The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

henry-cavill-1.jpg

I'm sitting at my desk, unable to move, I only want..... better leave it at that!! :blush:

I'm going to addicted to him!!!!

While reading your posts I was on an emotional rollercoaster!!

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!

I've never downloaded an ebook before, when would you say I should start checking my Kindle (obsessively)?

I've never downloaded an ebook before, when would you say I should start checking my Kindle (obsessively)?

I've recently discovered that kindle books are downloaded like a line when it comes to a pre-order. The earliest I've gotten a pre-order is 12:02, the latest about 12:45. There is nothing stopping you from ordering at 12:01am Tuesday with the amazon one click option and then returning or cancelling your original order.

I was told 00.05 Tuesday morning. No sleep for you young lady. Lol

Okay I need to be talked off a ledge because I am so effing annoyed right now. I get that people have gotten the book early. I know that SD wanted it released all on the same day so people didn't feel slighted again. I know she has no control over who released the book when it shouldn't have been out there, but re-tweeting, tweets of favorite quotes from EWY just seems mean.

go for it, it maybe more difficult in the USA as I think they will honor the embargo but the UK and

Europe countries don't seem to have :)

Out of luck. Went into both and did not have it. Lachelle and I would have ran Middletown ones if we were by ourselves. We don't have publix or win Dixie up here. They r a Southern stores. Too bad I wasn't at my stepdaughter this weekend. We were in NC last weekend

go for it, it maybe more difficult in the USA as I think they will honor the embargo but the UK and

Europe countries don't seem to have :)

Out of luck. Went into both and did not have it. Lachelle and I would have ran Middletown ones if we were by ourselves. We don't have publix or win Dixie up here. They r a Southern stores. Too bad I wasn't at my stepdaughter this weekend. We were in NC last weekend

Okay I need to be talked off a ledge because I am so effing annoyed right now. I get that people have gotten the book early. I know that SD wanted it released all on the same day so people didn't feel slighted again. I know she has no control over who released the book when it shouldn't have been out there, but re-tweeting, tweets of favorite quotes from EWY just seems mean.

I can sympathise. We have waited patiently, now our noses are being rubbed in it. Just send them out! Like now. What's 2 days!

Don't mess with the fans!

I guess I'm not going on tweet then

The only way to describe the situation, is, it's like waiting for a baby to be born, that's gone over its due date! Lol

OR, waiting for Gedeon/Henry in only a black silk robe and a diamond anklet on!!!

OR, waiting for Gedeon/Henry in only a black silk robe and a diamond anklet on!!!

woooops! Sorry ladies, I was on the phone

so the line goes like this

OR, waiting for Gedeon/Henry having only a black silk robe and a diamond anklet on.

much better now!

Well my Publix had a copy, had it in my hot little hand. So I went to check out and the cashier looks at the book funny and calls the manager over. The manager then tells me the book was stocked early by mistake and they can't sell it to me today. Then he had to add insult to injury and asked if I wanted to go ahead and pay and I could pick it up Tuesday 8am. I told him no I already had one on pre-order. I swear I almost cried in the store. :(

I would have gotten on my knees and begged. Then my girlfriend and the kids would start laughing at me