SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Sylvia has said that she's not releasing the date of CBY until it's 100% confirmed, but I wonder why she hasn't put any snippets out? Aftershock was just released and already there are snippets for Afterburn which comes out in Nov (not complaining, love the book! :) )

She gave us months of snippets before EWY....I wonder why none yet?

Sighh.....and the wait continues :)

I think Sylvia still waiting until Captivated By You is in production or possibilities release date before she release any snippets. If the book is not yet in production, it can make any snippet change drastically with what will be in the book.

Also I think Sylvia wants to promote her another books. Any snippets or clue of Captivated By You will make any potential readers distracted.

For me, it's fine whether I have to wait 3 months or 1 year more for Captivated By You as long as Sylvia promises to finish Crossfire Series and not left us hanging.
Because it happens, when I read her book "In The Flesh". The ending is like the ending in Entwined with You. And after 4 years, the another series still not coming out.
I already asked her about that in facebook and she replied it. I understand her reason but I still upset.

Morning--

Some action here.  Good.  Lol

I am getting restless with CBY.  I so miss E and G and want to know what happens.  I was lucky when I started CROSSFIRE cause BTY and RIY were both out so I could go from one to the next.  Waiting for ENTWINED  was torture.  Now its worse.

I am over the whole CG thing.  In all honesty, it's been too long in coming.  The age thing is an annoyance as CH is already 33 but if Hollywood could make Matt Damon look 18--and they did in CANLElABRA--- then I guess it's a nonissue.  He just had to class it up.  Dakota is fine.  I am more into G and E right now.  Want that cast well.  

As for Trey and Cary---I hope they make it and Tat disappears along with Corinne.

Couldn't agree more about Afterburner. But I was really impressed with the picture of Charlie Hunnam from Deadfall. Yum! That picture indicates that he cleans up really well and he can pull off sophisticated choral loving Christian Grey.

Wish Sylvia could have more input in the casting of Gideon and Eva, but I think we are going to get what we get. TV is different from the movies and the budgets are a lot different. Oh we'll.

I am so ready for CBY to come out and really want to get some snippets. With Sylvia heading to South America, I am not holding my breath. Darn.

You know, I have actually contemplated rereading some of FSOG with this CG in my head now.  I am trying here.

But my biggest thing is waiting for CBY.  I need me some G and E.  And I totally agree that I am not thrilled with Sylvia not being able to add her imput.  Not right IMO.  Yes, I hope someone at Lionsgate is smart enough to read this forum.  It is on Sylvia;s official site.  Geez.

Helloooooooooooo Nurse! I haven't seen Man of Steel yet but I just might have to! He is HOT! I don't think anyone would have disagreed with this guy *whistles*.

I agree with you completely Megan!  HC has a beautiful face....and beautiful everything else...whistling myself.  :)

I'm not sure i like the pick for Ana. Hopefully i will be pleasantly surprised.

If you see the photos of her as a brunette she is a dead ringer for how Ana is described. The fact that she is exactly the same age as Ana in the Trilogy will ensure she will know how to play that age of character; and if she has the chemistry with Charlie that they say she does it should work... Can't wait to see the movie!!

Hi Everyone,

I was watching a news program today and I saw that Army Hammer turned down the Christian Grey character.  Something was mentioned about his mother disapproving...I wonder how many other celebrities turned down this role before they decided on CH.

I think this is a very good point cause I have wondered this also.  Perhaps that is why it took so long to cast the movie.  I remember the pic of HC with red hair.  I wondered if he was in talks about CG at that point.  If I am right, the script wasn't finished yet.  I would love to know how many men were considered and they either couldn't come to financial terms or the script didn't suit.  I am trying so hard to picture CH but I don't think he is so gorgeous that women would stare, fall at his feet, etc.  He is very good looking but I wouldn't say---WOW---if I saw him walking on the street.  Maybe cause I like have always gone for men with darker hair and complexion?  My daughter thinks Tom Hardy is hot and I don't.  She likes men lighter in hair and skin.  (Her husband looks like TH to me.)  So, I am seeing her this weekend.  I will see if she gets the love here.  She never read the FSOG series so she has no preconceived notions.

I think this is a very good point cause I have wondered this also.  Perhaps that is why it took so long to cast the movie.  I remember the pic of HC with red hair.  I wondered if he was in talks about CG at that point.  If I am right, the script wasn't finished yet.  I would love to know how many men were considered and they either couldn't come to financial terms or the script didn't suit.  I am trying so hard to picture CH but I don't think he is so gorgeous that women would stare, fall at his feet, etc.  He is very good looking but I wouldn't say---WOW---if I saw him walking on the street.  Maybe cause I like have always gone for men with darker hair and complexion?  My daughter thinks Tom Hardy is hot and I don't.  She likes men lighter in hair and skin.  (Her husband looks like TH to me.)  So, I am seeing her this weekend.  I will see if she gets the love here.  She never read the FSOG series so she has no preconceived notions.

And there in lie the problem GLH. Seventy million readers all have pre-conceived ideas of "their" Christian Grey and I don't think any one actor could ever satisfy all those different opinions... Poor Charlie!!!

I think that this Russian mafia it has something to do with Corrine! And I also think that she is the one that finish killing Nathan! I think that Gideon bust him up real good but after seeing him he left and though that he left him for dead. I think Corrine finish him up because Nathan Raped her that day that Eva thought that she saw Gideon and that they had sex.  

I think that this Russian mafia it has something to do with Corrine! And I also think that she is the one that finish killing Nathan! I think that Gideon bust him up real good but after seeing him he left and though that he left him for dead. I think Corrine finish him up because Nathan Raped her that day that Eva thought that she saw Gideon and that they had sex.  

I don't think so. If Corrine really killed Nathan then she will blackmailed Gideon. After all, Sylvia already told us that Gideon is the one who really killed Nathan.

Hi GLH,

I have to agree.  I don't find CH that esthetically good looking, or that would convince me that this is man who has women falling over themselves to be next to him (not discussing fame aspect).  In all of my years of life, I have only ever met two men that could be described in that way; one was a lawyer and one was a yoga instructor.

Neither man was famous or well recognized.  These men were average, everyday citizens, with the exception that they were extremely good-looking men.  Women would literally and figuratively trip over themselves just to talk to these men, and half of what came out of their mouths, was jibberish (they were literally tongue tied because these men were so good looking).   It was a really interesting phenomenon to watch.

Now, whether CH, has that kind of charisma, or whether he has that kind of acting ability, remains to be seen. 

Hi Esmerald15,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself.  :)