The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Yes it does LOL, I am wondering if maybe they are having a nice romantic night in, all dressed up and dancing as in one of the snippets SD mentions them cleaning up after dinner and dancing :)

Hiya

I'm liking that idea. An intimate evening for two. :). ;)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you hide a passion so strong?

969223_525143954187549_1977612587_n.jpg

Maybe when Gideon and Eva dance alone together after dinner in one of their apartments (probably hers) she wears that red gown for him?

Though I am careful about not taking the pictures too literally. These are teaser photos Penguin is releasing to build excitement for the coming release of Entwined with You. They could just as easily represent parts of the past books -- this could be Gideon and Eva on their first date.

The snapshot pictures Sylvia has posted on her site twice weekly are specifically meant to give us a peek into specific chapters of the new book. I'm not assuming these teaser photos by the publisher are doing the exact same thing.

Maybe when Gideon and Eva dance alone together after dinner in one of their apartments (probably hers) she wears that red gown for him?

Though I am careful about not taking the pictures too literally. These are teaser photos Penguin is releasing to build excitement for the coming release of Entwined with You. They could just as easily represent parts of the past books -- this could be Gideon and Eva on their first date.

The snapshot pictures Sylvia has posted on her site twice weekly are specifically meant to give us a peek into specific chapters of the new book. I'm not assuming these teaser photos by the publisher are doing the exact same thing.

I agree.

Heck we don't need anymore excitement do we? My blood pressure is already high!!! There's light at the end of the tunnel!!!

I totally agree. 

I think that we should be paying more attention to the questions than the pictures. I tweeted SD a few days ago and both she and Penguin AUS replied saying that the questions relate to the book so I think we should pay attention more to the questions than the pics accompanying them.

I totally agree. 

I think that we should be paying more attention to the questions than the pictures. I tweeted SD a few days ago and both she and Penguin AUS replied saying that the questions relate to the book so I think we should pay attention more to the questions than the pics accompanying them.

Waving hello to a new poster!!!

Thanks for letting us know the questions are key -- I did not know about that part. Now I'm going to run back and look at every one of them :)

Morning from sunny England , and welcome to the forum.

They just can't keep their hands off each other.

Judging by the picture, I think Gideon wanted a re-run of that first time limo ride, with Eva in that red dress!!!!

Time for your earbuds Angus!!!! Memories. Lol.

Is it time for them to come out publicly? I'm betting yes. Gideon wants everyone to know she is his? Keep suitors at bay! So long Brett!! Don't even think about it Chris Vidal.!!

But is it safe? Can they afford to take the risk?

Hi Julie, it's like when he was dancing with her at the fundraiser right before she met Corinne " there's no doubt I was with him when he was holding me like that ". If you remember his hand was in the cutout back of her dress just like the photo...

Waving hello to a new poster!!!

Thanks for letting us know the questions are key -- I did not know about that part. Now I'm going to run back and look at every one of them :)

Hello!!

I did the same thing when she replied and started to see if there was any correlation with the snapshots SD posts and the snippets. This is when you know you've been waiting far too long for a book release lol June 4th.. where are you?!?!?! 

Morning from sunny England , and welcome to the forum.

They just can't keep their hands off each other.

Judging by the picture, I think Gideon wanted a re-run of that first time limo ride, with Eva in that red dress!!!!

Time for your earbuds Angus!!!! Memories. Lol.

Is it time for them to come out publicly? I'm betting yes. Gideon wants everyone to know she is his? Keep suitors at bay! So long Brett!! Don't even think about it Chris Vidal.!!

But is it safe? Can they afford to take the risk?

Thank you!

I dont think they can afford to take the risk, Im just wondering how he's going to break it off with Corinne!

We see that Gideon runs into Eva at Times Square (don't know yet if that was intentional or not) He also came to the club to be with her.  I suspect that others are going to pick up on these little rendezvous.  They can't hide the passion that they feel for each other and, good or bad, they can't hide it.

We see that Gideon runs into Eva at Times Square (don't know yet if that was intentional or not) He also came to the club to be with her.  I suspect that others are going to pick up on these little rendezvous.  They can't hide the passion that they feel for each other and, good or bad, they can't hide it.

