SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little disappointed.  I was sure we would have a release date, a snippet or a picture for CBY.  I understand why we don't but I'm still disappointed. 

Me too Sharon  :(

Aftershock out Aug 15th wonder how long after we will see anything for CBY  ???????

Ladies you are killing my pocketbook.  I had to take my grand kids to see Superman and now I know I'm going to buy The Tudors, not to mention all the books I'm buying, even though I promise myself I'm cutting back.  If this continues I will need a part-time job to subsidize my addiction. 

Hi Sharonm

The Tudors are worth every single cent, trust me!!!!!

Having you been l u s t I ng Gabri? Lol

N o t  a t  a l l!!! ;)  why would you think so?

The costumes are gorgeous, and the jewellery even more so

Jeremy Northam pulls an amazing Sir Thomas Moore....what else?

Oh, i forgot there are also a few quite good looking young men

but for the life of me I can't remember their names. lol

I find the picture I want

right click on it and click on copy

come to the page to reply to this topic box or the quote box when replying to someone's comments

right click where I want the picture

click on paste and it paste's in the box

Hope this helps :)

Hi Sheens,

Thank you for taking the time to explain this.  I have tried to do exactly what you said and every time I try to post the image (wonderful image of HC I might add), I keep getting "image error" on the post and it doesn't allow me to post.  I think I will have to farm this out to someone with computer experience.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong....I don't know.  Do you have any ideas?

Ladies you are killing my pocketbook.  I had to take my grand kids to see Superman and now I know I'm going to buy The Tudors, not to mention all the books I'm buying, even though I promise myself I'm cutting back.  If this continues I will need a part-time job to subsidize my addiction. 

What a sweet death, though.