SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. sylvia-day-sm_normal.jpg

TITLE REVEAL!! Reminder: The release date won't be announced until the book is in the final stages of... http://fb.me/2UPqaxutx 

2. @SPNicole_M I view this sentiment as a threat. I don't think there's any other way to look at it. It's not motivating.

Look at this tweet I just saw.... love Sylvia answer!!

965bace8a302eb3a55876e13fab81d57_normal.

@SylDay Im really sorry you see it that way- not my intention. I have really enjoyed the books, read #ewy twice even! #impatient!

Found her response...oh my...!!

965bace8a302eb3a55876e13fab81d57_normal.

Nicole Mullins â€@SPNicole_M40m

@SylDay Im really sorry you see it that way- not my intention. I have really enjoyed the books, read #ewy twice even! #impatient!

Hide conversation 

8:54 AM - 26 Jun 13 Â· Details

Found her response...oh my...!!

There's no point in badgering Sylvia. It will be ready when its ready. Some people have no patience.

We all want it like yesterday. That's why we are here. Theorising!

It's no different to a tv series ending, and the new series not being aired for months.

My goodness.

There's no point in badgering Sylvia. It will be ready when its ready. Some people have no patience.

It's no different to a tv series ending, and the new series not being aired for months.

My goodness.

And she has explained herself that it was not her fault that EWY got delayed!!  The 2 times that I got answered back form her she was very sweet to me even putting happy faces!!

I was just at the local library and I wanted to see if the Blackstone Affair books.   They only had #2 and you know you have to read 1 first.  My 7 yr old was with me and she could not believe I said Naked.   She proceeded to tell me that I am too young to say that word.   LOL

Hi fluffy

Yes we have been busy, couldn't resist the pics today though

I love the book title as well it just makes you think of Red Cuffs, well it does to me but then maybe that is me, oh it has been a long week so far, I feel a bit mad today LOL  :P

Love the pics sheens!! :)

Hello Fluffy

We missed you. :D

Glad your back.

Good job you like reading. ;)

Me too! I'm used to my daily forum routine... I felt out of whack lol

I had to fast read to catch up lol

My goodness.

Exactly! People need to understand that she's doing everything she can to prevent the EWY fiasco! Like she said so herself... She wants to finish the series just as much as we do so she can continue her other projects!

Nathalia, on 25 Jun 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:snapback.png

Hi Nathalia, 

I can hardly wait to find out whether Brett knew about the sex tape or not.  I wonder whether Sam told him about the video or whether he just held onto the tape in the hopes that someday it might be worth a lot of money.  If Sam taped Brett and Eva together, then I have to wonder just how many other "groupies" did Sam tape Brett with?  What does everyone think?

I know I'm in the minority but....I'm on the side that believes Brett isn't so innocent in all this.  As I've mentioned in the past my husband is a musician.  When we were young he took jobs all around the mid-Atlantic area and there were groupies who followed the band from club to club.  The guys talked about these women especially if they had a quickie. My husband and I rarely argued but we had real screaming matches when I heard some of the comments the band members made about some of the women who followed them around. 

I find it hard to believe that Sam didn't share his videos with Brett.  Sam was trying to make a name for himself.   Brett and the other group members allowed the videographer access and gave permission to video whatever he wanted.  In real life, Sam would say something to Brett when he captured the Brett/Eva pictures.  At a minimum he might say "Brett you were really going at it with this one", or something more vulgar.  I can't forget that there was a video of them in Brett's car.  Did Brett give Sam a key to mount the camera?  Was it threaded through the trunk? Dashboard? This isn't something that is done without the car owner's knowledge. 

I hope that Brett isn't as bad as I think he is but I won't be surprised if he is a real jerk.

I know I'm in the minority but....I'm on the side that believes Brett isn't so innocent in all this.  As I've mentioned in the past my husband is a musician.  When we were young he took jobs all around the mid-Atlantic area and there were groupies who followed the band from club to club.  The guys talked about these women especially if they had a quickie. My husband and I rarely argued but we had real screaming matches when I heard some of the comments the band members made about some of the women who followed them around. 

I find it hard to believe that Sam didn't share his videos with Brett.  Sam was trying to make a name for himself.   Brett and the other group members allowed the videographer access and gave permission to video whatever he wanted.  In real life, Sam would say something to Brett when he captured the Brett/Eva pictures.  At a minimum he might say "Brett you were really going at it with this one", or something more vulgar.  I can't forget that there was a video of them in Brett's car.  Did Brett give Sam a key to mount the camera?  Was it threaded through the trunk? Dashboard? This isn't something that is done without the car owner's knowledge. 

I hope that Brett isn't as bad as I think he is but I won't be surprised if he is a real jerk.

I keep on thinking Brett is innocent too.   My girlfriend was a groupie too and now is married too.   This was the first band he was in.  She had actually like the singer and married the guitarist.

Im in the "Brett isn't squeaky clean" brigade.

I think Brett will reveal his true colours. In book 4. He ain't creepy Chris bad, but he ain't Snow White!

He knows about the sextapegate mark my words. His street cred will be loved by more groupies!

Im in the "Brett isn't squeaky clean" brigade.

I think Brett will reveal his true colours. In book 4. He ain't creepy Chris bad, but he ain't Snow White!

He knows about the sextapegate mark my words. His street cred will be loved by more groupies!

I think that Brett is on his own agenda to get "inside" Eva again in whatever way he can and not because he loves her. I think he has to know something about the Sam video, and I do not like the video that he released for Golden Girl.  I have said before if he really loved Eva he would not have released such personnel things about Eva.  Enough rambling from me!!!

:)

I hope in Captivated by you that we learn more about Gideon’s abuse.  I want to know the timeline how did he get out, how did it end??  Like he asked Eva when she told him about her abuse how had she gotten out, how did it end (hers of course was the bleeding and miscarriage)

How old was he when it ended and did he stay in his Mother’s home longer (guess that depends on how old he was when it ended) or did it end right before he went to college??

Oh my I need to stop thinking so much.  Just a timeline!!

:)  :)

I think that Brett is on his own agenda to get "inside" Eva again in whatever way he can and not because he loves her. I think he has to know something about the Sam video, and I do not like the video that he released for Golden Girl.  I have said before if he really loved Eva he would not have released such personnel things about Eva.  Enough rambling from me!!!

:)

I think the fight and the fact that Eva and Gideon are such high profile people, the fire is lite under Sam.  Most likely he wouldn't have done anything with the footage he has but he smells money.  I don't think Brett is a part of the shakedown but he knows what was filmed.

I think the fight and the fact that Eva and Gideon are such high profile people, the fire is lite under Sam.  Most likely he wouldn't have done anything with the footage he has but he smells money.  I don't think Brett is a part of the shakedown but he knows what was filmed.

That is true Gideon does mean lots of money !!!  :)