The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still sneaking around and Gideon have to keep disguising himself (he is a celebrity after all)?

Or does it mean it's safe for them to be seen together again?

Perhaps the end of the lying for the cameras (i.e. posing with Corrine like they're reunited)?

Caught on camera??

Papperazzi ??

Wedding photographer ? ?

Thank goodness this is the last snap shot

Only 4 sleeps to go until EWY can be read by us !

I am hoping it has to do with Cary. He is a male model after all.... Although it says "video" on the lens so maybe Cary is going to be in a commercial? Or some type of video advertisement?

I am hoping it has to do with Cary. He is a male model after all.... Although it says "video" on the lens so maybe Cary is going to be in a commercial? Or some type of video advertisement?

What about Eva's blueberry coffee advert she was working on?

Still sneaking around and Gideon have to keep disguising himself (he is a celebrity after all)?

Perhaps the end of the lying for the cameras (i.e. posing with Corrine like they're reunited)?

Oh the clues are killing us!

I'm on holiday now for 9 days. Oh the joy, all that time with you lot. :)

I've gone through so many things from Gideon being arrested to them still in hiding being hounded by the Paps.

Scroll down to the video! one minute filled with Henry! hmmmm

http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/cover-stars/201306/henry-cavill-superman-movie

Hello ladies, good morning everybody!!!

Thank you for the link!!! :wub:

Eva's right.... it should be illegal for a man to be that handsome.

Hi July

enjoy yourself!!!!

Hi July

enjoy yourself!!!!

Sorry to have misspelt your name... I really need my contacts on when typing!!!! I'll go and put them on right now.

OK, the last snapshot is a camera...

I'm thinking about Deanna, who is bound to be more than a pain in the a*s to our beloved heroes.

Well Deanna came up as press in Chapter One. Is she still a problem at the end of the book? We do, after all, have more to come beyond Entwined.

Enough with the beautiful brunettes chasing Gideon, already. Yeesh.

Eva's insecurities have made her paranoid, but honestly, maybe she's right.

The adage "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't get the picture over. It's a freaking camera. Ugh.

I just posted the picture Kirsten, I know, what on earth could this mean, I tried looking in the lense to see if there is another picture in there that I could make out.

thanks

Sheena :)

I am hoping LN that the lying to the camera's with Corrine would be over before the end of the book :)

I would like this to be their wedding picture but since this isn't a trilogy but a pentalogy I have a feeling it is going to be something else.  I'm thinking way back in Bared Gideon told Eva he would make anything Cary wanted to happen regarding music videos, this could be his video.

Well Deanna came up as press in Chapter One. Is she still a problem at the end of the book? We do, after all, have more to come beyond Entwined.

Enough with the beautiful brunettes chasing Gideon, already. Yeesh.

Eva's insecurities have made her paranoid, but honestly, maybe she's right.

The adage "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I don't think Gideon is going to be hanging with Corinne anymore.  Even if he is sneaking around, I suspect he will tell Corinne he is "working late" or some other excuse to start cutting ties.  He can't continue to hurt Eva that way anymore.  (I hope! I hope!)

My first thought was Deanna wrote a story about Gideon.So then Gideon is hounded by the paparazzi even more than usual.And he and Eva are forced to go public because they get caught.