"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

1383780_10151707183543457_255795437_n.jp

Sylvia posted this earlier this evening on Facebook for anyone that does not have access to Facebook.....

Not sure what it means....maybe cover reveal...!!!   :)

Maybe it is the book????

this is great!!!  Next week is my birthday and a cover reveal or release date would be the best gift EVER!!!!

that note looks like something Gideon would leave for Eva.....but we know he won't let he go away for a whole weekend without him!!!

Also Barb55 thanks for posting facebook stuff for us non-facebook people!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is great!!!  Next week is my birthday and a cover reveal or release date would be the best gift EVER!!!!

that note looks like something Gideon would leave for Eva.....but we know he won't let he go away for a whole weekend without him!!!

Also Barb55 thanks for posting facebook stuff for us non-facebook people!!

Your very welcome one of us try and do that so we can all enjoy!!!

:)

Your very welcome one of us try and do that so we can all enjoy!!!

:)

Cover reveal for EWY was January 31st at 11am according to old FB posts...Perhaps a Halloween cover reveal but sooner would be better...if cover is revealed this Tuesday it would be 4 months to Valentines Day release???? What does everyone think??

Cover reveal for EWY was January 31st at 11am according to old FB posts...Perhaps a Halloween cover reveal but sooner would be better...if cover is revealed this Tuesday it would be 4 months to Valentines Day release???? What does everyone think??

Well except there a lot of issues with EWY with the publisher, I think I hope we will have before the end of the year.  

Sylvia is doing things different for CBY...   :)

1383780_10151707183543457_255795437_n.jp

Sylvia posted this earlier this evening on Facebook for anyone that does not have access to Facebook.....

Not sure what it means....maybe cover reveal...!!!   :)

Maybe it is the book????

OK, to me this looks like a book with the note attached to it and Sylvia's name at the bottom.  But, what is the metal object at the top of the picture?  What does this all mean?

....ok I Am with all of the rest of the readers that have read the series multiple times ... I LOVE IT! Can't stand the suspense of waiting for the rest of the story... But I will be sad at the end of book 5 even with (hopefully ) a H EA ending... Because that will be the end ... So while waiting sucks... At least we have anticipation of the 2 more books! ..... I am thinking that since very little time passes between the first 3 books .. The vows that are mentioned are the private vows on the beach... The old wounds, insecurities and bitter enemies .. Refers to Corinne... Ann Lucas...i think Corinne is seeing Ann Lucas and she is the one prescribing the pills that have Corinne unbalanced... Either by "random twist of faith" doubtful... Or by referral from Gideon's mother to Corinne or Corinne's parents since Ann Lucas was the one that treated Lizzy .. And we know Lizzy didn't believe Gideon... And he never told anyone else about the abuse.. And wouldn't have told Corinne about sleeping with Ann.... So ann sees corinne as a patient and plays on Corinne's emotions to try to manipulate and get back at G...and Gideon really struggles with Corinne's Attempted suicide and loss of the baby... Eva wants Gideon to reopen all the old wounds from the abuse and the hurt from his mothers refusal to believe him...His fathers suicide .. and as Gideon has done in the past he pulls away from Eva to try to "protect" her from ..... Monica has some secrets in her past either she is conected to the bratfa maybe the "whale" husband #2? or she left # 2 because he lost everything to gambling and thats why she is obsessed with $$ or monicas family was "tied" somehow to a mafia of some sort .. and that is why she needs " wealth and where withal" to protect herself... And why she didn't want victor wrapped up In that lifestyle so he wouldn't get hurt???? Or there's clancey who we know was keeping tabs on nathans whereabouts so he could have witnesses g going. Into hotel and coming out.. Or gone in to take Nathan out himself and seen g...and his FBI brother knew is was gideion and planted the bracelet to get the heat off of all of them...( also keep having a niggling that tat (russian? ) might have been the connection thru Monica to Cary to tat so Eva would be ok??).... But I don't think we will have a public wedding til book 5.... Also I think deanna probably was quick to see G with a wedding ring and was talking to him about the deal they made for the exclusive... And G was assuring her that she would get the first pics from the "public" wedding and giving her the confirmation of the engagement to go public.... And I am betting G is on the phone at the end of EWY about travel arrangements.. Either for E and C or to join E & C inSan Diego ... So he can continue to deal with the sex tape ... And be sure everyone ... Including Brett knows that E and G are in fact engaged! Just some ramblings... Looking forward to where sylvia will take us!!!

