The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Maybe GidEva are at the same fundraiser dinner. Eva with Cary and Gideon with Corinne. Eva and Gideon end up dancing trying to act nonchalant but they just can't pull it off because anybody with eyes and a brain would be able to tell they are passionately in love.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be even better if she turned up at Gideon's unannounced & it was Eva who IMMEDIATELY opened the door looking thoroughly f**ked with Gideon behind her. How I would love it to go down like that. Its about time Corinne got a taste of her own medicine!

Well Corrine does have a history of chasing Gideon, and increasingly had pulled desperate moves, such as showing up unannounced at the Crossfire the morning after the fundraiser, trying (unsuccessfully) to see him. And Corrine does live around the corner from Gideon's apartment.

What if she gets uneasy because Gideon stops spending free time with her -- maybe all-but-stops spending any time with her. Maybe out of desperation, or having a sneaking suspicion about Eva, Corrine shows up at Gideon's? Gideon keeps her out in the hall, talking to her but refusing to let her in -- meanwhile, inside his place in his own bed is Eva.

Karma is a b****

It would be even better if she turned up at Gideon's unannounced & it was Eva who IMMEDIATELY opened the door looking thoroughly f**ked with Gideon behind her. How I would love it to go down like that. Its about time Corinne got a taste of her own medicine!

What would be hilarious is if Gideon and Eva ordered food from some restaurant so they are expecting the delivery guy. Eva opens the door thinking its their dinner and Corinne gets the surpise( not a good one) of her life. Eva would have the biggest "hey paybacks a bi***" smile on her face.

What would be hilarious is if Gideon and Eva ordered food from some restaurant so they are expecting the delivery guy. Eva opens the door thinking its their dinner and Corinne gets the surpise( not a good one) of her life. Eva would have the biggest "hey paybacks a bi***" smile on her face.[/quote

I'm at the gym stretching laughing. One thing though Corinne would have to be announces before she can go upstairs. She wouldn't be on the list

How about Corrine catches them in one another's arms? Which actually could be a scary plot twist, depending upon how badly she reacts -- would it be bad enough to endanger Gideon/Eva's secrecy?

Wouldn't it be ironic if Gideon literally ran after Corrine immediately in order to try to stop her from doing something rash upon catching him and Eva making love?

I can see Mr. Control Freak trying to control the situation. Thus Corrine would finally manage to get Gideon to chase her -- but the result being the opposite of what she hoped for. She'd be told he doesn't love her and she cannot be any part of his life anymore, not even as a friend. 

I can live this scenario.  I have to say I like the idea of Corinne getting some payback.

Since her husband is a friend of Gideon's I think he will try to get them back together.  It would resolve some of Gideon's guilt.

I was trying to think how she would catch them, given that she hasn't up till now been in his apartment. Wouldn't it be good if she turned up at Gideons , he opens the door, with Eva standing behind thoroughly f*cked, like Corinne tried to pull on Eva . Lol payback ######!

I want this to happen too.  The only problem is she isn't on the "allowed" list.  I'm thinking Scott takes a potty break and she walks in on Eva & Gideon having office sex.

What would be hilarious is if Gideon and Eva ordered food from some restaurant so they are expecting the delivery guy. Eva opens the door thinking its their dinner and Corinne gets the surpise( not a good one) of her life. Eva would have the biggest "hey paybacks a bi***" smile on her face.

How's this for a fantasy of how it unfolds:

Gideon answers the door (can't let any strangers/outsiders see Eva's there) but instead of the delivery person, it would be Corrine who barges her way in.

He tried to get her to leave immediately, and as a result she gets suspicious/mad.

She concludes he's probably up to his old trick of keeping the women he dates and the ones he f*** separate - Magdalene would have told Corrine all about that

So Corrine marches into his bedroom planning to confront the current "one night stand" -- asserting her (Corrine's) celebrity status as Gideon Cross' current girlfriend/future wife.

Goes in there planning to throw the s*** out and so she can then deliver a sexual ultimatum to Gideon -- she demands he make love to her and let her stay the night in his bed

and ...... oops .... meets the real future Mrs. Gideon Cross, who has been spending many nights in his bed (as well as making love in lots of other interesting locations.)

Yow!!! 

Oh we're having fun this evening spinning these fantasies .....

I want this to happen too.  The only problem is she isn't on the "allowed" list.  I'm thinking Scott takes a potty break and she walks in on Eva & Gideon having office sex.

Actually, I'm certain Corrine is on the "allowed list" now (in case the cops ever asked) and Scott has had  instructions to put through Corrine's calls immediately whenever possible (gotta play up to the telephone records the cops would monitor -- this is why Gideon hasn't dared telephone Eva.)

So Corrine gets to breeze past security downstairs and go up to the top floor. Maybe that redheaded receptionist has been sent out on some errand so Eva can be snuck into the office with only Scott knowing. Corrine barges in and before Scott can stop her ..... oh dead.

How's this for a fantasy of how it unfolds:Gideon answers the door (can't let any strangers/outsiders see Eva's there) but instead of the delivery person, it would be Corrine who barges her way in.He tried to get her to leave immediately, and as a result she gets suspicious/mad.She concludes he's probably up to his old trick of keeping the women he dates and the ones he f*** separate - Magdalene would have told Corrine all about thatSo Corrine marches into his bedroom planning to confront the current "one night stand" -- asserting her (Corrine's) celebrity status as Gideon Cross' current girlfriend/future wife.Goes in there planning to throw the s*** out and so she can then deliver a sexual ultimatum to Gideon -- she demands he make love to her and let her stay the night in his bed and ...... oops .... meets the real future Mrs. Gideon Cross, who has been spending many nights in his bed (as well as making love in lots of other interesting locations.) Yow!!!  Oh we're having fun this evening spinning these fantasies .....

That would amazing. LN I love how your minds works. But I desperately want Corinne to catch GidEva in the act or postcoital so she has to face facts that Gideon doesn't love her(Corinne)

Well Corrine does have a history of chasing Gideon, and increasingly had pulled desperate moves, such as showing up unannounced at the Crossfire the morning after the fundraiser, trying (unsuccessfully) to see him. And Corrine does live around the corner from Gideon's apartment.

What if she gets uneasy because Gideon stops spending free time with her -- maybe all-but-stops spending any time with her. Maybe out of desperation, or having a sneaking suspicion about Eva, Corrine shows up at Gideon's? Gideon keeps her out in the hall, talking to her but refusing to let her in -- meanwhile, inside his place in his own bed is Eva.

Karma is a b****

This would never happen because she is NOT on Gideon's approved list only EVA is!!! :)

I think it was last week I asked SD about them through twitter and she said Penguin Australia creates them they also replied confirming this. If you go to SD's Facebook you'll see that she shares them from the original poster which has a link right on the top of the pic which you can click and it will take you all of the countdown pics.