The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

unfortunately we are at chapter 18 and Corinne is only now (presumably) leaving the scene...I think that we've figured 24 chapters so she has been a player for a while here...only 1/4 book left after her departure

Yes , quite unfortunate...It is a very unpleasant thought which also begs the question when will Brett Kline be departing the scene?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I actually like Brett he doesn't play dirty and he gives Gideon a taste of his own medicine which he sorely needs ...

All Brett did was grow up, and still fancy Eva. As far as he is concerned, she is single and he wants to try again. She kissed him, giving him, perhaps, hope that he could have a chance.

Sorry that boat has sailed Brett.

Although I actually like Brett he doesn't play dirty and he gives Gideon a taste of his own medicine which he sorely needs ...

He doesn't play dirty. And Eva's guilty of sending him mixed message, so if anyone is at fault here, it's her. I feel bad for the fact the guy's not going to get the girl, like he dreaming of.

Her relationship with Gideon had her all confused, and he (Gideon) didn't do enough to stop his own ex (Corrine) from seriously triggering Eva. Their lack of communication coupled with her insecurity/jealousy issues put her into a tailspin.

Enter Brett, who caught her at a time in her life when she was struggling emotionally and feeling vulnerable. Voila, he kissed her and got kissed back.

And a few days later, Brett got lucky showing up just when Gideon actually really did deserve a taste of his own taking-an-ex out medicine. 

Had Gideon gotten the real karmic justice, some photographer would have caught pictures of Eva and Brett at lunch -- have those splashed all over the media the next day, alongside the Gideon/Corrine pictures. Though fate was kind there -- had pictures like that  of Eva run, it could have provoked Nathan to hunt down Eva immediately.

Perhaps the karmic justice is being delayed a little bit, with Gideon now having to suffer through rampant rumors about Eva and Brett. Even though Gideon knows Eva is faithful and Brett has zero chance, it's still going to bug Mr. Possessive and Insecure that people will go around thinking Brett's the supposed serious love interest in the picture and that Gideon Cross is soooooo yesterday when it comes to the lovely and hot socialite Eva Trammell. He'll finally find out how much it hurt Eva to see him publicly linked in the press with Corrine.

All Brett did was grow up, and still fancy Eva. As far as he is concerned, she is single and he wants to try again. She kissed him, giving him, perhaps, hope that he could have a chance.

Sorry that boat has sailed Brett.

As far as the entire world is concerned, Eva Trammell is single. And who's fault would that be? Not hers. 

As far as the entire world is concerned, Eva Trammell is single. And who's fault would that be? Not hers.

Further to a post I made a while back. I do think Brett may have dumped a girl, hoping to get back with Eva.

When she asked him at lunch if he was seeing anyone, he said "not now." I could be misinterpreting this comment. Yet another person being sucked into the vortex?

He doesn't play dirty. And Eva's guilty of sending him mixed message, so if anyone is at fault here, it's her. I feel bad for the fact the guy's not going to get the girl, like he dreaming of.

Her relationship with Gideon had her all confused, and he (Gideon) didn't do enough to stop his own ex (Corrine) from seriously triggering Eva. Their lack of communication coupled with her insecurity/jealousy issues put her into a tailspin.

Enter Brett, who caught her at a time in her life when she was struggling emotionally and feeling vulnerable. Voila, he kissed her and got kissed back.

And a few days later, Brett got lucky showing up just when Gideon actually really did deserve a taste of his own taking-an-ex out medicine. 

Had Gideon gotten the real karmic justice, some photographer would have caught pictures of Eva and Brett at lunch -- have those splashed all over the media the next day, alongside the Gideon/Corrine pictures. Though fate was kind there -- had pictures like that  of Eva run, it could have provoked Nathan to hunt down Eva immediately.

Perhaps the karmic justice is being delayed a little bit, with Gideon now having to suffer through rampant rumors about Eva and Brett. Even though Gideon knows Eva is faithful and Brett has zero chance, it's still going to bug Mr. Possessive and Insecure that people will go around thinking Brett's the supposed serious love interest in the picture and that Gideon Cross is soooooo yesterday when it comes to the lovely and hot socialite Eva Trammell. He'll finally find out how much it hurt Eva to see him publicly linked in the press with Corrine.

Honestly LN the waiting is getting painful. I have always loved this triangle and I need my fix of it sooner rather than later .Also how do we know that pix of Brett and Eva didn't surface because Eva was not looking at her google alerts those last couple of weeks...

Further to a post I made a while back. I do think Brett may have dumped a girl, hoping to get back with Eva.

When she asked him at lunch if he was seeing anyone, he said "not now." I could be misinterpreting this comment. Yet another person being sucked into the vortex?

Very possible Julie I still wonder how Brett will exit the so called "vortex" (luv it)

Corrine might be delusional, but she's not stupid. All along, she'll have been carefully reading Gideon's appearance and behavior, scanning him constantly, looking for hopeful signs. So as Entwined gets underway, Corrine's going to see a change in him -- one that'll set off her alarm bells.

Tuesday morning, Eva showed up on her doorstep, called her on her s*** and reminded her that Gideon loves her (Eva). Could that be Eva's opening move to try to make a play for Gideon, Corrine would fear. I'm sure Corrine would have spoken to Gideon sometime later Tuesday, to do spin control on what a psycho his ex is. Gideon probably would have refused to even discuss the matter, so Corrine would be left without assurances.

