The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly the spoiler was something that myself and alot of ppl guess at but she definitely needs to hide it she was plain rude with her so called review. She is a bit an a.sshole if you ask me to just so casually try and ruin the book for others just because she was disappointed. She didn't ruin it for me but I don't appreciate that she tried. Thank goodness for her safety she didn't spoiler who Gideon's abuser was.Because she would have had sh.itload of pi.ssed off SD fans hunt her down.

Is it that bad? I won't look. I read that very first one that the link was posted..but I won't read another until after I've read the book. I don't want it to be spoiled! Lol..That is just rude. Is it still up? Can't complaints be made to GoodReads? Aren't people supposed to type ***SPOILER*** or something before they actually wrte it?

Is it that bad? I won't look. I read that very first one that the link was posted..but I won't read another until after I've read the book. I don't want it to be spoiled! Lol..That is just rude. Is it still up? Can't complaints be made to GoodReads? Aren't people supposed to type ***SPOILER*** or something before they actually wrte it?

On GR to hide a spoiler you just have to type in some codes... <s> before the start of the spoiler sentence and then </s> after you are finished, then in the review it says SPOILER and it is hidden... you'd have to click on the link to see it.

Sscrph LOL its very true!!! And jennpenn926 ur right but I guess my biggest question is who is his abuser, if she would of spoiled that I would of been really ######. I like spoilers but not like that , that one was to big of one..6 days and counting bring it on Cross!!

I also want to know if Victor finds out about Eva's abuse that's a big spoiler for me!!

I also want to know if Victor finds out about Eva's abuse that's a big spoiler for me!!

Yes!! Me too!! So freakin' excited for this book!  :):D .,..but also...  :unsure:  :unsure: ...b.c we;ve got two more books to go! Atleast this isn't a cliffhanger they're saying, right?

So glad for On Dublin Street...it's tying me over until EWY...I've read BTY and RIY so many times already lol

We could go all "New Eva" on spoiler-posting-would-be-book-reviewers. Serve up some serious sass, with snark for desert

That chick is a lost cause. She's been served some snark and has summoned her inner Magdalena (Advocacy dinner Mags) and bit back. :)   I'll just focus on Henry.

henry-cavill-covers-details-june-2013.jp

That chick is a lost cause. She's been served some snark and has summoned her inner Magdalena (Advocacy dinner Mags) and bit back. :)   I'll just focus on Henry.

That's better.

Blood pressure restored to normality. High!

Yes!! Me too!! So freakin' excited for this book!  :):D .,..but also...  :unsure:  :unsure: ...b.c we;ve got two more books to go! Atleast this isn't a cliffhanger they're saying, right?

So glad for On Dublin Street...it's tying me over until EWY...I've read BTY and RIY so many times already lol

Yes I'm going to read Dublin Street after I reread EWY my customary 6 times because many of the ladies have recommended!!

I'll bet that the mag has sold twice it's usual quota of copies!!! :D

Yay for Braden Carmichael!  He's a wee bit sexy, isn't he?

I love Braden. :)

:)

Yay for Braden Carmichael!  He's a wee bit sexy, isn't he?

Yes he is! I'd love for another book on Joclyen and Braden :) But I don't want to know about it until the release day...lol.. I see there's a novella on Ellie and Adam coming out.

Yes I'm going to read Dublin Street after I reread EWY my customary 6 times because many of the ladies have recommended!!

It was great...really great. I'm thinking about getting the audiobook for it, but idk if it'll be silly w/ the accents. I'm guessing it's just the one girl reading for all the charaters? the audio sample was really short.