know who might provide a key piece of insight for Gideon.  What do you think? What does everyone think?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi GiGi :)

Some men are simply impossible to give up, all the more so when they fill your head with mixed signals!!

I believe DDeanna has found out the only way possible to hurt Gideon. DDeanna knows that Gideon doesn't care about anythong in the world, anything but Eva.. Therefore anything dirty involving the only woman Gideon seems to care about is a loaded gun aimed at him, and I'm sure DDeanna is going to shoot him down (with that awful "You can go now" in her head)-

Hi Gabri, 

You make a really good point about Deanna.  I think that she got burned by her experience with Gideon.  I wonder how far Deanna will go to get her revenge?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?  :)

I hope I didn't give anyone the wrong impression.  I don't think Sylvia will take this couple down a path where they aren't faithful to each other.  I think their story is learning to deal with the way their past is impacting their present which includes bad choices of s*xual lovers. 

I don't like Brett at the moment, however, if Eva is in a situation where Brett aggressively tries to recreate any part of Golden he will go down.  The same with Gideon, he will not hurt Eva again with an old paramour. 

Hi Sharon, 

I agree with your statement.  I understood what you said clearly.  I also don't believe that Eva and Gideon will have affairs.  It would be contrary to the entire concept of a "true love story".  How could someone have a happily-ever-after with a plot twist like that? 

You make  a good observation about how both Eva and Gideon's choice of past sex partners have come back to haunt them.  It will be interesting to see how the characters grow and evolve in dealing with these issues.  :)

I love your plan!!  Yes Brett to me is nasty and does not love Eva, he does not even know her, just want to get in her panties again!!  

I see Gideon and Eva standing up for the happiness that they deserve, and standing up for each other more that they already have!!

I agree. :) 

I love this title, too. Um, maybe it's just me, but it also makes me think there might be a little more fun with restraints and such. Is that a stretch?

Hi Nrock, 

Wouldn't Sam have had to have his equipment set up somewehere to catch Brett and Eva in an intimate moment?  Or do you think that Sam maybe followed Eva and Brett knowing that they would wind up having some kind of se*?  Both scenarios sound just as disgusting!  I am wondering just how sinister this Sam guy is?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

See my post from today on another thread...

Posted Today, 02:17 PM

Barb55, on 15 Jun 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:snapback.png

So this topic in chapter 10 has been really bugging me, so I have emailed, face booked, and sent several twitter message to Sylvia.  She finally had some spare time LOL and sent a reply.  WooHoo....!!  

This was my question...

@SylDay Chapter 10 in EWY is the short phone conversation that Gideon has in reference to drawing up the prenup?? Please??

And this is what she said!!!  :)

Sylvia Day ~ Author â€@SylDay

@luvmcdreamy We only know what Eva knows, but I'd guess yes.  :)

Love Love these books and this author...!!!!!!!

Hi Barb, 

I am confused.  If you could clarify your posting that would be great.  Thanks in advance.  :)

Thank you for posting the response from Sylvia.  It is greatly appreciated.  :)

GiGi,

Remember when Gideon was on his earpiece with someone and it was a disagreement about a contract? He told them to 'stop talking' and just do it. I think that was about the prenup and wedding arrangements. He pre planned his perfect day on the island that he described as he drifted off to sleep in Eva's arms ... that night she held him in the comforter. So sweet.

You never know what the future brings. I wish you the wedding of your dreams.

Hi MicheleWV, 

Thank you for the information and your well wishes!  Now all I have to do is find the groom! :D

I really don't think that Eva will cheat.  Look at what she has with Gideon.  Here's a man who loves her unconditionally; flaws and all!  I don't think that she would risk that.  I wonder however if Brett might force himself on Eva and what would happen if Gideon walked in at the wrong moment?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Morning Gigi

A big part of me agrees with what you've said above.Eva has taken big leaps in growth in a lot of ways ,we see her as more assertive with the people in her life .She's managed due in part to what Gideon did for her to overcome her issues with jealousy so really big ups to her.With the whole Brett issue I have great confidence that she wouldn't fall into bed with him but I also think until she understands clearly why she gets hot and bothered around him ,why the memories of-the past resurface with such intensity that they have an impact today even though she's in love with someone and what it is about herself that seems to need the kind of attention he gives her she's not in a place where she can say she's resolved the issue and my fear which some posts from yourself and other members of the forum have helped me with is what would happen if he caught her at a weak moment and upped the ante on his seduction would she be able to say no decisively because she has struggled to put up firm boundaries with him and also struggled to say no at times .Like other folks have commented she does need to see Dr Travis to clear up some historical as well as present issues .

If Brett forced himself on Eva I think she would kick his a s s before the deed was done ,I expect Cary would help with that .I don't even want to think what Gideon would do.

I hope that Elizabeth Vidal finally comes to her senses and admits what she did was wrong.  I think that then Gideon and his mother will be able to finally make peace with one another.

A almost feel sorry for Elizabeth ,imagine having to look at youseself in the mirror after you find out your son was telling the truth about being sexually abused and you didn't believe him.How do you ever get over the fact that you've failed your child in such a fundamental way ?

A almost feel sorry for Elizabeth ,imagine having to look at youseself in the mirror after you find out your son was telling the truth about being sexually abused and you didn't believe him.How do you ever get over the fact that you've failed your child in such a fundamental way ?

