The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I STILL see people asking her if there are going to be more books... Smh but someone did ask her if she has been writing book 4 and she said its in the progress!!

I was hoping it would be nearly finished so we could get it published soon, as if SD stay's with Penguin goodness knows how long we will have to wait now LOL :(

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got ya Julie. :)

Henry-Cavill-GQ-UK-iunie-2013-3.jpg

Henry in a Burberry trench, beside a red Ferrari sports-car.

Now I know Heaven is not in the otherworld!!!

Thank you !!!! :D

hi Gabri

Your little bit of heaven! Lol

INDEED!

A wonderful blend of those English and Italian features l love so much

Just curious...Is anyone going to go through the Chapter snapshots, after the book is released and read, and do an explanation of each of them. From what we know from Chapter 1, the snapshot seemed to be pretty loosely based. I am just interested, since I didn't keep track of all the snapshots and I know a lot of people did.

Just curious...Is anyone going to go through the Chapter snapshots, after the book is released and read, and do an explanation of each of them. From what we know from Chapter 1, the snapshot seemed to be pretty loosely based. I am just interested, since I didn't keep track of all the snapshots and I know a lot of people did.

You know what I just thought of... What if we start every chapter discussion with the picture of the snapshot and through the discussion also see how the snapshot manifested itself in the chapter!

Fayeth, you can follow this link to Sylvia's main site to see each of the 22 chapter snapshots (and read all of the snippets too, along with Entwined Chapter 1 and part of Chapter 2.) All of the material is linked to this one page: http://www.sylviaday.com/category/snippet/