The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I don't think for a minute that Eva and Gideon would approach Deanna, unless they wanted to manipulate her with a story. Eva knows the score regarding keeping a low profile, she is a cops daughter. Yes they will be creeping around, but they can have some time to themselves, which will be good for their relationship. Other people in their lives complicate matters. That's when those darn demon twins rear their ugly heads. Cary will be good, hopefully. :)

I'm not saying that Deanna showing up isn't part of a plan.  I think any interaction with Deanna is used to manipulate a story they want out, however, using Deanna would mean Gideon/Eva are up to some kind of mischief.  It isn't my favorite theory but it is a theory.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that Deanna showing up isn't part of a plan.  I think any interaction with Deanna is used to manipulate a story they want out, however, using Deanna would mean Gideon/Eva are up to some kind of mischief.  It isn't my favorite theory but it is a theory.

What sort of mischief do you think they might cause and for what reason?

And I also think that Eva's mothering instinct is a result of the fact that she was never properly mothered . She may not resent Monica for her lack of mothering skills but that doesn't mean that Eva didn't think she could have done better. I think Eva will be the mother Monica never was; nurturing, caring, and attentive. And since she doesn't currently have children of her own, she is honing her mothering skills on the needy people in her life...

You're absolutely right. I'm looking forward to see how she evolves in EWY and how her mothering instincts you mentioned manifest themselves when she helps those around her even more especially Gideon.

What sort of mischief do you think they might cause and for what reason?

I haven't worked that out in my mind yet, and I could be way off base, but I was thinking they might stage a scene of some kind.  It might make Deanna think that Eva is ready to help her get Gideon but it is just a ploy to get information from her. 

I haven't worked that out in my mind yet, and I could be way off base, but I was thinking they might stage a scene of some kind.  It might make Deanna think that Eva is ready to help her get Gideon but it is just a ploy to get information from her.

Hmmmm you might have something there only June 4th will tell

Hi Andie

I am rusty with crosswords so I don't feel I have followed your yo yo very well as I still don't get it, but I never was good at things like that :(

Hi, Sheens263

Crossword? The yo-yo__yo-you pattern? It's just a term or the name I use to describe the brain gym game. Hopefully, this would help you to understand my way of thinking:

The theme of the brain gym game:

Entwined with You (EWY)

The very name:

Crossword = keywords

Sudoku = numbers

Puzzle = clues

And now I'm factoring jumbled word in because of its non-chronological order

The information:

Keywords are taken from the countdown questions

Numbers are either odd or even

Clues are taken from snapshots, snippets, and excerpt or sneak peek

Order/sequence is either chronological or non-chronological arrangement of giving the keywords and clues

The functions:

Keywords >> to predict the gist of the event/scene/chapter

Odd or even numbers >> to speculate whether it's conflict or resolution. Based on the yo-yo__yo-you pattern, I realize that the pattern of ups (conflicts) and downs (resolutions) take place in every other chapter. Odd-numbered chapters (Chapter 1, 3, 5, etc.) will give us conflict and even-numbered chapters (Chapter 2, 4, 6, etc.) will serve as resolution [caution, though. it's just my theory. there's always room for error]

Clues >> to guess a tiny bit content of the book

Order >> to assume (chronologically or non-chronologically) the sequence of the event/scene/chapter in the book

The instructions:

As you can see, the chart has rows and columns.

You have to fill in the blank spaces in the rows and columns either across or down with the information related to EWY given to us on a regular basis (for example, the snippets, the twice-a-week snapshots, and the daily keyword)

Special for the Chapter column, you have to fill it with numbers 1 to 22 (that's my prediction of chapters in EWY) in chronological order and write down conflict for odd numbers and resolution for even numbers.

And for the Snapshot column, you already have fixed numbers 1 to 18 out of the complete 22 snapshots.

The chart is similar with:

the big picture of puzzle game

the layout of crossword game

the grid of sudoku game

the arrangement of jumbled word game

To sum up, we're playing EWY-based brain gym game.

