The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I took issue with the one major spoiler. We might have theories based on the snippets, picture posts, and snapshots, but they are theories. To spoil the book for people not wanting to know, is just not right. Plus while it might take a little bit of thought she could have posted a spoiler free review. Aria did.

Mentioning that spoiler was completely unnecessary. Goodreads has the option of hiding spoilers so you're forced to click on it to see it, the least she could've done was that. Also, Aria's review was awesome, I was laughing during her reading progress comments! 

Im surprised other ladies said the dont see "major" spoilers when I thought the one we both commented on to ask to be hidden seemed significant to me. (i'm guessing you're the Kirsten in the comments section asking to hide it lol).

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentioning that spoiler was completely unnecessary. Goodreads has the option of hiding spoilers so you're forced to click on it to see it, the least she could've done was that. Also, Aria's review was awesome, I was laughing during her reading progress comments!  Im surprised other ladies said the dont see "major" spoilers when I thought the one we both commented on to ask to be hidden seemed significant to me. (i'm guessing you're the Kirsten in the comments section asking to hide it lol).

Nope didn't see any "major" spoilers..! The one with the link to click to review that spoiler didn't work for me, when I clicked it, it only said June 4th.' So I didn't see what y'all saw..!

I took issue with the one major spoiler. We might have theories based on the snippets, picture posts, and snapshots, but they are theories. To spoil the book for people not wanting to know, is just not right. Plus while it might take a little bit of thought she could have posted a spoiler free review. Aria did.

Very true. Or warn people first so they know it has spoiler info in it.

Mentioning that spoiler was completely unnecessary. Goodreads has the option of hiding spoilers so you're forced to click on it to see it, the least she could've done was that. Also, Aria's review was awesome, I was laughing during her reading progress comments! 

Im surprised other ladies said the dont see "major" spoilers when I thought the one we both commented on to ask to be hidden seemed significant to me. (i'm guessing you're the Kirsten in the comments section asking to hide it lol).

I am.  It's significant to me also. If she wanted to talk about that she certainly should have hidden the spoiler, it is easy enough to do. I don't really mind spoilers, but I do think it changes the feel of a book when you know what is going to happen. I do a ton of content editing, and I always ask that the author not tell me where the story is going for that reason. I want to go on the journey. You'll have to be my GR friend insideofclouds. :)

I am.  It's significant to me also. If she wanted to talk about that she certainly should have hidden the spoiler, it is easy enough to do. I don't really mind spoilers, but I do think it changes the feel of a book when you know what is going to happen. I do a ton of content editing, and I always ask that the author not tell me where the story is going for that reason. I want to go on the journey. You'll have to be my GR friend insideofclouds. :)

Exactly! I kinda wanna unsee it now but oh well at least none of this will matter in a week! Thank god its only a week away! 

Guurl let me add you! lol 

I believe Gideon takes a class of drugs for his parasomnia called SSRI's . They are considered antidepressants and are not habit forming. Typical sleeping "pills" are considered controlled substances and are addictive. It would really not be the correct form of drug therapy for his disorder. I think Gideon is probably more comfortable with the idea of taking something non habit forming as most people are. He does need to take the medication on a regular basis once he starts it and if he does discontinue it , it should be done gradually and not abruptly as that could actually trigger nightmares and other side effects. That being said ;with all that has been going on, I wonder if Gideon has been compliant with his meds and his appointments with Dr. Peterson. Even with Eva by his side, his best chance at alleviating the nightmares would be the drug therapy+psycho therapy+Eva...

Thank you for your insight. :)

Does anyone know where to read Marianne Mathina review.? I read the other two but not this one.

Maybe she had spoilers and it has been taken out, I could not see her name the other day either, don't want to read spoilers anyway, for me it would spoil the book

I have to agree with you there Kirsten :)

I am like you Kirsten, although I love a HEA, I love going on the journey with the people in the book, that way you feel the emotions better.

I sent you PM on GR as I had to go to sleep and did not get to reply to you, was so shattered :)

When Deanna says to Eva " the ICEMAN thawed a bit for you" don't you think Eva wants to say HAH more like a VOLCANIC eruption you dumb bitc$...LOL Just 5 more days!!!

Speaking of Deanna, something struck me yesterday -- what if Christopher Jr. might also be the one prompting her, in addition to possibly Dr. Lucas?

Eva's intuition immediately jumped to Lucas, because twice in the past, the guy has made nasty accusations about the connection between Gideon's money and the way Gideon treats women. But Eva glossed over the rock star remark.

But it's Christopher Jr. who likely would be among the first to make the Brett/Eva connection. Vidal Records' PR department would be doing daily monitoring of media reports regarding its artists, and if Christopher reads the daily internal summaries, he could have picked up on the Florida radio station interview where Brett talked about Eva. That interview happened Sunday -- now it's Wednesday, and Deanna's ambushing Eva.

