SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are times when he reminds me of Christian Grey. Not sure if that's good or bad?????

You are right, with Christian, Ana was his safe place who brought him out of the darkness into the light.  The same with Gideon and Eva, she is his light, his anchor

Ladies it has taken me FOREVER to catch up!!!!

Second i shall put a donkey as my avatar seems rather appropriate at this point.

Last.... not for one second did i think Gideon knock Corinne the b**** up. Just like Eva was learning to trust him so was I along with her. So at that point i trusted him enough to know he didnt do it.

Oh wait im not done... I thought she cheated on Giroux and probably got pregnant or that it was Giroux fetus.but that was no Cross baby!

Ok now im done for now lol

Good morning ladies from cloudy England

What a busy night!

Right. I'm think Anne Lucas and her brother, were the shrink and doctorate that cared for Elizabeth during her pregnancy.

Terry Lucas covered up Gideons rape, to spare the family name. Gideon didn't have much interaction with Anne because he was always left alone with him.

Did Gideon know Anne was the shrink when he had sex with her?

I think Anne was his shrink too, I mean when he was a child but ending up spending time with his mom instead.

Julie what were you trying to put up there?

Anything. Went to settings, change photo. Pulled up top box take photo or download one of my own. The box underneath URL says file to big. In photo box tried cropping took ages nothing happened gave up. :(

Does anyone know off the top of their heads how long the timeline is from book 1 to book 3?

I'm just trying to figure out if Corinne could have truly believed she could have convinced Gideon that he was the father of her child (if she did know she was pregnant).

Off the top of my head I think the books last approx 3 months so far. Corinne appeared a couple of weeks in, and if she knew she was pregnant, I would assume she would have to be at least 1 month into the pregnancy before returning to NY. If that's the case she needs to get Gideon into bed immediately if he's to believe the baby is his. However she delayed her return to NY because she was afraid of facing Gideon & Eva together - not the actions of someone with a deadline.

Even if she had managed to get Gideon into bed quickly and told him the baby was his, chances are he would have found out fairly quickly (certainly before she managed to get divorced and Gideon's ring on her finger) that actually she was a month or two further along than she was claiming & Giroux was the father ( Gideon strikes me as the type who would attend every ultrasound/scan)

Personally I'm not convinced she knew she was pregnant. Can a pregnant woman take anti-depressants? Would she have done so regardless of the consequences if she had known about the pregnancy?

Would she have attempted suicide as a manipulation tp get Gideon back, knowing she was pregnant?

Don't get me wrong I think she is a manipulative b**** and the sooner she off the better. But I'm not convinced she knew of this pregnancy...

Hi Ladies,

Well, this is my first post, finally!  I have been reading and thoroughly enjoying all your posts for months. Honestly this forum is what got me through the longggg wait for EWY, So thank you for that!  My husband is SOOO tired of hearing about Gideon, I think he might be a little jealous, LOL. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate all your thoughts, suggestions, dissections and theories!

Does anyone know off the top of their heads how long the timeline is from book 1 to book 3?

I'm just trying to figure out if Corinne could have truly believed she could have convinced Gideon that he was the father of her child (if she did know she was pregnant).

Off the top of my head I think the books last approx 3 months so far. Corinne appeared a couple of weeks in, and if she knew she was pregnant, I would assume she would have to be at least 1 month into the pregnancy before returning to NY. If that's the case she needs to get Gideon into bed immediately if he's to believe the baby is his. However she delayed her return to NY because she was afraid of facing Gideon & Eva together - not the actions of someone with a deadline.

Even if she had managed to get Gideon into bed quickly and told him the baby was his, chances are he would have found out fairly quickly (certainly before she managed to get divorced and Gideon's ring on her finger) that actually she was a month or two further along than she was claiming & Giroux was the father ( Gideon strikes me as the type who would attend every ultrasound/scan)

Personally I'm not convinced she knew she was pregnant. Can a pregnant woman take anti-depressants? Would she have done so regardless of the consequences if she had known about the pregnancy?

Would she have attempted suicide as a manipulation tp get Gideon back, knowing she was pregnant?

Don't get me wrong I think she is a manipulative b**** and the sooner she ###### off the better. But I'm not convinced she knew of this pregnancy...

I think the between BTY and RIY and the end of EWY it covers just about 3 months..!

Hi Ladies,

Well, this is my first post, finally!  I have been reading and thoroughly enjoying all your posts for months. Honestly this forum is what got me through the longggg wait for EWY, So thank you for that!  My husband is SOOO tired of hearing about Gideon, I think he might be a little jealous, LOL. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate all your thoughts, suggestions, dissections and theories!

Welcome

Hi Ladies,

Glad you're on board, Shan. Enjoy!!!

YIPPEE!!!! I can't believe i figured out how to get this avatar.

Sorry I don't remember your name-but thank you-you have Gid's wedding band as yours.

In case no one noticed-those are Eva's red f%#k-me shoes. I'm wearing them now-sure hope they work ;D

It is me!!  Thank you..!  Love the ring :)