The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if it's them going out in public for the first time. Maybe another event/fundraiser....Maybe the final scene is them getting ready to step out of the limo, and Gideon says 'Ready Angel?' Eva replies...'Ready Ace'...and they step out to all the flashes from photogs :) They're out! Together! ....Sigh...just my thougths :)

I love this theory :-)

OMG Ladies, I am in my local Asda/Walmart shop and they are selling Entwined so I have picked up a copy and will be cancelling my amazon. Julie and Shaz you should try ur local supermarkets if you have an Asda close by. Going to start to read tonight but will wait until 7th before posting or discussing it. Oh so happy Yeah! :)

OMG Ladies, I am in my local Asda/Walmart shop and they are selling Entwined so I have picked up a copy and will be cancelling my amazon. Julie and Shaz you should try ur local supermarkets if you have an Asda close by. Going to start to read tonight but will wait until 7th before posting or discussing it. Oh so happy Yeah! :)

Your going to HATE being in the know..!! I know I am..!!

My asda won't release it till Thursday. Aargh!!

BTY 362 pages, RIY 353, EWY 368..... Let the next 2 have more and more pages! Lol :)

So excited for Tuesday ! Maybe Monday night ???

How does it feel mrs. Crossfire? Sheens? I think you'll b Mia 4 a while

I am excited to get started on it :)

Your going to HATE being in the know..!! I know I am..!!

maybe I will PM you after I have read it and we can see if our theories are right, mind you I normally have to re-read books to make sure I am understanding it LOL :)

Mrs. C, I have just read a few comments and just realized u have read the book.. I read the spoiler by Natalie and just wondering if that's why u haven't answered if u liked it or not.. without giving anything away is there more that is going to make us say Omg besides that part??

Good morning ladies!

Sheens you are one lucky lady!

*runs to the corner to cry* lol

Sorry I have made you cry LOL, not long until you get yours, honestly it was a fluke that I saw it, it was tucked away on the shelves, not even with the other Sylvia Day books that are out on the shelves. 

Sorry I have made you cry LOL, not long until you get yours, honestly it was a fluke that I saw it, it was tucked away on the shelves, not even with the other Sylvia Day books that are out on the shelves.

I have rung three bookstores in town this afternoon, they all say the same. I'VE GOT TO WAIT TILL THURSDAY!

D a m n it!

Bit I did cheer myself up, by reading chapter 1 and part of 2 again. :)

I have rung three bookstores in town this afternoon, they all say the same. I'VE GOT TO WAIT TILL THURSDAY!

D a m n it!

I did that the other day too Julie. :) It helped a little.

D a m n it!

Hey I could always go and buy it for you tomorrow and send it down to you on Monday if you wanted :). just let me know

Sitting here with silly grin on face!

So beautiful.

Thank you Kirsten .

so am I but not because of the picture, although that is amazing, up to chapter 3, I started reading chapter 1 again, OMG it is so good, :)