SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this little scene in my head from Brett & Eva's first meeting in Book 4 where Brett leans in to kiss her hello and she stops him by putting her left hand up to cover his mouth. He sees her ring and exclaims "You're engaged!" To which she replies, "Actually, I'm married."

that would be good but I don't think she will say she is married as it would not be public knowledge and you don't know who Brett will tell 

I'm trying to catch up on all the posts I missed yesterday and this morning but I had to respond to this one. 

I agree with you completely.  I was surprised by the number of people who didn't like Gideon giving Eva his mother's ring. 

I think it is an honor to receive something so special from my husband.  I gave my son the ring my husband gave me for his wife.  (My husband passed away from natural causes.) His wife loves it.  They had a wedding band made that fit around the ring and the two look beautiful together.   I hate the idea of giving things away in a will after death.  I want to see my kids enjoy my things while I'm still alive. 

It is a beautiful gift from Gideon and she loves it and that is all that matters.  The fact that it threw Elizabeth for a loop is just icing on the cake.

Hi Sharonm745, 

It is true. That ring does mean something to Gideon and as such Eva could see it as an honour to wear a ring that means so much to the man that she loves.  The Elizabeth icing is just priceless.

that would be good but I don't think she will say she is married as it would not be public knowledge and you don't know who Brett will tell 

Hi Sheens263, 

When do you think that Eva will let her secret loose?  Whom do you think she will tell first?

Hi Sheens263, 

When do you think that Eva will let her secret loose?  Whom do you think she will tell first?

I don't think she will let anyone know except Cary that they are married, she will not want to hurt her parents so she will let the big wedding play out and let everyone think that is when she and Gideon get married 

I think Victor seems very responsible and competent with money he's just not LOADED . He is a cop and makes a cops salary but he probably has a very good retirement package!!

Hi Sscrph, 

You make a good point about Victor.  It will be interesting to see just how many nuts (money) Victor has squirreled away for his retirement package.  What came across to me was a single man who lives frugally.  If he doesn't have a wife and other children to spend his money (other than Eva's student loans),  then he may actually have managed to save a nice sum of money.  What remains to be seen is whether Monica could ever accept that.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?  

I can't read through all the post becuase there are so many,but I just have to say I really, really, really hope that Elizabeth will wake up, and Geidion will talk to her, and she will realize she is wrong and see how bad she hurt him. I was so mad when Elizabeth said "I wont let you take  him away from me" for starts she lost him when she didn't beleive what happen to him. It would make a really nice story at some point if that was addressed and the ending was her and Eva getting along. Although, Eva does have to mature a little and stop acting on impulse so much! It gets her in trouble sometimes.

I found the sex in the plane so hot. I thought I was being bad. But it seems I'm not the only one. Inferno hot?, ;)

Nope your not the only one...!! That was the best scene to me..! Because in that very scene Gideon was the submissive..!! :)

No way Monica is going low key. Gideon also seems to want all the bells and whistles.

Hi Kirsten, 

You make a good point about Monica.  I also agree that Gideon might want a big wedding too.  He is marrying the woman he loves madly afteral.  I was thinking about something others had mentioned in previous postings and threads.  What is the fear then of letting the media in to this event (other than the fact that they can be incredibly intrusive).  If the worst case scenario played out and the sex tape was released, wouldn't it simply cause a moment's embarrassment and then blow over?  There is always someone in the media getting caught doing something foolish and quite frankly far worse.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

No way Monica is going low key. Gideon also seems to want all the bells and whistles.

I think Gideon especially wants the media reporting they're engaged and then wedding pictures plastered all over the place to proclaim to the whole world Eva is his.

Good Lord, the man is regressing a bit -- again. It's almost like the staged-sidewalk-kiss all over again: Caveman proclaiming "She Little Cross Woman - Back Off!!!" (That means you, Kline.)  Perhaps part of him is still guilt driven by having hurt Eva so badly by him deliberately getting himself photographed with Corrine.

Speaking of, one thing did make me want to spank Gideon -- Chapter 23, them climbing out of the limo, him sliding his lips across her temple and saying something guaranteed to make her laugh. It instantly reminded me of the photo that broke Eva's heart -- Gideon with his arm around Corrine's waist, " .... his lips nearly touching her temple. She had a drink in her hand and was laughing."  He did that same little trick to make Corrine laugh for the camera -- I wonder what sweet nothing he whispered to Corrine that night.

I can't read through all the post becuase there are so many,but I just have to say I really, really, really hope that Elizabeth will wake up, and Geidion will talk to her, and she will realize she is wrong and see how bad she hurt him. I was so mad when Elizabeth said "I wont let you take  him away from me" for starts she lost him when she didn't beleive what happen to him. It would make a really nice story at some point if that was addressed and the ending was her and Eva getting along. Although, Eva does have to mature a little and stop acting on impulse so much! It gets her in trouble sometimes.

Hi Leigh welcome.

I agree Eva needs to stop reacting impulsively. She needs to think first. But that was part of her problem, doing her runners, rather than facing the problem. But she's learning slowly.

Hi Leigh,

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you enjoy yourself.  In response to your posting, it would be nice if Elizabeth Vidal woke up and smelled the coffee.  I think it would make the world of difference for Gideon to hear from his mother that she made a mistake and that she believed/believes him.  I however have grave reservations whether we will get to see that judging by her actions thus far.  There is always a glimmer of hope though.  There are still two more books left to go in the series.  Who knows.

Nope your not the only one...!! That was the best scene to me..! Because in that very scene Gideon was the submissive..!! :)

It also reminded me of when she asked Gideon to do the same to her, to heal her, in the library. She was, I think doing the same to him, in the plane. Then he cried. So sad.

Hi Leigh welcome.

I agree Eva needs to stop reacting impulsively. She needs to think first. But that was part of her problem, doing her runners, rather than facing the problem. But she's learning slowly.

Hi Julie, 

I think that Eva has made great strides towards dealing with her insecurities.  It became evident when she saw the prenup and didn't just tear it up or throw it away.  She stopped, took her time in the shower which gave her the opportunity to calm down and then she faced her fears-the prenup.  In the end she was pleasantly surprised, I think.  What do you think?

I think Gideon especially wants the media reporting they're engaged and then wedding pictures plastered all over the place to proclaim to the whole world Eva is his.

Good Lord, the man is regressing a bit -- again. It's almost like the staged-sidewalk-kiss all over again: Caveman proclaiming "She Little Cross Woman - Back Off!!!" (That means you, Kline.)  Perhaps part of him is still guilt driven by having hurt Eva so badly by him deliberately getting himself photographed with Corrine.

Speaking of, one thing did make me want to spank Gideon -- Chapter 23, them climbing out of the limo, him sliding his lips across her temple and saying something guaranteed to make her laugh. It instantly reminded me of the photo that broke Eva's heart -- Gideon with his arm around Corrine's waist, " .... his lips nearly touching her temple. She had a drink in her hand and was laughing."  He did that same little trick to make Corrine laugh for the camera -- I wonder what sweet nothing he whispered to Corrine that night.

It's still three steps forward, one step back, but he is learning, got to give him credit where it's due.

It also reminded me of when she asked Gideon to do the same to her, to heal her, in the library. She was, I think doing the same to him, in the plane. Then he cried. So sad.

I know I was thinking that to, she wanted to erase the memory he had of being abused and replace it with memories of her..! So sweet..! :)