Fast forward to Wednesday night -- if she tried calling him at home or on his cell, she wouldn't have reached him. No matter how late she kept calling. Now ..... the next time she sees him later that week, she'll discover that haunted look in his eyes is gone. She'll assume the worst -- Eva is after her Gideon. Maybe has managed to lure him back into bed again, while she (Corrine) is stuck in that platonic dating purgatory Magdalene probably told her all about.

Has Brett spent four years dating curvy grey-eyed blondes, unconsciously looking for Eva in other women? Tee hee hee hee.

Corrine might be delusional, but she's not stupid. All along, she'll have been carefully reading Gideon's appearance and behavior, scanning him constantly, looking for hopeful signs. So as Entwined gets underway, Corrine's going to see a change in him -- one that'll set off her alarm bells.

Tuesday morning, Eva showed up on her doorstep, called her on her s*** and reminded her that Gideon loves her (Eva). Could that be Eva's opening move to try to make a play for Gideon, Corrine would fear. I'm sure Corrine would have spoken to Gideon sometime later Tuesday, to do spin control on what a psycho his ex is. Gideon probably would have refused to even discuss the matter, so Corrine would be left without assurances.

Fast forward to Wednesday night -- if she tried calling him at home or on his cell, she wouldn't have reached him. No matter how late she kept calling. Now ..... the next time she sees him later that week, she'll discover that haunted look in his eyes is gone. She'll assume the worst -- Eva is after her Gideon. Maybe has managed to lure him back into bed again, while she (Corrine) is stuck in that platonic dating purgatory Magdalene probably told her all about.

LN , you are making my Friday nite with the "platonic dating purgatory" phrase that Magdalene knows about first hand :) :)

But she didn't read him very well when they first started dating. She never really knew him. In all that time together, she didn't even scrap the surface of who Gideon was. Seems like the communication problem isn't knew to Eva. Corinne had it then. Gideons always had it. Mind you, Corinne has made up for it now!! Very vocal to Eva.

These picture clues are starting to do me in. When I first looked at it, I immediately thought of a courthouse waiting room in Manhattan... Then I thought maybe a hospital waiting room, although that pick a number machine, kinda throws that idea out for me.

These picture clues are starting to do me in. When I first looked at it, I immediately thought of a courthouse waiting room in Manhattan... Then I thought maybe a hospital waiting room, although that pick a number machine, kinda throws that idea out for me.

Not sure.. I don't think it's a courthouse because the red ticket despencer.! Idk what it could be.!

Hello, ladies

*LN Cronan, I haven't got the chance to read the graphic you told me about so I'm still using the yo-yo__yo-you pattern*

Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo: My Theory

The first chapter of EWY opens with conflict represented by a pen in snapshot #1. This can both apply to the freelance journalist [any thoughts about it, LN Cronan?] Deanna Johnson and penitentiary. The Lurking PEN, that's the title I choose for this chapter (As for the snippet, A special teaser for New Years becomes part of this opening chapter. No wonder there's a warning: "It's not an 'official' snippet. Permission is NOT granted to re-post this content anywhere")

Eventhough we only got sneak peek of Chapter 2, I'm convinced that this chapter serves as resolution. Snapshot #2 and snippets #2, #3, and #9 are closely related with the emotionally scorching love scene of GidEva. Putting it aside, I think the crux of this chapter would be the trade Eva mentioned in Oscar Night snippet. That's why I come up with "Together We Can."

These two chapters lead me to a conclusion that the yo-yo__yo-you pattern would still be used in every other chapter throughout the book. Besides, EWY (if I'm counting it correctly) will have even-numbered chapters.

Why do we get twice-a-week snapshots and a daily picture?

Starting from Day #23, we all are entertained by two clues: a picture and a sentence. But hey, we already get snapshots twice a week. Aren't you curious about it? Well, I am. I find the picture is dominating the tiny letters of the interrogative sentence above it. Therefore, I assume the picture is introduced to us as an amusement, if not a distraction. The one that we should focus on is the leading question. insideofclouds has been confirmed about this.

Why does the question start from day #23?

The simplest answer to the question above would be because we're doing EWY countdown. Starting from May 12th, we'll have a daily brain gym until June 3rd.

Why does the snapshot start early?

The obvious answer is because it represents the chapters in EWY. It will give us guidance on a regular basis about the essence (conflict/resolution) of the chapter. The complete Chapter 1 (conflict) and the sneak peek of Chapter 2 (resolution) released on May 7th have proven that the snapshot is a red flag. In addition, snapshots #1 and #2 are designed to be published before May 7th but after the snippets (A special teaser for New Years is part of Chapter 1 and snippets #2, #3, and #9 are closely related to Chapter 2. However, I think the highlight would be the "trade" mentioned in Oscar Night snippet)

What makes both the snapshots and the countdown questions significant?

1. The snapshots give us EWY's table of contents. If you pay close attention to the calendar, the last snapshot will be on May 30th*. The following Tuesday is the Day when EWY hits stores, so I'm positive there no longer be any snapshots. Thus we have even-numbered chapters, chapter 1-22 (we've got 18 so far, including the proven snapshot #1 and #2).

2. The countdown questions play a great role in giving us keywords for EWY. Again, if you mark the date, you'd find June 3rd as the last countdown question day. It means there'll be 22 keywords (+ 1 additional cover reveal, perhaps?) representing the complete chapters of EWY. Since the title is Countdown, it guides us down to the opening chapter.

Therefore, the yo-yo__yo-you pattern is also applied in the publication of snapshots (UP) and countdown questions (DOWN).

*will post my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo Chart after this posting*

[Edit: 20/05/13]

* Friday, May 31st