....ok I Am with all of the rest of the readers that have read the series multiple times ... I LOVE IT! Can't stand the suspense of waiting for the rest of the story... But I will be sad at the end of book 5 even with (hopefully ) a H EA ending... Because that will be the end ... So while waiting sucks... At least we have anticipation of the 2 more books! ..... I am thinking that since very little time passes between the first 3 books .. The vows that are mentioned are the private vows on the beach... The old wounds, insecurities and bitter enemies .. Refers to Corinne... Ann Lucas...i think Corinne is seeing Ann Lucas and she is the one prescribing the pills that have Corinne unbalanced... Either by "random twist of faith" doubtful... Or by referral from Gideon's mother to Corinne or Corinne's parents since Ann Lucas was the one that treated Lizzy .. And we know Lizzy didn't believe Gideon... And he never told anyone else about the abuse.. And wouldn't have told Corinne about sleeping with Ann.... So ann sees corinne as a patient and plays on Corinne's emotions to try to manipulate and get back at G...and Gideon really struggles with Corinne's Attempted suicide and loss of the baby... Eva wants Gideon to reopen all the old wounds from the abuse and the hurt from his mothers refusal to believe him...His fathers suicide .. and as Gideon has done in the past he pulls away from Eva to try to "protect" her from ..... Monica has some secrets in her past either she is conected to the bratfa maybe the "whale" husband #2? or she left # 2 because he lost everything to gambling and thats why she is obsessed with $$ or monicas family was "tied" somehow to a mafia of some sort .. and that is why she needs " wealth and where withal" to protect herself... And why she didn't want victor wrapped up In that lifestyle so he wouldn't get hurt???? Or there's clancey who we know was keeping tabs on nathans whereabouts so he could have witnesses g going. Into hotel and coming out.. Or gone in to take Nathan out himself and seen g...and his FBI brother knew is was gideion and planted the bracelet to get the heat off of all of them...( also keep having a niggling that tat (russian? ) might have been the connection thru Monica to Cary to tat so Eva would be ok??).... But I don't think we will have a public wedding til book 5.... Also I think deanna probably was quick to see G with a wedding ring and was talking to him about the deal they made for the exclusive... And G was assuring her that she would get the first pics from the "public" wedding and giving her the confirmation of the engagement to go public.... And I am betting G is on the phone at the end of EWY about travel arrangements.. Either for E and C or to join E & C inSan Diego ... So he can continue to deal with the sex tape ... And be sure everyone ... Including Brett knows that E and G are in fact engaged! Just some ramblings... Looking forward to where sylvia will take us!!!

Hi jeanmarie and dgcaffein!

Gideon didn't want to be seen in public because Eva's runner, like the limo scene earlier on,  had cracked his hard shell and he was afraid his face would reveal  those very emotions he had been striving all his life to suppress. Gideon's mask as the self-assured, ruthless financial mogul can't hide the hurting boy any longer now.

I agree with you Gabri. You make a very good point.

OK, to me this looks like a book with the note attached to it and Sylvia's name at the bottom.  But, what is the metal object at the top of the picture?  What does this all mean?

Hi Avid_reader, the metal object above the book looks like some sort of key, the type that might open handcuffs. I hope this is not a hint that Gideon is arrested for suspicion of murder. The detectives burning their notes re: Nathan is just too unrealistic for me...even if this is just a fictional story.

Hi Seriouslyaddicted, welcome to the forum!!! By your ramblings I can tell that you are just as passionate about the series as the rest of us. Enjoy the forum!

Hi Seriouslyaddicted,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself.  :)

I saw your posting and can see that you have been infected with the "Crossfire Bug" as well.  :D   

Hi Avid_reader, the metal object above the book looks like some sort of key, the type that might open handcuffs. I hope this is not a hint that Gideon is arrested for suspicion of murder. The detectives burning their notes re: Nathan is just too unrealistic for me...even if this is just a fictional story.

Hi Dgcaffeine & Avid reader,

Upon further inspection, the object almost looks like a key tag and key (old-fashioned type).  There is a slot just at the top of the tag.  Did you or any of the ladies happen to notice that or have my eye-balls shriveled up from all of the reading and re-reading (:D)?

Hi Dgcaffeine & Avid reader,

Upon further inspection, the object almost looks like a key tag and key (old-fashioned type).  There is a slot just at the top of the tag.  Did you or any of the ladies happen to notice that or have my eye-balls shriveled up from all of the reading and re-reading ( :D)?

Hi GiGi, I still think this "key" opens handcuffs and if you look at the end of the key, it looks worn & dirty ...so definitely not newly purchased. Oh, the waiting is killing us all!

1380607_353925494751172_986940105_n.jpg

Good Morning ladies. Here's hoping that we get some news from Sylvia this week. happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif

My husband told me this morning that Charlie Hunnam is out of FSoG.  I think that is the power of public opinion.  I hope Henry is finished with "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." and "Superman and Batman" in time to be Gideon.

When my husband asked me why Henry, I told him he is "THE PACKAGE" (shouty capitals)

PS

Thanks for the eye candy!!

My husband told me this morning that Charlie Hunnam is out of FSoG.  I think that is the power of public opinion.  I hope Henry is finished with "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." and "Superman and Batman" in time to be Gideon.

When my husband asked me why Henry, I told him he is "THE PACKAGE" (shouty capitals)

PS

Thanks for the eye candy!!

Hi Betty lucky for you that your hubby is obviously very secure in your relationship!! :) :)

I'm sorry about Charlie Hunamm is that really true? I think that's a shame because I think he can actually act and not be just a pretty face...

It is true.  I saw 3 different postings on FB.  I kind of feel sorry for him.  He wasn't my choice but I was getting used to it and I felt that with the right script and direction, he would have worked.  Now what?  I hope the same doesn't happen with CROSSFIRE.

Charlie wasn't my choice for CG, but I think he can act and I was getting used to the idea of him as Christian. I'm not sure I buy the excuse the studio is trying to sell. I will admit to being anxious for the FSoG movie, but I am even more anxious to have Gideon on my TV once a week!

1377174_724692934223622_1219209686_n.jpg

Hi GiGi, I still think this "key" opens handcuffs and if you look at the end of the key, it looks worn & dirty ...so definitely not newly purchased. Oh, the waiting is killing us all!

Hi Dgcaffeine,

It could very well be.  Your theory is just as plausible as anyone else's.  What I wonder is why would a key-tag type thing be attached to a pair of handcuffs?  Oh a million ideas are just going through my mind.  Now we wait...:)