There definitely had been some sort of past connection between Lucas and the Vidal family. What if there is some sort of present-day connection between Lucas and the family, such as Christopher Jr.? Both men despise Gideon -- including having serious jealousy issues about Gideon's sexual magnetism.

Wouldn't Christopher just love the chance to twist Gideon's tail about Eva and another man. Especially if Christopher has found out -- because Magdalene decided to confront Christopher over the tape -- that Christopher was caught red-handed being a total snake. I can see Magdalene going after the b******.

Even if Magdalene never told anyone else, Christopher knowing that Gideon had video proof would make Christopher squirm. The video that would horrify their mother if she ever were to find out -- darling little Christopher screwing and screwing over a longtime family friend, the daughter of Elizabeth's best friend and perhaps Elizabeth's dream of Magdalene becoming her daughter in law some day. That tape would ruin everything.

Just knowing Gideon holds that power would infuriate Christopher, despite the fact the chances are slim Gideon would ever use it against him with their mother. Gideon already holds the financial power to financially ruin the Vidal Records empire on a whim. Now to hold personal power to disgrace Christopher himself .... AGH!

So a little payback time -- paparazzi sooner or later (probably sooner) catching photos of seriously sexy socialite Eva Trammell with seriously hot rock star Brett Kline. Gideon's name would get dragged into it ... a blow to his professional image (one of his record label's own artists banging his ex) and a blow to his manhood (his ex banging another guy instead of pining for Gideon.) Tarnish Gideon's image.

When Deanna says to Eva " the ICEMAN thawed a bit for you" don't you think Eva wants to say HAH more like a VOLCANIC eruption you dumb bitc$...LOL Just 5 more days!!!

:D love love love it lmao :D

Speaking of Deanna, something struck me yesterday -- what if Christopher Jr. might also be the one prompting her, in addition to possibly Dr. Lucas?

Eva's intuition immediately jumped to Lucas, because twice in the past, the guy has made nasty accusations about the connection between Gideon's money and the way Gideon treats women. But Eva glossed over the rock star remark.

But it's Christopher Jr. who likely would be among the first to make the Brett/Eva connection. Vidal Records' PR department would be doing daily monitoring of media reports regarding its artists, and if Christopher reads the daily internal summaries, he could have picked up on the Florida radio station interview where Brett talked about Eva. That interview happened Sunday -- now it's Wednesday, and Deanna's ambushing Eva.

There definitely had been some sort of past connection between Lucas and the Vidal family. What if there is some sort of present-day connection between Lucas and the family, such as Christopher Jr.? Both men despise Gideon -- including having serious jealousy issues about Gideon's sexual magnetism.

Wouldn't Christopher just love the chance to twist Gideon's tail about Eva and another man. Especially if Christopher has found out -- because Magdalene decided to confront Christopher over the tape -- that Christopher was caught red-handed being a total snake. I can see Magdalene going after the b******.

Even if Magdalene never told anyone else, Christopher knowing that Gideon had video proof would make Christopher squirm. The video that would horrify their mother if she ever were to find out -- darling little Christopher screwing and screwing over a longtime family friend, the daughter of Elizabeth's best friend and perhaps Elizabeth's dream of Magdalene becoming her daughter in law some day. That tape would ruin everything.

Just knowing Gideon holds that power would infuriate Christopher, despite the fact the chances are slim Gideon would ever use it against him with their mother. Gideon already holds the financial power to financially ruin the Vidal Records empire on a whim. Now to hold personal power to disgrace Christopher himself .... AGH!

So a little payback time -- paparazzi sooner or later (probably sooner) catching photos of seriously sexy socialite Eva Trammell with seriously hot rock star Brett Kline. Gideon's name would get dragged into it ... a blow to his professional image (one of his record label's own artists banging his ex) and a blow to his manhood (his ex banging another guy instead of pining for Gideon.) Tarnish Gideon's image.

You know LN I actually forgot about Chris Jn for a moment but I can see your point if view there, Cheis Jn is that envious of Gideon I would not put it past him to arrange something like that just to s.c.r.e.w Gideon

You know LN I actually forgot about Chris Jn for a moment but I can see your point if view there, Cheis Jn is that envious of Gideon I would not put it past him to arrange something like that just to s.c.r.e.w Gideon

Perhaps Christopher Jr. is responsible for arranging Brett and Vidal Records being at some sort of event in Times Square, a peek at which we got in a snippet. Perhaps set it up in a way to get Eva there unknowingly -- and set up a paparazzi ambush.

