The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is after 9pm here now with me Julie, could not get in earlier, I have seen quite a bit of Henry's work so far and have pre booked tickets for Superman on 14th June in the UK in 3D, OMG Gideon/Eva and Henry in the one month, how in h e l l am I going to cope with this overload :D

We can share Henry.

I live nearer Guernsey than you Sheens. Heeheehee

397411_386360621475068_2136299232_n.jpg

I'm simply speechless and in reverential awe!!! Great job indeed!!

People at merchandizing should hire you.:D

Which FB page. It's not on the one I've got. Did you get that picture recently?

It's in the posts by others section Julie. It has a ton of comments so you should be able to see it. It's a blog that posted it. If you click on the link and then look at their photos you'll see it. http://www.facebook.com/MyFictionalBoyfriend?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

Henry Cavill did 3 audio commercials and 1 narration:

http://unitedvoices.tv/henry-cavill

He has got such a sexy voice don't you think, you can just imagine Gideon speaking like that with the rasp in his voice and the deepness, OMG just after that voice now

Sheens :)

He has got such a sexy voice don't you think, you can just imagine Gideon speaking like that with the rasp in his voice and the deepness, OMG just ###### after that voice now

Sheens :)

Could Sylvia ask him to do even just a chapter of narration on all her crossfire books.

He's got an amazing voice!

The final snapshot, a clue about the final chapter of Entwined with You, is due to hit Sylvia's site today, probably at 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time based on when all the other ones thus far have hit the Internet.

Recap of the snapshots of chapters 1-21:

1. The word "Press" over a fuzzy shot of a newspaper page, and a fancy pen in the foreground.

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Near it is a small vase holding four red roses.

8. Two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table in front of a white couch.

9. Fuzzy shot of a crowded dance floor. One woman in the center of the shot is in semi-focus.

10. A diamond and gold women's watch.

11. An Aston Martin sports car

12. A bank of elevators (this has gone back and forth between the elevator shot and a shot of flowers in a vase.)

13. Pieces of women's clothing scattered at the foot of a bed.

14. An NYPD detective shield (badge).

15. A man's hand grasping a bed sheet

16. A set of stairs or spectator seats (in Times Square?)

17. A man's hand holding a French passport

18. A private jet parked at an airport.

19. A single red rose on a beach

20. A cell phone in a man's hand, the screen indicating an incoming email or text message

21. Pills spilled out of a prescription bottle