SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could agree more !

We need a snippet or even a snapshot but we need something

I know Sylvia said it would be after the release of Afterburn before we would get a snippet but surely she could throw her faithful fans a lilttle snippet, I'm not asking for a chapter but that would be nice too

I agree with you whole heartedly ShazScott1980!  A Chapter would be lovely.

They had a blueberry coffee at 7-11 the other day.  I had to taste a cup and, to be honest, it wasn't half bad.  I wouldn't drink it every day but it is ok for a change. 

not much of a Coffee Drinker anyway but I do love Blueberry's but hate Blueberry muffins, I am weird so not sure if I would like this coffee or not. :)

such a sexy pose

1016787_310649132412142_1491484189_n.jpg

Ok ladies

I have nearly finished Sylvia's historical novels. They are brilliant.

Henry would make a great Alistair or Christopher St John. I can just imagine him in breeches and long boots, at the helm of a ship, with a cutlass strapped to his thigh!!!

What say you?

Ok ladies

Henry would make a great Alistair or Christopher St John. I can just imagine him in breeches and long boots, at the helm of a ship, with a cutlass strapped to his thigh!!!

What say you?

I need to take a break from reading so much (and spending so much on books) but I'm addicted.  I'm going to download a couple more of Sylvia's books this weekend.  These sound great.

I need to take a break from reading so much (and spending so much on books) but I'm addicted.  I'm going to download a couple more of Sylvia's books this weekend.  These sound great.

The more that the few of us get "Entwined" thru the forum, facebook, and goodsread it gets me all excited about reading everything that everyone is loving and that they recommend!!  I have always loved to read but for a long while I have not done much reading until Fifty Shades and then that lead me to Crossfire and to this forum and the rest is history!!  

And as a added bonus I have met some really nice people that a few have become friends......!!!   :)

The more that the few of us get "Entwined" thru the forum, facebook, and goodsread it gets me all excited about reading everything that everyone is loving and that they recommend!!  I have always loved to read but for a long while I have not done much reading until Fifty Shades and then that lead me to Crossfire and to this forum and the rest is history!!  

And as a added bonus I have met some really nice people that a few have become friends......!!!   :)

Hi Barb,

I feel the same way I have all of Sylvia's historical novels except for Pride and Pleasure. I have the Crossfire novels, I have Maya Banks' Sweet series and Breathless (even though I am waiting on the third) I have started getting Shayla Black's Wicked Lover's series. I have a book allotment in my budget so I can only buy so many a month but I get done with the books in a couple of days so I have to wait the rest of the month so I can get new ones. :)

I need to take a break from reading so much (and spending so

much on books) but I'm addicted.  I'm going to download a couple more of Sylvia's books this weekend.  These sound great.

Hi Sharon

You will not be disappointed with her historical novels, they are fab! I've read them twice each time. I loved Alistair and Jessica, the pirate, Christopher St John, well! Lustful loving, and you wouldn't want to cross him! The stories are so beautiful, and angsty.

Did have to google some of the words though, old English is interesting. Anyway, back to my pirate. Ciao! :)

Ok ladies

What say you?

Hello Julie

you won't hear me complaining!!

Hi Barb

it's amazing what a single book can do, isn't it?  <3

Hi Barb,

I feel the same way I have all of Sylvia's historical novels except for Pride and Pleasure. I have the Crossfire novels, I have Maya Banks' Sweet series and Breathless (even though I am waiting on the third) I have started getting Shayla Black's Wicked Lover's series. I have a book allotment in my budget so I can only buy so many a month but I get done with the books in a couple of days so I have to wait the rest of the month so I can get new ones. :)

Hi Angelmine,

I just bought a tablet this weekend and have not bought any except did download the 3 Crossfire books (had too).  I can see having to put myself on a budget too..!!  I was looking into how to check digital books from our local library haven't figured it out yet!!

:)  :)  :)