SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that the "books thread' got moved. I  guess they really are monitoring this site. Sylvia's def got more members on here now since she's posted that message on FB. I remember that when I first went on her page, she had about 75,000 likes...now it's over 160,000! so many fans!  She's got to be posting some CBY info soon, why else all these quotes from the book? I'm loving though. Makes me want to re-read-again!

I also noticed that Sylvia replied to question a few days ago...I hope we get a few more answers :)

Since I know GiGi doesn't have FB these are todays BTY quote posts:

“There’s always the hope, but I expected it would take more work than a chance meeting over drinks.†- Gideon, BARED TO YOU

1382270_10151697762078457_2009784907_n.j

“Do you have any idea how crazy I am about you?†- Gideon, BARED TO YOU

1374767_10151697249768457_1235179758_n.j

“There’s always the hope, but I expected it would take more work than a chance meeting over drinks.†- Gideon, BARED TO YOU

Oh Kirsten, Thank You!!!  :D

Ohhhh....what did she say Jmhope?  Do tell... :)

someone posted the link in a later post.   but it is in Ask Sylvia section under renaming books!!

thanks to everyone for telling us "non facebook" people about the posts from Sylvia on facebook

Lovely quotes Kirsten :)

Hi ladies, can anyone tell me where the engagement announcement was discussed in the forum? I found it really strange that Eva discussed it with her mother before the charity dinner and the final statement from Monica was that Gideon has to ask Eva first.....and then at the dinner they're introducing themselves as an engaged couple, without telling Monica first it seems.....she would not be happy if she heard it through the grapevine....Did I miss something?

Hi ladies, can anyone tell me where the engagement announcement was discussed in the forum? I found it really strange that Eva discussed it with her mother before the charity dinner and the final statement from Monica was that Gideon has to ask Eva first.....and then at the dinner they're introducing themselves as an engaged couple, without telling Monica first it seems.....she would not be happy if she heard it through the grapevine....Did I miss something?

Hi Chiara

there was no engagement announcement by Eva or Gideon, we think this will be officially in book 4, she just hinted to her mum that Gideon would not wait until the Summer for a wedding. Hope this helps

I meant the term engagement announcement as a title for the discussion, I know there was no official announcement. But it's still really strange that they tell Eva's bosses etc and G's mother, but not E's mother. Someone may have even come and congratulated her in the course of the evening and then she would have looked really silly.

I meant the term engagement announcement as a title for the discussion, I know there was no official announcement. But it's still really strange that they tell Eva's bosses etc and G's mother, but not E's mother. Someone may have even come and congratulated her in the course of the evening and then she would have looked really silly.

It was Eva who told Elizabeth not Eva and Gideon announcing it afterall Elizabeth corner Eva at the function, I think there will be an official announcement.

I personally don't think there is any point in doing a thread for the Engagement there is not that much detail to discuss, we know it will happen but it is up to you if you want to make up a thread for that discussion.

We discussed it a while ago on the Entwined thread but like I said it is up to you what you want to discuss

It was Eva who told Elizabeth not Eva and Gideon announcing it afterall Elizabeth corner Eva at the function, I think there will be an official announcement.

I personally don't think there is any point in doing a thread for the Engagement there is not that much detail to discuss, we know it will happen but it is up to you if you want to make up a thread for that discussion.

We discussed it a while ago on the Entwined thread but like I said it is up to you what you want to discuss

Eva was wearing her ring to the dinner there is no way that Monica would miss that.  Monica told Eva at the hospital "You know you are going to marry him."  (Not a direct quote I don't have my book with me.) For some reason SD didn't think it was important for Eva to say anything else.

Eva was wearing her ring to the dinner there is no way that Monica would miss that.  Monica told Eva at the hospital "You know you are going to marry him."  (Not a direct quote I don't have my book with me.) For some reason SD didn't think it was important for Eva to say anything else.

Yep

"He's going to marry you" my mother said, coming up to stand beside me, "You know that, don't you?"

:)