SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep thinking that the only way for Gideon to be free of Nathan's murder is to be arrested, tried, and acquitted for it, since there's no statute of limitations on murder.  Plus it's really bothering Eva not to be able to be frank with Cary about the whole thing. 

I agree.  This would also be (as I know I've said here before, sorry!) a good way to introduce the secret marriage, since Eva can't be compelled to testify against her husband.  But the big downside is that the Crossfire series doesn't skip forward in time, and everything so far has happened in a matter of weeks (over the first three books).  Surely a major murder trial of one of the world's richest men would involve months of preparation.

It would drive me crazy to try to keep this secret forever . . . but Eva is very discreet, as is Gideon.  Perhaps they really could keep something this important between just the two of them without it eating them alive (as it would me).

Hello, all!  I was off on vacation for a few weeks - two weeks of a 3500 mile road trip to Yellowstone with little mobile/internet reception - followed by a family reunion just a few days later.  It was SO MUCH FUN, though, in part because of these books.

My husband listens to audiobooks while he mows, runs, and - wait for it - drives.  Usually he listens to technical books involving his areas of expertise or business philosophy books.  But to humor me, on our big trip, he started listening to Bared To You.  I reread right along with him, so that we could discuss the novel in sync.  When he finished Bared To You, he rolled right into Reflected In You.  He's enjoying them, and I'm really enjoying the . . . discussions . . . we've had as a result of our informal book club!  ;)

Much appreciation, Sylvia Day!

I haven't read her historicals, but on vacation (in addition to Gone Girl, Casual Vacancy, Anita Blake, and other books I mentioned in the Other Books thread) I got hooked on Day's Renegade Angels series.  I can't wait for more . . . but that series is on hold until after Crossfire so I'll have to just keep waiting for both.  :) 

Sorry Barb55 I never noticed it on the Afterburn/Aftershock page but I don't always check it.

Then when julie54 mentioned that she didn't know how to paste the link I found it and pasted the link . Xx

No big deal no worries as my son says!!!!

:)

Hello, all!  I was off on vacation for a few weeks - two weeks of a 3500 mile road trip to Yellowstone with little mobile/internet reception - followed by a family reunion just a few days later.  It was SO MUCH FUN, though, in part because of these books.  ;)

I haven't read her historicals, but on vacation (in addition to Gone Girl, Casual Vacancy, Anita Blake, and other books I mentioned in the Other Books thread) I got hooked on Day's Renegade Angels series.  I can't wait for more . . . but that series is on hold until after Crossfire so I'll have to just keep waiting for both.  :)

Hi Sarah,

I hope you had a good vacation.  :)

I was just wondering what books did you read by Anita Blake?  I can add them to the Master List for th book thread.  Maybe other members might want to give those reads a try as well. 

GiGi  :)

Hello, all!  I was off on vacation for a few weeks - two weeks of a 3500 mile road trip to Yellowstone with little mobile/internet reception - followed by a family reunion just a few days later.  It was SO MUCH FUN, though, in part because of these books.

My husband listens to audiobooks while he mows, runs, and - wait for it - drives.  Usually he listens to technical books involving his areas of expertise or business philosophy books.  But to humor me, on our big trip, he started listening to Bared To You.  I reread right along with him, so that we could discuss the novel in sync.  When he finished Bared To You, he rolled right into Reflected In You.  He's enjoying them, and I'm really enjoying the . . . discussions . . . we've had as a result of our informal book club!  ;)

6-free-smiley-faces-psd-file.jpgso sweet of you and your husband to do that together