I'm sure Gideon turned up at Times Square deliberately, because he knew Brett would be there. Knowing that, probably sent Gideons demon twins-as they are now known- into a tailspin. He went there to somehow protect his property, ie Eva.

I'm sure Gideon turned up at Times Square deliberately, because he knew Brett would be there. Knowing that, probably sent Gideons demon twins-as they are now known- into a tailspin. He went there to somehow protect his property, ie Eva.

I know but I just think there is enough passion in the Eva/Gideon relationship that it is hard for them to fool people for long.  Also, I go back to the Eva/Gideon conversation that they trust each other now.  I believe that they are looking for ways to hook up, so to speak. 

Recap of newly coined Crossfire terms:

GidEva >>>>>>refers to Gideon and Eva( saves posting type strokes)

Twin Demons>>refers to the emotions of insecurity and jealousy

BFE>>>>>>>>>Best Fu$$er Ever>>>>refers to Gideon and his incredible skills in the sack

Gotta luv it forum posters ;who says our time isn't well spent!!!

Please feel free to add anything I may have missed. LOL!!

BFE>>>>>>>>>Best Fu$$er Ever>>>>refers to Gideon and his incredible skills in the sack

Please feel free to add anything I may have missed. LOL!!

Loving these quotes, thanks

Please feel free to add anything I

may have missed. LOL!!

Omg

Please feel free to add anything I

may have missed. LOL!!

Omg

I know but I just think there is enough passion in the Eva/Gideon relationship that it is hard for them to fool people for long.  Also, I go back to the Eva/Gideon conversation that they trust each other now.  I believe that they are looking for ways to hook up, so to speak.

Honestly at this point I don't know how they can stand to be apart for more than a few hours after all they have put each other through. I think I may have posted this before.And it is going to be hard for us as the threader to endure it also in EWY. I just want them to be together and for everyone to know it!!! Dancing close in each other's arms at one of those fundraisers for all to see :)

How about Corrine catches them in one another's arms? Which actually could be a scary plot twist, depending upon how badly she reacts -- would it be bad enough to endanger Gideon/Eva's secrecy?

Wouldn't it be ironic if Gideon literally ran after Corrine immediately in order to try to stop her from doing something rash upon catching him and Eva making love?

I can see Mr. Control Freak trying to control the situation. Thus Corrine would finally manage to get Gideon to chase her -- but the result being the opposite of what she hoped for. She'd be told he doesn't love her and she cannot be any part of his life anymore, not even as a friend. 

How about Corrine catches them in one another's arms? Which actually could be a scary plot twist, depending upon how badly she reacts -- would it be bad enough to endanger Gideon/Eva's secrecy?

Wouldn't it be ironic if Gideon literally ran after Corrine immediately in order to try to stop her from doing something rash upon catching him and Eva making love?

I can see Mr. Control Freak trying to control the situation. Thus Corrine would finally manage to get Gideon to chase her -- but the result being the opposite of what she hoped for. She'd be told he doesn't love her and she cannot be any part of his life anymore, not even as a friend.

I was trying to think how she would catch them, given that she hasn't up till now been in his apartment. Wouldn't it be good if she turned up at Gideons , he opens the door, with Eva standing behind thoroughly f*cked, like Corinne tried to pull on Eva . Lol payback !

I was trying to think how she would catch them, given that she hasn't up till now been in his apartment. Wouldn't it be good if she turned up at Gideons , he opens the door, with Eva standing behind thoroughly f*cked, like Corinne tried to pull on Eva . Lol payback ######!

That would be AWESOME! Corrine needs to accept the fact the she is not his girlfriend!

I was trying to think how she would catch them, given that she hasn't up till now been in his apartment. Wouldn't it be good if she turned up at Gideons , he opens the door, with Eva standing behind thoroughly f*cked, like Corinne tried to pull on Eva . Lol payback ######!

It would be even better if she turned up at Gideon's unannounced & it was Eva who IMMEDIATELY opened the door looking thoroughly f**ked with Gideon behind her. How I would love it to go down like that. Its about time Corinne got a taste of her own medicine!

OK, so this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Does that make me a bad person? Bwahahaha.