The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was soooo worth it the book is going to be amazing and we have spent many pleasant hours on this forum theorizing and laughing it really has been a great experience and no end in sight. :) :)

I kinda get the feeling we are all theorised out, and are treading water till next Tuesday. Apart from our daily homework and assignments, were having a little fun till the new term begins. What say you all. :)

I just thought of something lets take each of the snapshots and post a ridiculous scenario about it with an equally ridiculous question

I will start :

The hospital waiting room: Perhaps Eva uses Krav Maga on Gideon for one of his nightmares and he falls off the bed and breaks his arm : the next day tabloid headlines state BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY DECKED BY BLOND BOMBSHELL the burning question How Far Would You Go To Keep Your Man In Your Bed??

Yes the wait has been toooooo long I'm starting to lose it. LOL!! :) :)

I just thought of something lets take each of the snapshots and post a ridiculous scenario about it with an equally ridiculous question

I will start :

The hospital waiting room: Perhaps Eva uses Krav Maga on Gideon for one of his nightmares and he falls off the bed and breaks his arm : the next day tabloid headlines state BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY DECKED BY BLOND BOMBSHELL the burning question How Far Would You Go To Keep Your Man In Your Bed??

Yes the wait has been toooooo long I'm starting to lose it. LOL!! :) :)

I'm laughing my head off here. Soooo funny

See this is good stuff. Team spirit.

Everyone's happy with their dates.

:D :D

Except Corinne and Chris jnr.

They could hang out together!!!

Hahaha most definitely! I blame it all on those gorgeous eyes!

Not to mention his curly hair!

I kinda get the feeling we are all theorised out, and are treading water till next Tuesday. Apart from our daily homework and assignments, were having a little fun till the new term begins. What say you all. :)

That's what I thought when I joined the forum. I just needed something to while the wait for EWY away, and it has proved so much more than a pastime!!!!!

That's what I thought when I joined the forum. I just needed something to while the wait for EWY away, and it has proved so much more than a pastime!!!!!

It has been a blast these past few weeks. You ladies are so great.

We have been through so many emotions with our favourite couple.

Next week is so near now. Eeeeek!

Hope Sylvia doesn't mind us having a laugh at her characters expense. :(

She sees silliness like this on Facebook all the time. Something tells me she laughs about it. Certainly, she was amused during the portion of the Booktalk Nation appearance when the interviewer asked her about Corrine's unpopularity in the fan base ;)

She sees silliness like this on Facebook all the time. Something tells me she laughs about it. Certainly, she was amused during the portion of the Booktalk Nation appearance when the interviewer asked her about Corrine's unpopularity in the fan base ;)

shouldnt we be a bit more grown up? Lol

Not knowing her personally, but she does seem to possess a sense of humour. All good fun.

As powerful and wealthy Gideon has become, maybe the abuse has been taken care of....I would be surprised to find the person out and about with no repercussions for his past actions.  Look how upset he got over Eva worried about something leaking out about her.  Maybe he is rotting in prison now as we speak.

As powerful and wealthy Gideon has become, maybe the abuse has been taken care of....I would be surprised to find the person out and about with no repercussions for his past actions.  Look how upset he got over Eva worried about something leaking out about her.  Maybe he is rotting in prison now as we speak.

He maybe rotting, but I don't think it is in prison. I think Angus sorted him out, hence Gideons trust in him.