LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LALALALALALALALALALALA heard 'round the world

I'm LALALALALALALALALALAlling as well!!! :excl:

Yeah. See I thought that.

Our good doctor had the wrong brother! He needs his eyes testing!

Gideon said to Eva he was dangerous, but didn't really elaborate. I'm thinking Chris jnr is more twisted than we feared. But Gideon knows.

And his degree as well. Perhaps Gedeon means Lucas is dangerous because he thinks he knows what he's doing, when he's actually messing with children's minds.

I think next Friday should be classed as a public holiday, so we can devote all our time to the cause. GCDAY MK 2. Lol

Just to think it really is only a week to go Yipeeeee, I will be jumping up and down and I have told my staff, no appointments in my diary for that day, I will be taking my lunch break as well so I can get stuck into reading LOL

LALALALALALALALALALALALA here from Scotland xx :)

THAT B.ITCH!!! OMG I DON'T MIND THE SPOILER BUT DA.MN HER FOR JUST SO CASUALLY THROWING IT OUT THERE AND THEN SAYING SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED I WANNA KILL HER!!!

I know exactly how you feel :(

Eveyone it is not worth the peak TRUST ME I regretted the second I read it!

Do yourselfs a favor and dont even bother!

I wish GR would make her take down the review. They micromanage everyone else on there with their pictures and stuff. Plus she's moaning that people are complaining about the review. I thought if it more as a rant and a spoiler not so much a review, but that's just my opinion of course.

I agree with you it was a rant so that spoiler was completely unnecessary! 

OK  - I think I'm going to stop reading comments until the book is out and I have read it.  I've been trying fast forward over all the talk about the GR reviews but seem to find them all over.  Thought we were going to start a Entwined spoiler thread for any of those discussions,  It looks like it should be up and going now so it isn't spoiled for ALL of us who want to wait and read it.  

Been waiting too f**king long for this book to have it screwed up within 10 days of availability.  Sorry but kinda makes me mad  :(

THAT B.ITCH!!! OMG I DON'T MIND THE SPOILER BUT DA.MN HER FOR JUST SO CASUALLY THROWING IT OUT THERE AND THEN SAYING SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED I WANNA KILL HER!!!

ok I have calmed down a bit and I don't want to kill her just a really good slap will do. But I am still PIS.SED that someone like her who obviously didn't LOVE the book and basically complained about it got an advance copy. While here I am in freaking agony over waiting.

OK  - I think I'm going to stop reading comments until the book is out and I have read it.  I've been trying fast forward over all the talk about the GR reviews but seem to find them all over.  Thought we were going to start a Entwined spoiler thread for any of those discussions,  It looks like it should be up and going now so it isn't spoiled for ALL of us who want to wait and read it.  

Been waiting too f**king long for this book to have it screwed up within 10 days of availability.  Sorry but kinda makes me mad   :(

From my understading the EWY thread will start the 7th.

I apologize about talking about the review but I've been concious of not putting any links that will directly take anyone to a spoiler review.

I know I wouldnt post any spoilers here and I bet other ladies wouldnt do so as well.

Again I apologize but to be honest in 6 days none of this will matter. This time next week we'll all be either finishing the book or re reading it lol

@ jennpenn926, r u talking about the one no one could find? I read the other 2 and didn't mind that much but I no there's one eveyone is complaing about.. now I have to see LOL.. can u give me the link????

I don't want to post the link as others are complaining about the spoilers being discussed and I don't want to offend anyone but under the reviews look for one by Natalie Townsend.

I wish GR would make her take down the review. They micromanage everyone else on there with their pictures and stuff. Plus she's moaning that people are complaining about the review. I thought if it more as a rant and a spoiler not so much a review, but that's just my opinion of course.

I agree with you 100%

Just wow --

So someone who managed to get an early copy of the novel

Felt disappointed for her own reasons

Reacts by doing something to spoil things for people still waiting patiently, readers who want to decide for themselves how much each of them likes the book.

Sounds like something (fill in the blank here - Crossfire character) would pull to passive-aggressively twist (fill in the blank here - another Crossfire character).

Filling in my own blanks: Sounds like something Christopher Jr. would pull to passive-aggressively twist Gideon.

Just wow --

Reacts by doing something to spoil things for people still waiting patiently, readers who want to decide for themselves how much each of them likes the book.

Sounds like something (fill in the blank here - Crossfire character) would pull to passive-aggressively twist (fill in the blank here - another Crossfire character).

Filling in my own blanks: Sounds like something Christopher Jr. would pull to passive-aggressively twist Gideon.

Hahahaha.

Loving this. :)

Just wow --

Hahahaha.

Loving this. :)

My second choice was: Sounds like something Magdalene would pull to passive-aggressively twist Corrine.

Just wow --

LOL. It's Crossfire Mad Libs.

@ jennpenn926 , I found it I can't believe she put it out there like that.. while I don't mind spoilers ,this was a major one and she does need to take it down or hide it.. but it didn't ruin it for me I can't wait to find out who Gideons abuser was that will be my OMG!!

Honestly the spoiler was something that myself and alot of ppl guess at but she definitely needs to hide it she was plain rude with her so called review. She is a bit an a.sshole if you ask me to just so casually try and ruin the book for others just because she was disappointed. She didn't ruin it for me but I don't appreciate that she tried. Thank goodness for her safety she didn't spoiler who Gideon's abuser was.Because she would have had sh.itload of pi.ssed off SD fans hunt her down.

Honestly the spoiler was something that myself and alot of ppl guess at but she definitely needs to hide it she was plain rude with her so called reviewed. She is a bit an a.sshole if you ask me to just so casually try and ruin the book for others just because she was disappointed. She didn't ruin it for me but I don't appreciate that she tried.

The lady sounds as if she is just p'd that she had to wait for the book and is spoiling it for everyone else, like said before she obviously does not like the books as much as we do, oh well, let her be like that, she is just a sad person for putting that in and we are all better people than she is :)

The lady sounds as if she is just p'd that she had to wait for the book and is spoiling it for everyone else, like said before she obviously does not like the books as much as we do, oh well, let her be like that, she is just a sad person for putting that in and we are all better people than she is :)

u ladies are most definitely better than she is.