But hey, don't sweat it. Just have fun *wink*

P.S.: Julie, this is my response to your question:

"huh?"

"What?!"

LOL!!!

So, the answer is "no", Julie *LOL*

I don't think for a minute that Eva and Gideon would approach Deanna, unless they wanted to manipulate her with a story. Eva knows the score regarding keeping a low profile, she is a cops daughter. Yes they will be creeping around, but they can have some time to themselves, which will be good for their relationship. Other people in their lives complicate matters. That's when those darn demon twins rear their ugly heads. Cary will be good, hopefully. :)

I agree with you here Julie :)

Most definitely.

Monica's mothering skills, were probably due to how she was raised. Also being a single mother, with no family support, and young herself.

Eva is more grounded. She wanted to start her career at the bottom of the ladder, and work her way up on her own merits. Not trading on Stanton's name.

She wants Gideon for love, not for his money, like Monica did with her husbands.

Eva will be fine, once she and Gideon are in the right places.

I agree here Julie, If Monica had the support of her family I think she would have been a stronger person and not so needy.  Monica relies heavily on the Therapy and her money husbands for her security but I can also see that she cannot except that Eva is so much stronger than she is. 

I agree here Julie, If Monica had the support of her family I think she would have been a stronger person and not so needy.  Monica relies heavily on the Therapy and her money husbands for her security but I can also see that she cannot except that Eva is so much stronger than she is.

Love the money husbands bit. Lol :)

Hi, Sheens263

Crossword? The yo-yo__yo-you pattern? It's just a term or the name I use to describe the brain gym game. Hopefully, this would help you to understand my way of thinking:

The theme of the brain gym game:

Entwined with You (EWY)

The very name:

Crossword = keywords

Sudoku = numbers

Puzzle = clues

And now I'm factoring jumbled word in because of its non-chronological order

The information:

Keywords are taken from the countdown questions

Numbers are either odd or even

Clues are taken from snapshots, snippets, and excerpt or sneak peek

Order/sequence is either chrolonogical or non-chronological arrangement of giving the keywords and clues

The functions:

Keywords >> to predict the gist of the event/scene/chapter

Odd or even numbers >> to speculate whether it's conflict or resolution. Based on the yo-yo__yo-you pattern, I realize that the pattern of ups (conflicts) and downs (resolutions) take place in every other chapters. Odd-numbered chapters (Chapter 1, 3, 5, etc.) will give us conflict and even-numbered chapters (Chapter 2, 4, 6, etc.) will serve as resolution [caution, though. it's just my theory. there's always room for error]

Clues >> to guess a tiny bit content of the book

Order >> to assume (chronologically or non-chronologically) the sequence of the event/scene/chapter in the book

The instructions:

As you can see, the chart has rows and columns.

You have to fill in the blank spaces in the rows and columns either across or down with the information related to EWY given to us on a regular basis (for example, the snippets, the twice-a-week snapshots, and the daily keyword)

Special for the Chapter column, you have to fill it with numbers 1 to 22 (that's my prediction of chapters in EWY) in chronological order and write down conflict for odd numbers and resolution for even numbers.

And for the Snapshot column, you already have fixed numbers 1 to 18 out of the complete 22 snapshots.

The chart is similar with:

the big picture of puzzle game

the layout of crossword game

the grid of sudoku game

the arrangement of jumbled word game

To sum up, we're playing EWY-based brain gym game.

But hey, don't sweat it. Just have fun *wink*

P.S.: Julie, this is my response to your question:

"huh?"

"What?!"

LOL!!!

So, the answer is "no", Julie *LOL*

Thanks Andie

I swore I was not going to look at these things anymore

it never works like that does it LOL :)

Gosh this latest picture could be about anything, I think the main one that comes to mind is Gideon & Eva are not hiding or have been caught out,

Can you hide secrets when all the world is watching?

