Entwined With You Snippets

LN Cronan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

I had just posted in another forum that I think it would be nice if sylvia released a snippet every week in anticipation of the release of her next book.  It might be a really nice way of saying thank you to all of her fans for their faithfulness and loyalty to her and the characters she has created.  What does everyone think? :)

yes to more snippets, I like them much better than the snapshots,,,I know that some people were complaining that by reading all the snippets like this before the book as a whole is somehow going to lessen the effect of reading the whole thing in order once it comes out but I don't agree at all...I'm waiting on that first chapter...

http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/04/20/entwined-snippet-11/

Gideon cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, our flavors mingling. “Thank you.â€

“What are you thanking me for? You did all the work.â€

“There’s no work involved in F(&^*** you, angel.†His slow smile was pure satiated male. “I’m grateful for the privilege.â€

I sank back onto my heels. “You’re killing me. You can’t be that gorgeous and sexy and say stuff like that. It’s overload. It fries my brain. Sends me into a meltdown.â€

His smile widened and he kissed me again. “I know the feeling.â€

http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/04/20/entwined-snippet-11/

Gideon cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, our flavors mingling. “Thank you.â€

“What are you thanking me for? You did all the work.â€

“There’s no work involved in F(&^*** you, angel.†His slow smile was pure satiated male. “I’m grateful for the privilege.â€

I sank back onto my heels. “You’re killing me. You can’t be that gorgeous and sexy and say stuff like that. It’s overload. It fries my brain. Sends me into a meltdown.â€

His smile widened and he kissed me again. “I know the feeling.â€

Well!! That is just AWESOME!!