Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is off HC topic but I just stumbled upon it and I fell in love lol

I know this is not exactly how SD described Eva's "promise" ring and what not... but I mean come on this is absolutely gorgeous!! It's from Tiffany & Co. if any of you ladies are lucky enough to want one and own it lol! 

47704_10151602182558068_1039402573_n.png

This is off HC topic but I just stumbled upon it and I fell in love lol

I know this is not exactly how SD described Eva's "promise" ring and what not... but I mean come on this is absolutely gorgeous!! It's from Tiffany & Co. if any of you ladies are lucky enough to want one and own it lol! 

47704_10151602182558068_1039402573_n.png

I found this on twitter month or so ago and thought same thing, I could not get it to post from twitter though.  

Thanks for posting so all can see!!!   :)

I was browsing at a TJ Maxx today and saw some cuff links that looked just like the ones on the cover of BTY. I seriously considered buying them just so I could set them on my dresser just so I could see them when I get up in the mornings. Or go to bed at night! Sigh...

I found this on twitter month or so ago and thought same thing, I could not get it to post from twitter though.  

Thanks for posting so all can see!!!   :)

The exact ring is on the Tiffany website it is called the Schlumberger rope and instead of the diamonds it has ropes of gold...