The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I did have to keep asking my hubby this morning if it was not Friday, just want the weekend to be over to get to the next book, I know, I am so sad wishing the weekend away but when it comes to Gideon and Eva I just want to get stuck in (and read of course lol). xx

Don't forget last SNAPSHOT tomorrow!!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsten did you notice that the review from Nathalie has been taken down on Good reads, I was in last night to see if I had any messages and noticed the review has been removed Yeh :D

Thank God. That was a rant certainly no review Sheens. Thanks for letting me know I hadn't check yet today.

Henry was asked this in a recent magazine interview:

What is your kryptonite?

"That’s a very good question, one that I’m not too sure I’m willing to answer. [smiles and thinks] My real-life Kryptonite is not being able to protect the ones I love. That’s the one thing that can really affect me and bring me low. My heart, giving that to someone, that gives them complete power over me… yeah, you might as well be giving me a piece of Kryptonite."

Eva has complete control over Gideon, ultimate power.

He admits he can't function without her.

Don't forget last SNAPSHOT tomorrow!!!

I know and actually quite anxious about tomorrow's snapshot, will it be revealing, will it be so confusing we can't guess what it is about and also it will signify the last chapter so what will it make us think about when seeing it, oh the possibilities xx

Thank God. That was a rant certainly no review Sheens. Thanks for letting me know I hadn't check yet today.

I know, at least GR did something about it, they must realise themselves that we were all not amused by it being up, I just never understand why people do that, spoil things before anyone has had a chance to read the book.  Honestly it get's my goat :)

You're welcome :) I'll post another at 5:30pm EST if someone doesn't post one by then! Today's chapter has been rough. We need double the HC dose!

It's 7.30 in the UK.

I've just become a fan of Superman! :)

I couldn't even post a passage or favourite line today. This chapter was so sad, heartbreaking.

It's 7.30 in the UK.

I couldn't even post a passage or favourite line today. This chapter was so sad, heartbreaking.

I remember the first time I read RIY. It was 2:30am and I was reading through this chapter and I was screaming (in my head) at Gideon because I was so mad! If I wasn't reading it from my iPad I would've thrown the book across the room. 

I remember the first time I read RIY. It was 2:30am and I was reading through this chapter and I was screaming (in my head) at Gideon because I was so mad! If I wasn't reading it from my iPad I would've thrown the book across the room.

I've said this before, I wasn't to enamoured with Gideon the first time round. But when I got to nearly the end of RIY, my perspective of him changed, not because of the murder and why he did it, but I saw something very sad in him. A lonely little frightened boy. Still think so.

I've said this before, I wasn't to enamoured with Gideon the first time round. But when I got to nearly the end of RIY, my perspective of him changed, not because of the murder and why he did it, but I saw something very sad in him. A lonely little frightened boy. Still think so.

That's exactly how I felt in the end.

hahahaha here you go julie!

henry_cavill_superman_varticle_intro.jpg

OMG and he is British, so I guess we can claim him for us eh Julie hehehe

Perfect for Gideon, we can share with everyone else around the world.  

It's 7.30 in the UK.

it is after 9pm here now with me Julie, could not get in earlier, I have seen quite a bit of Henry's work so far and have pre booked tickets for Superman on 14th June in the UK in 3D, OMG Gideon/Eva and Henry in the one month, how in h e l l am I going to cope with this overload :D