The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I'm starting to feel much better. :)

Me too. I haven't read any of the reviews (and I won't) but I'm so angry at what that lousy "spoilerer" did to us!!!!

That Henry pic has greatly improved my mood, Thank you, Kristen!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes please!

Heart rate just gone up!

Double date, Arnoldo and Victor!! :blush:

Can I come too? I'll bring Cary!!

Me too. I haven't read any of the reviews (and I won't) but I'm so angry at what that lousy "spoilerer" did to us!!!!

That Henry pic has greatly improved my mood, Thank you, Kristen!

Hi Gabri

A cheeky little bit of Henry is always guaranteed to put a smile on your face. :D

Buys dinner at Tableau One ;)

Oh yes please!

Heart rate just gone up!

Double date, Arnoldo and Victor!! :blush:

Can I come too? I'll bring Cary!!

I'll bring Brett. Er, maybe not -- Arnoldo might not like that.

Anyone else want to join the dinner party? Friday, June 7 -- need to know how many coming, so I can make the reservation.

Gideon and Eva won't be there, though -- they're going away to North Carolina for the weekend.

Hey, if they fly down, then Angus should be free. I'll take Angus as my date!

Anyone else want to join the dinner party? Friday, June 7 -- need to know how many coming, so I can make the reservation.

Gideon and Eva won't be there, though -- they're going away to North Carolina for the weekend.

Oh I forgot, Clancy was my choice. No cheating! Sorry Victor, it's still Monica!

:)

Yes he is! I'd love for another book on Joclyen and Braden :) But I don't want to know about it until the release day...lol.. I see there's a novella on Ellie and Adam coming out.

It was great...really great. I'm thinking about getting the audiobook for it, but idk if it'll be silly w/ the accents. I'm guessing it's just the one girl reading for all the charaters? the audio sample was really short.

Samantha is really fan friendly too. I do have a sneaky suspicion that EWY was pushed back because Down London Road was released by Penguin that day.

Oh I forgot, Clancy was my choice. No cheating! Sorry Victor, it's still Monica!

Victor needs a good woman -- and needs to drop the torch for the gold-digging Monica.

OK, ladies, Victor is up for grabs as a blind date -- dinner June 7 at Tableau One.

I'll come along too. I'd like Raul to be my date. I want to find out some more about him. Plus I think we should invite Mark and Steven because Steven always makes me laugh.

You can bring Henry! Phew!

I'll be more than happy to!!!

I'm going to ring him up later and ask him if he wants to join us!!!

Victor needs a good woman -- and needs to drop the torch for the gold-digging Monica.

OK, ladies, Victor is up for grabs as a blind date -- dinner June 7 at Tableau One.

I got Victor! :D

No, I described her as a vortex!

Poor Victor doesn't want to be sucked into that again!

Hands up ladies for .victor!

Count me in! But I dont have a date! Ohhh maybe Stanton's nephew... he should be around my age unfortunately all the other males in the book im too young for :(

Honestly the spoiler was something that myself and alot of ppl guess at but she definitely needs to hide it she was plain rude with her so called review. She is a bit an a.sshole if you ask me to just so casually try and ruin the book for others just because she was disappointed. She didn't ruin it for me but I don't appreciate that she tried. Thank goodness for her safety she didn't spoiler who Gideon's abuser was.Because she would have had sh.itload of pi.ssed off SD fans hunt her down.

I read that one and didn't think it was much of a spoiler,I kinda was expecting that, to me it was kind of the same as SD saying Gideon would want to put a ring on it..!! I thought the spoiler was more in the range of revealing who Gideon's abuser was, how Or if Victor found out what Nathan did to Eva and how he handle it.! Things of that sort..! While I respect everyone's opinion on this, I have to say I think it could have gotten much worse.' For me this was something I'd been expecting.!

Her review was upsetting tho, I don't think she is into the books like us ladies ( and gents if there are any here) :)

You can bring Henry! Phew!

I'd be more than happy to oblige!

I'll ring him up later and ask him if he'd like to join us.