SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Hi claudine

Me too.

I'm pacing at the moment. Wearing a rut in my carpet!

:)

Hi Julie

this wait is turning into a nightmare again!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Julie

this wait is turning into a nightmare again!

Hi Gabri

I totally agree.

We still have at least four months before book 4 is out. Going quietly insane in the uk. But I have Sylvia's Georgian series to keep me going. Did you finish the pirate story? Gone back to Marcus and Elizabeth. :)

Hi Sheens,

Thank you for taking the time to explain this.  I have tried to do exactly what you said and every time I try to post the image (wonderful image of HC I might add), I keep getting "image error" on the post and it doesn't allow me to post.  I think I will have to farm this out to someone with computer experience.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong....I don't know.  Do you have any ideas?

It could be a problem with your settings for security, I know some people have that but I am not sure how to fix it. :(

I agree Sharon, I want something... ANYTHING. SD throw us a bone here! 

I agree with you both, I know nothing will come out before Afterburn comes to release but it would be nice to even see the cover of the next book. :(

Hi Gabri

I totally agree.

We still have at least four months before book 4 is out. Going quietly insane in the uk. But I have Sylvia's Georgian series to keep me going. Did you finish the pirate story? Gone back to Marcus and Elizabeth. :)

Hey Julie 

I hope you and Gabri and enjoing the Georgian series, I loved it all :)

Hey Julie 

I hope you and Gabri and enjoing the Georgian series, I loved it all :)

Hi Sheena

I absolutely loved them. Alistair, Christopher St. John, and Marcus, were the favourites!

I can see where a lot of inspiration came from, with Gideon and Eva, reading these books.

Loved the old English, and how it has evolved over the years.

For future reference, the word f*ck made its appearance in the 15th century. I thought it was a lot younger than that.

Hi Sheena

I absolutely loved them. Alistair, Christopher St. John, and Marcus, were the favourites!

I can see where a lot of inspiration came from, with Gideon and Eva, reading these books.

Loved the old English, and how it has evolved over the years.

For future reference, the word f*ck made its appearance in the 15th century. I thought it was a lot younger than that.

Gosh I did not know that Julie, thanks for that, I was always surprised in the historical novels that the word F**k was in there I thought it was later in the centuries that it appeared.

I loved Christopher St John and Alistair and Marcus as well, all great books :)

Gosh I did not know that Julie, thanks for that, I was always surprised in the historical novels that the word F**k was in there I thought it was later in the centuries that it appeared.

I loved Christopher St John and Alistair and Marcus as well, all great books :)

Hi Sheena

I was surprised at the f-word too. I thought it was more 20th century.

The c-word goes back even further.

Our ancestors were naughty!!! Lol

I'm reading Seven Years to Sin again, then going back to Gideon and Eva. Suffering from withdrawal symptoms!!! Lol :)

Just finished reading SEVEN YEARS TO SIN.  I thought I had read it before, but I didn't.  Anyway, the similarities to Gideon and Eva are startling.  Even to the physical traits.  I honestly don't think anyone can do romance and hot love scenes better than Sylvia.  Not just the s e x but getting inside the head of the characters.  I love the Georgian series.  Not as much as CROSSFIRE but it is up there.

Just finished reading SEVEN YEARS TO SIN.  I thought I had read it before, but I didn't.  Anyway, the similarities to Gideon and Eva are startling.  Even to the physical traits.  I honestly don't think anyone can do romance and hot love scenes better than Sylvia.  Not just the s e x but getting inside the head of the characters.  I love the Georgian series.  Not as much as CROSSFIRE but it is up there.

Hi

Glad you liked them. I have read them over the past 3 weeks. Loved them so much. I have to agree, the sex scenes are so hot, and the angst the characters go through. Have you read all if them? I absolutely loved Christopher St. John and Marcus along with Alistair. They were my top three heroes..

Hi

Glad you liked them. I have read them over the past 3 weeks. Loved them so much. I have to agree, the sex scenes are so hot, and the angst the characters go through. Have you read all if them? I absolutely loved Christopher St. John and Marcus along with Alistair. They were my top three heroes..

I'm starting these next.  Really looking forward to them.

Hi Julie--

Yes, I have read them all.  I loved them.  I liked all of the characters both male and female.  I really like that Sylvia has heroines who are not weak and have minds of their own.  Really like that.  I also like the men.  Strong yet vulnerable and intelligent.  I enjoy the historical aspects of the books also.  I am not into vampires and all the paranormal stuff so these books were fun and different.

Sharon--enjoy them.  I know you will.

I had read BTY and RIY then had to wait for EWY and that is how I discovered her Georgian books I have read everything but Pride and Pleasure and that is in next month's (Aug) book budget. Eva and Gideon are inspired by Alistair and Jessica. I Love all her books that I have not into vampires and the paranormal either so I guess I will have to start at top of book pile and start reading until CBY comes out after next month I will have enough books to keep me busy for a while and also the forum so hopefully time will pass quickly. Still hoping CBY will come out in Oct. :) 

Hi Julie--

Yes, I have read them all.  I loved them.  I liked all of the characters both male and female.  I really like that Sylvia has heroines who are not weak and have minds of their own.  Really like that.  I also like the men.  Strong yet vulnerable and intelligent.  I enjoy the historical aspects of the books also.  I am not into vampires and all the paranormal stuff so these books were fun and different.

Sharon--enjoy them.  I know you will.

I agree with you.

It was like Gideon on the high seas, and horse back! :)

I had to look up some of the words that I had never heard of before- sennight, slake for instance.

Hi Sheena

I was surprised at the f-word too. I thought it was more 20th century.

The c-word goes back even further.

Our ancestors were naughty!!! Lol

I'm reading Seven Years to Sin again, then going back to Gideon and Eva. Suffering from withdrawal symptoms!!! Lol :)

Enjoy again LOL :)