417833_526545464047398_111364723_n.jpg

Paparazzi.

Gideon is a celebrity who has been photographed and written about for years -- from business profile stories to formal shots of him walking red carpets over the years in a string of women on his arm, until recent weeks all of them brunettes.

For the first week of their formal relationship, Gideon had been photographed with Eva on red carpets as well as twice out in public -- one of the latter situations deliberately manipulated by him. Those "candids" were the only photos of him ever taken showing real passion toward a woman.

But then Eva disappeared from the radar, and two weeks later the gossip world went wild over pictures (deliberately stagged) and word (also leaked) that the beautiful brunette Gideon was out in public with was his ex fiancee, Corrine.

Meanwhile, Brett Kline has suddenly gained celebrityhood himself -- not on the scale of Gideon but now a nationally known rock star, not simply lead singer of an indie rock band. And near the end of Reflected, word started leaking out he was after Eva.

So Gideon seeing Eva in secret means he also has to sneak around the paparazzi, not just the cops -- double danger he might get caught with Eva.

Meanwhile, there's a strong likelihood that Eva, who went back under the radar after Gideon stopped taking her out in public with him, is suddenly going to be thrust back into the public spotlight again. Deanna Johnson knows about Brett. When Brett comes back to New York, it's almost certain the story of the connection between Eva and him is going to make headlines.

In fact, I can see Deanna deliberately stirring up the Eva-Brett pot as a way of Deanna taking a pot shot at Gideon. To Deanna's knowledge, the sole original reason Gideon dated Eva was to get Corrine's attention. However, even Deanna saw in the candid photos of Gideon and Eva that first week of their relationship that Gideon had become seriously hot for Eva.

Thus I can see Deanna thinking along these lines, "Well, Cross has been in love with Corrine Giroux for a decade now, but even still, it would really anger him to see Eva Trammell hot and heavy with someone else. Let me see how I can stir things up so that Eva-Brett is splashed all over the place. It'll be a form of my own revenge -- and as a two-fer, it'll be a cheap shot against Corrine too, because she's not going to like the sight of her future husband sexually jealous over another woman."

I suspect Cary's attitude is "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." That and he probably has a subconscious desire to get even with Gideon for Gideon having broken Eva's heart. He might not even realize one of his motives is to get the ultimate revenge against Gideon for having broken Eva's heart -- Eva taking Brett to her bed would be a serious blow to Gideon's manhood and his public image.

Promiscuity is of both Cary and Eva's emotional make-up, one of the legacies of past damage and betrayal making it hard for them to have healthy relationships. And in Cary's case, he self-sabotages relationships.

Eva's moved on in her journey toward wellness - she's regained sexual self-esteem. And she's in love for the first time in her life.

But Cary meanwhile is continuing to screw around. Part of him knows he's messing up -- the whole mess with the orgy was a wake-up call, as was getting beaten half to death by what Cary suspected was some woman's jealous husband/boyfriend.

Yet here he is at the end of Reflected still ruining his own love life by continuing to sleep with Tatiana even though he knows Tatiana is a dealbreaker issue for Trey.

In other words, Cary is messing up his second shot at getting back together with Trey -- and Cary is also trying to mess up any second shot Gideon might have at Eva.

What's that old saying...misery enjoys company. That explains Cary's actions.

Most definitely.

Monica's mothering skills, were probably due to how she was raised. Also being a single mother, with no family support, and young herself.

Eva is more grounded. She wanted to start her career at the bottom of the ladder, and work her way up on her own merits. Not trading on Stanton's name.

She wants Gideon for love, not for his money, like Monica did with her husbands.

Eva will be fine, once she and Gideon are in the right places.

I absolutely agree with this! Well said.

Paparazzi.

Gideon is a celebrity who has been photographed and written about for years -- from business profile stories to formal shots of him walking red carpets over the years in a string of women on his arm, until recent weeks all of them brunettes.

