SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

That's interesting.  I have the Nook book and it isn't there.  I found a difference in the hard copy I have & the e-book for Entwined too.  I would have remembered this quote.  I love it.

Well just read the car ride in Reflected. It isn't there. What an enigma! Where did it come from?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm in the minority but....I'm on the side that believes Brett isn't so innocent in all this.  As I've mentioned in the past my husband is a musician.  When we were young he took jobs all around the mid-Atlantic area and there were groupies who followed the band from club to club.  The guys talked about these women especially if they had a quickie. My husband and I rarely argued but we had real screaming matches when I heard some of the comments the band members made about some of the women who followed them around. 

I find it hard to believe that Sam didn't share his videos with Brett.  Sam was trying to make a name for himself.   Brett and the other group members allowed the videographer access and gave permission to video whatever he wanted.  In real life, Sam would say something to Brett when he captured the Brett/Eva pictures.  At a minimum he might say "Brett you were really going at it with this one", or something more vulgar.  I can't forget that there was a video of them in Brett's car.  Did Brett give Sam a key to mount the camera?  Was it threaded through the trunk? Dashboard? This isn't something that is done without the car owner's knowledge. 

I hope that Brett isn't as bad as I think he is but I won't be surprised if he is a real jerk.

If this is the case i hope Eva kicks his A.S.S.

I love this that Sylvia said in the interview I just posted....

The first 2.5 Crossfire novels were Eva’s story. By the mid-point of Entwined with You, she’s in a good place. Her skeletons are out of the closet, she’s confronted the issues that have plagued her, and she’s made a powerful commitment to support Gideon. That opens the door to the last 2.5 novels being able to focus on Gideon’s story. He really needed her to be strong and stable in order to anchor him through his own healing, and we’re finally there.

:)

The first 2.5 Crossfire novels were Eva’s story. By the mid-point of Entwined with You, she’s in a good place. Her skeletons are out of the closet, she’s confronted the issues that have plagued her, and she’s made a powerful commitment to support Gideon. That opens the door to the last 2.5 novels being able to focus on Gideon’s story. He really needed her to be strong and stable in order to anchor him through his own healing, and we’re finally there.

Most definitely.

Gideon is going to need a lot of support, Eva's the woman to do that for him.

Eva has had 4 years of therapy from Dr Travis to aid her recovery, along with Victors parental support. Gideon has only just started to face his demons. Eva was lucky enough to have a mother who reacted immediately when she found out about the abuse. Gideon was cut free, and thrown to the wolves. ON HIS OWN! How terrible is that.

She will give him the support that he should have had 17 years ago, from his mother.

Eva has had 4 years of therapy from Dr Travis to aid her recovery, along with Victors parental support. Gideon has only just started to face his demons. Eva was lucky enough to have a mother who reacted immediately when she found out about the abuse. Gideon was cut free, and thrown to the wolves. ON HIS OWN! How terrible is that.

She will give him the support that he should have had 17 years ago, from his mother.

That is all so true.  It will be a good read to see all of the love and the healing that will happen in the next 2 books!!  :)

<p>

8:45 AM - 26 Jun 13 · Details

Look at this tweet I just saw.... love Sylvia answer!!

Way to go Sylvia, I hope she knows this person does not speak for all her fans

And she has explained herself that it was not her fault that EWY got delayed!! The 2 times that I got answered back form her she was very sweet to me even putting happy faces!!

People need to let SD deal with this herself, some people are so rude

in regards to Eva and Gideon cheating.  In the prenup, it states specifically to Gideon, if he cheats it will cost him considerably.  but it didn't say what would happen if Eva cheated.  Don't want either of them to be in a positon to cheat.

as for Brett, he is bad news.  I just hope he keeps his distance and doesn't force himself on Eva.  Hopefully she wil use her Krav Maga.  Had had to know about the video from Sam  Remember he was saying bad things about Eva (bragging)  after the romp in the car.

Love the title for book 4.

I hope in Captivated by you that we learn more about Gideon’s abuse.  I want to know the timeline how did he get out, how did it end??  Like he asked Eva when she told him about her abuse how had she gotten out, how did it end (hers of course was the bleeding and miscarriage)

How old was he when it ended and did he stay in his Mother’s home longer (guess that depends on how old he was when it ended) or did it end right before he went to college??

Oh my I need to stop thinking so much.  Just a timeline!!

:)   :)

I was thinking all of the same things! :) 

I always tend to over think things haha 

Hi Nrock, 

Wouldn't Sam have had to have his equipment set up somewehere to catch Brett and Eva in an intimate moment?  Or do you think that Sam maybe followed Eva and Brett knowing that they would wind up having some kind of se*?  Both scenarios sound just as disgusting!  I am wondering just how sinister this Sam guy is?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

On page 337 when Gideon is telling Eva about the s e x tape Gideon says, "he apparently set up remote cameras at some of the band's shows to gather backstage material. He claims to have re-created the Golden video with actual explicit footage."

Hope this clears up the question of when he made the tape and how he got the s e x on tape. Sleazy, slimy, Sam. I hope when Brett finds out what Sam had been doing he beats the sh*t out of him. In addition to being pis*ed off about having been spied on, he'd have to figure it would have queered any chance he had with Eva.

On page 337 when Gideon is telling Eva about the s e x tape Gideon says, "he apparently set up remote cameras at some of the band's shows to gather backstage material. He claims to have re-created the Golden video with actual explicit footage."

Hope this clears up the question of when he made the tape and how he got the s e x on tape. Sleazy, slimy, Sam. I hope when Brett finds out what Sam had been doing he beats the sh*t out of him. In addition to being pis*ed off about having been spied on, he'd have to figure it would have queered any chance he had with Eva.

A couple of thoughts ......

Sam probably filmed lots of groupie encounters.  No way to know that there would be a song based on Brett and Eva.  

But more important doesn't it seem odd that the music video comes out and week later the video of live of B & E with the exact same scenes pops up.  So it seems to me that Sam found footage with Eva after the meeting in NYC and then got together with

Brett and they came with the R-Rated music video and then the XXX-Rated tape to cash in when Sam sells it.  

But no one takes into account that Gideon and Eva are back together, let alone married ! 

A couple of thoughts ......

Sam probably filmed lots of groupie encounters.  No way to know that there would be a song based on Brett and Eva.  

But more important doesn't it seem odd that the music video comes out and week later the video of live of B & E with the exact same scenes pops up.  So it seems to me that Sam found footage with Eva after the meeting in NYC and then got together with

Brett and they came with the R-Rated music video and then the XXX-Rated tape to cash in when Sam sells it.  

But no one takes into account that Gideon and Eva are back together, let alone married !

Yes but Sam probably did not know who Golden was until he saw the Vidal music video and Eva was interviewed in person...that is when he was able to isolate Eva from his old footage and make the sex tape...I will be disappointed if Brett is involved in this and of course this would make it so much easier for Eva to leave his sorry a s s behind and I can't begin to think how furious Gideon would be but then again he too may be glad in a way because Eva will leave Brett behind for good ... What does everyone think?