SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ShazScott1980,

I was thinking about what you said and I was wondering if Gideon meant that text about Corinne, then where would Gideon have taken her to (or had Angus take Corinne to...)?

If Anne Lucas was the psychiatrist who was treating Corinne, do you think that Gideon would have found out before Corinne's suicide attempt?  Gideon had contact with Corinne on several occasions and may have even been up to her apartment (maybe...).  Do you think that Corinne would have remained tight-lipped about her seeking professional help?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?  

Hi GiGi

I don't think that Corrine would be tight lipped about seeing a therapist because she is banking on Gideon feeling sorry for her and keep running every time she has some kind of crisis. Besides that in EWY when Gideon left the video launch he went over to Corrine's and that is when he was trying to explain to Corrine that maybe her medication is what is making her act so crazy and she needed to get in touch with her doctor to either correct her dosage or give her something different. So I am pretty sure that he has seen the prescription bottle.

Hi GiGi

I don't think that Corrine would be tight lipped about seeing a therapist because she is banking on Gideon feeling sorry for her and keep running every time she has some kind of crisis. Besides that in EWY when Gideon left the video launch he went over to Corrine's and that is when he was trying to explain to Corrine that maybe her medication is what is making her act so crazy and she needed to get in touch with her doctor to either correct her dosage or give her something different. So I am pretty sure that he has seen the prescription bottle.

Hi Angelmine,

I agree. I personally don't think that Corinne would have been tight-lipped on that kind of information, but Sylvia's writings have taught me to expect the unexpected...I keep remembering the whole "Russian Mob" thing and I am still wondering about that..:)

Hi Angelmine,

I agree. I personally don't think that Corinne would have been tight-lipped on that kind of information, but Sylvia's writings have taught me to expect the unexpected...I keep remembering the whole "Russian Mob" thing and I am still wondering about that..:)

I agree I don't see how Gideon could have missed the physician name on the bottle especially if they were talking about her doctor and also on another note in response to what someone said earlier ; I too wonder when Gideon would have had time to text Angus to come and pick up Eva because he was tied up with Corinne's family and his mother right from the start.. . He must have realized how out of place she felt since she had to resort to talking to JFG as a last resort!!

I agree I don't see how Gideon could have missed the physician name on the bottle especially if they were talking about her doctor and also on another note in response to what someone said earlier ; I too wonder when Gideon would have had time to text Angus to come and pick up Eva because he was tied up with Corinne's family and his mother right from the start.. . He must have realized how out of place she felt since she had to resort to talking to JFG as a last resort!!

yes, I was one of the ones that said that Gideon would have noticed the name on the prescription bottle....nothing gets by that man.  Also how could he had texted anyone while "flex cuffed" unless he was cuffed in the front.  He got released really quick and then headed to that "wine date" with Deanna...leaving our poor Eva alone with her insecure thoughts again.

can't wait for Monday for Sylvia's Crossfire news....hope you girls posts what is said, I am not on FB.

Laters