SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi GLH  :)

all I can say to your thoughts is : what a pity, what a waste in human potential!!! it's the male TPTBs of the world who feel threatened (I can't figure out by what) and simply refuse to accept the state of reality. Homosexuality exists and there's nothing sinful or immoral in it.  If women ruled the world these things would never happen!!! I'm Italian and homosexuals have to cope with the religious issue as well. The Pope is here. and he doesn't make things easier for anyone.Even Spain, the most Catholic country in Europe, has already introduced gay matrimony (is it the right term?)

What I find most interesting is people here have already changed their outlook on these issues, why then our institutions are always falling behind?

Hi Gabri & GLH :)

I read all of the postings and some have said that religion is a slower moving form of politics.  I am not discussing one's personal relationship with God  (which is sacred for each person), but what the "Institutions of Religion" (which should never be confused with God) do and how they operate. 

Regardless of a Religious or Political stance, I choose to stand with you Gabri and GLH and all of the other ladies who believe that every human being deserves to be treated equally regardless of; se*ual orientation, race, gender and creed.  GLH you have my support.  :)

Thank you, Gigi.

One of the most interesting parts of rereading the three books is how you can put yourself into each of the character's shoes knowing now the reasons for what happened.  Especially Gideon's.  Sylvia did an amazing job of getting us into his head and explaining why he did what he did for Eva.  I remember when I read RIY and EWY the first time wondering how Gideon could be so cold based on how we saw his deep love for Eva.  I think she also allowed us to see why Gideon was so successful in the business world.  He thinks of everything ahead of time.  Or so it seems.  When is Book 4 coming already.  

On a different note, I forget---did Sylvia say that Crossfire was going to be a TV series?  Somewhere in my head I remember that.

OMG, that picture is to die for.

This is funny.  My husband and I went to get coffee for our Keurig.  A new flavor was being shown.  BLUEBERRY COFFEE.  I laughed out loud.  Yuck.

LOL, I would have laughed also 

OMG, that picture is to die for.

This is funny.  My husband and I went to get coffee for our Keurig.  A new flavor was being shown.  BLUEBERRY COFFEE.  I laughed out loud.  Yuck.

They had a blueberry coffee at 7-11 the other day.  I had to taste a cup and, to be honest, it wasn't half bad.  I wouldn't drink it every day but it is ok for a change. 

Thank you, Gigi.

One of the most interesting parts of rereading the three books is how you can put yourself into each of the character's shoes knowing now the reasons for what happened.  Especially Gideon's.  Sylvia did an amazing job of getting us into his head and explaining why he did what he did for Eva.  I remember when I read RIY and EWY the first time wondering how Gideon could be so cold based on how we saw his deep love for Eva.  I think she also allowed us to see why Gideon was so successful in the business world.  He thinks of everything ahead of time.  Or so it seems.  When is Book 4 coming already.  

On a different note, I forget---did Sylvia say that Crossfire was going to be a TV series?  Somewhere in my head I remember that.

Yes she said it was purchased for a TV series on HBO or Showtime.  I can't wait.  I wish they would get started on that soon.

I need a snippet ASAP! I am going crazy over here.

I could agree more !

We need a snippet or even a snapshot but we need something

I know Sylvia said it would be after the release of Afterburn before we would get a snippet but surely she could throw her faithful fans a lilttle snippet, I'm not asking for a chapter but that would be nice too

I could agree more !

We need a snippet or even a snapshot but we need something

I know Sylvia said it would be after the release of Afterburn before we would get a snippet but surely she could throw her faithful fans a lilttle snippet, I'm not asking for a chapter but that would be nice too

I really thought we would get one this month too. oh well

Thank you, Gigi.

Hi GLH,

I agree with you.  I can put myself into each of the characters as well, but what is interesting is that I bring my knowledge to the situation as well which is what adds another level of....to each situation (do you know what I mean?).  It is an amazing experience to be able to be in someone's head (from a character stand-point) but it can also be challenging when you are yelling at a character not to do something because you will see the consequences before they will.

You are correct, Sylvia did a great job of outlining each of her characters!  Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer for the next book...fingers crossed here!  I would even settle for a snippet or two...or ten...:D