For the first week of their formal relationship, Gideon had been photographed with Eva on red carpets as well as twice out in public -- one of the latter situations deliberately manipulated by him. Those "candids" were the only photos of him ever taken showing real passion toward a woman.

But then Eva disappeared from the radar, and two weeks later the gossip world went wild over pictures (deliberately stagged) and word (also leaked) that the beautiful brunette Gideon was out in public with was his ex fiancee, Corrine.

Meanwhile, Brett Kline has suddenly gained celebrityhood himself -- not on the scale of Gideon but now a nationally known rock star, not simply lead singer of an indie rock band. And near the end of Reflected, word started leaking out he was after Eva.

So Gideon seeing Eva in secret means he also has to sneak around the paparazzi, not just the cops -- double danger he might get caught with Eva.

Meanwhile, there's a strong likelihood that Eva, who went back under the radar after Gideon stopped taking her out in public with him, is suddenly going to be thrust back into the public spotlight again. Deanna Johnson knows about Brett. When Brett comes back to New York, it's almost certain the story of the connection between Eva and him is going to make headlines.

In fact, I can see Deanna deliberately stirring up the Eva-Brett pot as a way of Deanna taking a pot shot at Gideon. To Deanna's knowledge, the sole original reason Gideon dated Eva was to get Corrine's attention. However, even Deanna saw in the candid photos of Gideon and Eva that first week of their relationship that Gideon had become seriously hot for Eva.

Thus I can see Deanna thinking along these lines, "Well, Cross has been in love with Corrine Giroux for a decade now, but even still, it would really anger him to see Eva Trammell hot and heavy with someone else. Let me see how I can stir things up so that Eva-Brett is splashed all over the place. It'll be a form of my own revenge -- and as a two-fer, it'll be a cheap shot against Corrine too, because she's not going to like the sight of her future husband sexually jealous over another woman."

I think the photographer could be following Eva around more than Gideon looking for a story of her and Brett, especially after what you have said here LN, it makes more sense.

I think the photographer could be following Eva around more than Gideon looking for a story of her and Brett, especially after what you have said here LN, it makes more sense.

Yes Eva and Brett are hot together and would sell a lot of newspapers especially the GOLDEN aspect of it...

The twice weekly snapshots are going in chronological order -- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc.

If Andie's intriguing theory is right that these daily countdown pictures are going in reverse order - Chapter 22, Chapter 21, etc., then this paparazzi picture would apply to Chapter 15. Snapshot 15 for that is the man's hand grasping the bedsheet. Snapshot 16 is that red set of stairs/bleachers that might literally be a picture of a set of bleachers in Times Square.

So how's this for a theory - whatever goes on in bed earlier in Chapter 15 (sex, nightmare?) the chapter then moves to Times Square, with the cliffhanger ending being Brett, having just been talking to Eva within sight of Gideon, runs to the stage and announces "Golden" is present. Some paparazzi ambushes Eva just as Gideon approaches her.

The twice weekly snapshots are going in chronological order -- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc.

If Andie's intriguing theory is right that these daily countdown pictures are going in reverse order - Chapter 22, Chapter 21, etc., then this paparazzi picture would apply to Chapter 15. Snapshot 15 for that is the man's hand grasping the bedsheet. Snapshot 16 is that red set of stairs/bleachers that might literally be a picture of a set of bleachers in Times Square.

So how's this for a theory - whatever goes on in bed earlier in Chapter 15 (sex, nightmare?) the chapter then moves to Times Square, with the cliffhanger ending being Brett, having just been talking to Eva within sight of Gideon, runs to the stage and announces "Golden" is present. Some paparazzi ambushes Eva just as Gideon approaches her.

very good theory LN, maybe Brett also does it seeing Gideon there and feeling threated by him knowing how Eva feels for Gideon

Good theory.

Eva won't be happy. Gideon will be apoplectic, unable to do a thing. Poetic justice, some might say.