Hi Mam2e, 

You are absolutely correct!  I have no idea how a mother would feel or even begin to figure out what to do if she found out that her child was telling the truth about being se*ually abused for all those years!  It wouldn't be just that, Elizabeth Vidal would have to then realize that she sent her son back to that pedophile and basically handed her son to him on a platter.  I don't know if that is something Elizabeth Vidal would be able to overcome?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Morning Gigi

A big part of me agrees with what you've said above.Eva has taken big leaps in growth in a lot of ways ,we see her as more assertive with the people in her life .She's managed due in part to what Gideon did for her to overcome her issues with jealousy so really big ups to her.With the whole Brett issue I have great confidence that she wouldn't fall into bed with him but I also think until she understands clearly why she gets hot and bothered around him ,why the memories of-the past resurface with such intensity that they have an impact today even though she's in love with someone and what it is about herself that seems to need the kind of attention he gives her she's not in a place where she can say she's resolved the issue and my fear which some posts from yourself and other members of the forum have helped me with is what would happen if he caught her at a weak moment and upped the ante on his seduction would she be able to say no decisively because she has struggled to put up firm boundaries with him and also struggled to say no at times .Like other folks have commented she does need to see Dr Travis to clear up some historical as well as present issues .

If Brett forced himself on Eva I think she would kick his a s s before the deed was done ,I expect Cary would help with that .I don't even want to think what Gideon would do.

Hi Mam2e, 

I agree with your assessment.  I think that Eva may feel a twinge of romantic nostalgia when it comes to Brett but could it be that she also feels uncomfortable with her memories of how she degraded herself for love and that it was never reciprocated? I don't know if Eva is confusing guilt with attraction.  Eva was never able to truly be herself with Brett.  She was always what Brett wanted her to be and that's not love. 

You and many other ladies in the forum are correct.  Eva has many issues that she needs to resolve.  I think that given time and space, the answers to her problems may fall into place. I think that if Brett tried something during a weak moment, Eva might remember back to when Brett and she kissed and then also remember just how devastated and hurt Gideon was when he found them.  I think everything would fall into place for Eva in an instant. 

Eva has had so much to deal with in her personal life that she hasn't even had a moment to breathe let alone process what has happened and how she feels about everything that has happened.  That may happen for Eva when she is on the airplane with Cary or maybe it will happen when she's at her dads' place or maybe even still when she's with Dr. Travis.  Or it could be one simple moment when she is on the phone talking to Gideon.  I really believe that everything will fall into place for her. 

Or better still, maybe Brett will show his true colours, act like a jerk and then Eva can give him a good "smack across the chops" and dump ihim into the discard pile.  Only Sylvia knows thus far and she's not telling. :)

What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I love this title, too. Um, maybe it's just me, but it also makes me think there might be a little more fun with restraints and such. Is that a stretch?

I thought that as well Nrock, I think it could be a possibility :)

Hello Ladies I'm back. I haven't caught up fully yet, but I will... I hope.

934920_296828153794240_122616382_n.jpg

Hey Honey, welcome back to the forum land, glad you are back and connected again, I told you there was loads to catch up on Hehehehe :)

Hi Mam2e, 

You are absolutely correct!  I have no idea how a mother would feel or even begin to figure out what to do if she found out that her child was telling the truth about being se*ually abused for all those years!  It wouldn't be just that, Elizabeth Vidal would have to then realize that she sent her son back to that pedophile and basically handed her son to him on a platter.  I don't know if that is something Elizabeth Vidal would be able to overcome?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

When you say "handed her son to him on a platter" my heart stopped ,because that's essentially what she did.Its going to be bad because at the Vidal garden party Eva could see she loves her son .

Hi Mam2e, 

I agree with your assessment.  I think that Eva may feel a twinge of romantic nostalgia when it comes to Brett but could it be that she also feels uncomfortable with her memories of how she degraded herself for love and that it was never reciprocated? I don't know if Eva is confusing guilt with attraction.  Eva was never able to truly be herself with Brett.  She was always what Brett wanted her to be and that's not love. 

You and many other ladies in the forum are correct.  Eva has many issues that she needs to resolve.  I think that given time and space, the answers to her problems may fall into place. I think that if Brett tried something during a weak moment, Eva might remember back to when Brett and she kissed and then also remember just how devastated and hurt Gideon was when he found them.  I think everything would fall into place for Eva in an instant. 

Eva has had so much to deal with in her personal life that she hasn't even had a moment to breathe let alone process what has happened and how she feels about everything that has happened.  That may happen for Eva when she is on the airplane with Cary or maybe it will happen when she's at her dads' place or maybe even still when she's with Dr. Travis.  Or it could be one simple moment when she is on the phone talking to Gideon.  I really believe that everything will fall into place for her. 

Or better still, maybe Brett will show his true colours, act like a jerk and then Eva can give him a good "smack across the chops" and dump ihim into the discard pile.  Only Sylvia knows thus far and she's not telling. :)

What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I agree with you Eva is carrying a lot and she doesn't have time to process and I suppose as well since she's had to conceal a lot of stuff from Cary she doesn't even have that support.

I will sing Hallelujah the day things fall into place for her and she kicks him to the curb.The exes really need to go I miss the days in Bared when it was just them we got a lot of that in Entwined too .