Here's my reasoning behind the theory:

• Gideon owns more shares in the company that anyone else but it appears he's not involved in the daily running of the company -- his stepfather, Christopher Sr., and brother, Christopher Jr., are the records company executives in the Vidal family.
  • The garden party in Bared to You suggests that Gideon avoids Vidal Records events period, not just any sort of gathering at the Vidal mansion (a place he avoids like the plague).
  • We also know that Christopher had been the one to invite Eva (and Cary) to the garden party.
  • Last we saw of Christopher, he'd had lunch with Eva, was wondering whether Eva asking him to lunch had anything to do with Gideon getting back together with Corrine -- and ended lunch with telling Eva he'd like to take her out.
  • Since then, Christopher probably has found out Eva is Golden.
  • So as a two-fer, get Eva near photographers both in the presence of Christopher and of Brett -- maybe resulting in multiple party photos out there on the gossip circuit, some with her and Brett, others with Christopher and her. All of them speculating that Eva's now surrounded by men and obviously happy without Gideon.

In any case, I'll bet Christopher was shocked to see Gideon show up. And this could be bad -- for Gideon and Eva as a secret couple -- in the general vicinity of the scheming Christopher Jr. in charge of some sort of PR event crawling with photographers and journalists.

Ooooooo the possibilities .....

Perhaps Christopher Jr. is responsible for arranging Brett and Vidal Records being at some sort of event in Times Square, a peek at which we got in a snippet. Perhaps set it up in a way to get Eva there unknowingly -- and set up a paparazzi ambush.

• Gideon owns more shares in the company that anyone else but it appears he's not involved in the daily running of the company -- his stepfather, Christopher Sr., and brother, Christopher Jr., are the records company executives in the Vidal family.
  • The garden party in Bared to You suggests that Gideon avoids Vidal Records events period, not just any sort of gathering at the Vidal mansion (a place he avoids like the plague).
  • We also know that Christopher had been the one to invite Eva (and Cary) to the garden party.
  • Last we saw of Christopher, he'd had lunch with Eva, was wondering whether Eva asking him to lunch had anything to do with Gideon getting back together with Corrine -- and ended lunch with telling Eva he'd like to take her out.
  • So as a two-fer, get Eva near photographers both in the presence of Christopher and of Brett -- maybe resulting in multiple party photos out there on the gossip circuit, some with her and Brett, others with Christopher and her. All of them speculating that Eva's now surrounded by men and obviously happy without Gideon.

In any case, I'll bet Christopher was shocked to see Gideon show up. And this could be bad -- for Gideon and Eva as a secret couple -- in the general vicinity of the scheming Christopher Jr. in charge of some sort of PR event crawling with photographers and journalists.

Sorry for previous mistakes, on phone.

Oooooooo the possibilities is right. Chris Jnr is so manipulative he is nearly evil. A thought came to me about Chris and the picture posted, could Chris be bi-sexual like Cary and this is Chris and a victim of his. I thought about it more with regards to the Garden party invite when Cheis made sure Cary be invited

Just a thought ......

In any case, I'll bet Christopher was shocked to see Gideon show up. And this could be bad -- for Gideon and Eva as a secret couple -- in the general vicinity of the scheming Christopher Jr. in charge of some sort of PR event crawling with photographers and journalists.

Ah! But, Christopher needs to tread carefully, you don't want to rock the boat of the major shareholder. A p*ssed off Gideon wouldn't be very pretty. I dont think.

As Eva once commented, you wouldn't want to cross a man like Gideon.

But I have to agree, I smells a rat(Chris Vidal jnr), and think its a set up. Good publicity.

Ah! But, Christopher needs to tread carefully, you don't want to rock the boat of the major shareholder. A p*ssed off Gideon wouldn't be very pretty. I dont think.

As Eva once commented, you wouldn't want to cross a man like Gideon.

But I have to agree, I smells rat(Chris Vidal jnr), and think its a set up. Good publicity.

From the little Gideon has been willing (thus far) to tell Eva about concerning Christopher Jr., he's dangerous and Gideon has tried in vain in the past to control him -- everything from threatening him to throwing money at him. Nothing has worked, and so Gideon has switched to damage control mode.

Yes, Christopher ought to fear his big brother. Sounds like he doesn't, though. That alone is a red flag to me Christopher Jr. might be more than a wee bit crazy.

I can imagine this being plausible. The thing that struck me as I read this LN is when Eva confronted Elizabeth she said Christopher was her son too and he said nothing happened. Why would Christopher say that? Has Christopher always held this grudge against Gideon? Was Christopher protecting Gideon's attacker? If so why?

From the little Gideon has been willing (thus far) to tell Eva about concerning Christopher Jr., he's dangerous and Gideon has tried in vain in the past to control him -- everything from threatening him to throwing money at him. Nothing has worked, and so Gideon has switched to damage control mode.

Yes, Christopher ought to fear his big brother. Sounds like he doesn't, though. That alone is a red flag to me Christopher Jr. might be more than a wee bit crazy.

Your being very generous when you say wee. He sounds positively away with the fairies! The guys deluded in so many ways. Eva should approach with caution, as she has been warned by Gideon, and learnt first hand herself.